Status: Complete.

Picture Perfect

Date with an Inamorato

Finally, final exams are over. Melanie and I had hung out practically every day to study. Luckily, during this time, I never saw Liam once. I didn’t want to see him. Not after that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“So, she knows that you were going to ask me out?” I asked Liam.

“Yes, she did know. She just didn’t know when.”

“And she didn’t tell me?”

“No, Ems, ‘cause that’d ruin your surprise,” William said, as he accelerated the car. “What movie do you want to watch?”

I replied by telling him that I didn’t really care which movie we watched.

Of course, he replied like this, “You don’t care because we aren’t going to be seeing the movie, right?” And of course, like always, he showed that grin of his. The goofy grin that he’d only to his friends and family, and I guess, well, me. What did that make me? A family member, or just a girl he wanted to think that he cared about?

“No, that’s not it. Besides, I don’t even know what’s playing.” I never knew what was playing. I didn’t really keep track of any of it, because it’s not like it really mattered, and I didn’t have enough free time, anyways.

He feigned a disappointed look. “We can always check what’s playing when we get there, Ems.”

~*The Movies*~

We decided we’d watch some weird foreign movie, I didn’t even know what language it’s in, let alone what it’s called or about. Why were we watching some foreign movie, anyways? Maybe he figured that I needed to relax and didn’t want me to feel as if I needed to speak to him — we’d be too busy trying to read the subtitles.

During the movie, I felt his hand touch mine a few times, and at times, I felt his hand brush my thigh. I didn’t hate it, completely, but I can’t say that I enjoyed it. I felt kind of violated. It wasn’t him, though; I didn’t like being touched in general.

He seemed to notice me grimace every time he touched me. He stopped touching me, and pretended he was actually paying attention to the movie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

William’s POV

Several times when I touched Emily, her face contorted, in disgust, it seemed. Was she disgusted with me? Or was it because of the movie? It’s not like I actually knew what was happening in the movie, so it was possible. I stopped caressing her anyways.

I faced the movie screen, but that didn’t stop me from glancing over to look at Emily. How could I not look at her? I wish she’d show more of her beautiful, silky skin, not in a skanky way, though, just more of a “normal” way. Every time I looked at her, I wondered what she was thinking in that gorgeous mind of hers.

I didn’t think I’d ever know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Emily’s POV

After our date, William drove me home. It wasn’t too bad of a date, I’d say, overall. We did have some good conversations throughout. In the car, however, it was all too quiet.

When we got to my place, I noticed my father’s vehicle wasn’t outside. Good, that meant he wasn’t home, and he wouldn’t interrogate me about where I was, and whom I was with. Not like he actually cared, he just wanted to control my life. I’d rather him not bother asking, or at least care when he did ask. I wonder where he went, he didn’t say he was going anywhere…

It was raining out now, well, I wouldn’t call it raining exactly, more like “mist” or “spitting”. I invited William inside anyways, for some coffee or tea. He accepted with great pleasure, with that grin again…

I was quite embarrassed for him to be in my house. I didn’t even clean it up earlier before the date.

“Can you give me the grand tour? I’d like to know where everything is…especially THAT room.”

I knew what he meant, but I asked him this anyways, “Why? Do you need to go to the little boys’ room?” I just couldn’t resist…

He chuckled, “I didn’t mean THAT room….I meant your bedroom.”

When I didn’t say anything, he added, “Along with the rest of the house of course.”

I gave him the tour, he didn’t mention the empty bottles of booze, and lo-and-behold, we somehow ended up in my room.

All of a sudden, I didn’t know how it happened; William was kissing me, like in the closet. I can’t say I wasn’t enjoying it…’cause I was…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

William’s POV

I kissed her deeply. I didn’t know why I was, when at the movies, when I touched her, I knew she didn’t like it…for some reason or another….

I started to remove her blazer. She kind of froze, but I removed it anyways.

Along her arms, as much as I could see, the color purple was everywhere. Her arms were covered in bruises. She quickly got up and put on a different jacket, easier to get, since the blazer was still in my hands…

How did she get those bruises?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update. With school in general, homework, and my job, it's quite hard to find time. I'd appreciate some comments.....lol....Criticism welcomed with open arms.

The next chapter is called "Confessions". Find out what happens next time. I'm sure you already know what Emily has to confess to Melanie and William.

♥Taylor♥