Juiced

Apologies Make Confusion

I guess I was pretty settled in on Zacky's couch,
because before you know it I was out.

I later awoke to the sound of the door slamming. I bolted up and looked in all directions muttering gibberish things.

I then stared at Zacky and then to the rest of the guys. I gasped and stood up quickly.

"Sorry. I’m just...yeah." I said panicky.

I tried to walk past them and head back upstairs. Zacky blocked my path and held a serious gaze with me.

"There's no need to run off. Besides, Brian has something to say to you." Zacky spoke.

Brian shuffled forward in fear. Zacky smirked at him. He slowly lifted his head. I saw his eyes, dark and fearful. That’s odd, usually he is so triumphant and cocky. He shivered a little as his lips parted.

"Kelsey, I’m, I’m really, really, sorry. for everything. please, please..."

He hugged me and whispered ever so faintly in my ear.

"Don't kill me. Don't do it."

I was baffled by his words. I couldn't physically kill him! Yeah I could beat him pretty bad, but kill him? what does he mean?

"Good Brian. Now that we are on good terms, lets have a few drinks." Zacky chuckled.

At the mention of alcohol, the guys still had serious and scared looks written on their faces.

This all was confusing.

Why are they so afraid?

I finally got it through my tiny mind.
Zacky did something. He did something to change them from manly men, to little girls.

I chuckled at my stupid thoughts.
What could he possibly do?!

Matt is about twice his size! and yet Matt is like a cowardly puppy.

"Kelsey!" Zacky called.

I snapped out of my thoughts and headed into the kitchen.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Join us." He said happily.

"That's alright. You guys, just have fun. I’m okay over...there." I said pointing upstairs.

"You sure?" He asked as he took a swig of what I thought to be his second bottle of beer.

"Yeah. I’m fine." I said quietly.

I left the kitchen and went back up to Zacky's room. I seriously only felt safe when I was in here! I heard my phone buzz.

I walked over to the night stand and picked it up.

One new text message from...Brian?

I raised my eyebrow and flipped it open.

I need to talk to you. Tonight, once Zacky's passed out.

this might just solve all my fucking confusion. I started to text him back.

Okay but, how do you know Zacky will pass out?

I sent it and waited a few seconds. My phone buzzed. Dam hes quick!

Trust me. Zacky + a case of beer = One drunk idiot =P

I giggled a little.

alright. Why are you so quiet today?

I got a message instantly.

You'll know soon.

I frowned. I hate having to wait to know something! I shut my phone and put it back on the night table. I layed on the bed and cuddled into the pillow.

Time to play,
the waiting game.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA!
IM GOING TO MAKE YOU ALL WAIT!
SUFFER THE CLIFFHANGER!!!

lol. sorry.
ill post the conclusion . . .towmorrow?