Juiced

Beating

Drowning in a pit of sorrow. I should have brought a fucking life jacket!

Jake hooked me up again. Even when I was sticking the needle in my skin I thought,
This is wrong. I shouldn’t be doing this.

Its just I don’t want to stop. I could but I just don’t feel like it. I’m to damn stubborn to listen to everyone. and in the end, I’m going to get what’s coming to me.

*

I was scared. Scared that I would be hunted down like an animal. Brian had it in for me. I avoided him and everyone else my best. It kind of sucks since I have at least one of those fuckers in my classes. Right now was science and the asshole was Brian.

He made sure to sit at my table. I glanced at him and bit my bottom lip. He looked over at me and, smiled? I bet he was just happy he gets to kill me.

Guess what? I was right!

That was my last class of the day. I gathered my stuff and went out the door as fast as I could. I walked in the halls at a fast pace. I looked from side to side; trying to see if he was around.

I felt someone grab my arm. I turned and saw an emotionless Brian. That scared me even more. I breathed in for a long screamed, but he dug his nails into my arm and pulled me beside him.

“Scream and I’ll make it much worse” He hissed in my ear.

He linked arms with me and walked down the hall as if nothing was going to happen. Where it he taking me? I soon found that out when I was pushed out the backdoors. No one was back here. I watched the big doors close. I tried to get up but I felt a kick to my side.

“Stay down, you fucked up real bad.” He growled.

I groaned and pain and tried to get up again. I received another kick. I hit the ground hard. He pulled me back by my hair. I screamed in pain and he covered my mouth.

“Becka dumped me! I fucking loved her! I’m never going to find someone better then her.” He growled.

“She only did it because you kidnapped me! It’s your own fucking fault!” I yelled.

He clinched his fists. He threw me against the wall. He backhanded me as hard as he could. Tears prickled down my cheeks. I felt a punch to my stomach next.

“Brian, stop!” I cried.

“Fuck you bitch! I’ll stop when I have Becka back.” He growled.

He grabbed my shoulders and threw me to the ground. I cried softly and tried to pick myself up. It was hopeless because he kicked and kicked until I could barely move. My breathing was haggard now. I layed their, defeated.

He walked away casually from the scene. I used all my strength to roll myself over. I cried in pain and held my aching sides. I stumbled to my feet and began limping my way home. I held my sides with my arms. Every step was like torture.

*

I went up the stairs and to my room. I took my sweater off and looked int he mirror. I saw an utter mess looking back at me. I had a large mark on my cheeks and a small cut. I lifted my shirt and saw my ribs and stomach were starting to bruise.

I sighed and collapsed on the bed. I ran a hand through my hair and let out a shaky breath.

I need it, now.

I reached under my bed and grabbed a small box. I opened it and found two needles. I needed them both right now. I grabbed them and took the first one. I jabbed it in and smiled when the feeling entered me. I did the next one in my other arm. I put the empty needles in the box and hid it.

Both of my arms felt like Jell-O. I tired to stand up, but I just fell on the ground. My body had a surging numb feeling. Two needles were too much. I was scared I would die. Things in the room shook and faded. I looked at my arms. They were pale had holes in different places, and were scabbing up.

I forgot I was even on the floor. I felt like shit, and scared. I started to sob. Brian wants to torture me until I just kill myself.

Well Brian, You might just get your wish.

My eyelids began to get heavier until I could even hold them open. I felt myself start to fade out of it. I hoped that I would come out alive. I didn’t want to die. I heard the faint noise of my cell phone, but it quickly disappeared. I was totally out of it now.