Status: Complete.

Picture Perfect

Seven Minutes in Hell

I put my hand in the hat and picked up the very first strip of paper that my hand touched. I wanted to get this whole thing over with as soon as I could.

I looked at the name on the paper and sighed, “William.”

Of course, now all eyes were on me. The reactions of the party-goers were as followed: Melanie was laughing hysterically, due to the fact that her best friend had to go into the closet with her brother; all of the girls gawked at me with envy screaming in their eyes, also looking somewhat upset, due to the fact the remaining girls wanted him; the boys also looked somewhat depressed, perhaps because the remaining girls were not exactly attractive; and lastly, William winked at me!

I leisurely treaded to the closet, in no hurry to get there, however much I wanted this whole thing over with. William, who was farther than me from the closet, was already in the darned thing. I looked over at Melanie, and she smiled and winked at me.

“Please don’t make me go in there,” I begged her.

“Ladies, did you hear that? Emily doesn’t want to go into the closet with William.”

All the ladies gasped in astonishment. How could a person not want to go into the heavenly closet with William? It’s a conspiracy!

Then, suddenly one exclaimed, “I’ll go for you!” Unfortunately for both her and me, Melanie declined her invitation for me, and reminded her of the “no trade” rule. I was upset on the fact that I had helped her come up with all the rules for this horrendous game thing.

Melanie pushed me into the closet rather suddenly, and stated, “Well, aren’t you lucky that this whole little chat thing didn’t count as your time.” Then she smiled at me. What a wonderful friend. Oh, yes, Melanie, I am just thrilled.

As the closet door closed and locked from the outside, I heard a low voice from right in front of me, “Finally.”

His lips brushed against mine. I could hardly breathe, due to shock. I wanted him to stop, and yet for some reason I wanted him to kiss me. I wanted him to touch me, yet I wanted him to go away and not touch me. What is wrong with me?

He brought me close to his body, and kissed me gently. I kissed back, very unsure of myself, considering I’d never kissed anyone before. Great, my first kiss is with my best friend’s brother in the closet of their house, playing seven minutes in heaven. What did William think of me? Did he think I was that kind of girl?

William began to kiss and suck on my neck, giving me a hickey. “You don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do this,” he said between kisses.

I didn’t quite get it. I was enjoying this, yet not so much.

William sighed in mock horror, “You just had to wear a long dress, didn’t you?”

He then continued to kiss me. He then started to remove the jacket I was wearing. I gasped and leaned away from him. He looked very confused — was he actually being rejected? — and then he smiled at my apparent “cute” look. When he touched me, my whole body shook, not to mention the pain. Not the pain he necessarily caused, but the pain of the bruises when he made contact with them. I winced at the sharp pain.

William looked at me, obviously very concerned, “What’s wrong?”
♠ ♠ ♠
As always, thanks for reading. Feedback and comments always greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Thankfully, the chapter did not take long at all, and the next will continue, again, from there.

♥Taylor♥