Juiced

Good News, Bad News, Worse News

"Brian! Brian! Brian!" I squealed happily.

"What? You didn’t eat the sugar cubes, did you?" He laughed.

"Well I might of had one or two...BUT! that’s not it! I have good news!" I said happily, jumping up and down again.

"Well what is it?!" He asked impatiently.

"Ok, the school called me...and...They said I can come back!" I shouted in joy.

"That’s great! Now, I can bug you the WHOLE day!" He said mischievously.

"I don’t care, I’m just glad I’m going back to school. Never thought Id say that, but I want an education." I said.

"Meh, education is boring." He laughed.

"Yeah well, Do you even know what I’m going to become?" I asked.

"Nope." He chuckled.

"I want to be, a tattoo & piercing artist!" I said happily.

"Kelsey! Just because you did piercing by yourself, doesn't mean your a pro at it." He said.

"Yes it does. It can't be that hard, can it?" I asked.

"Well, I saw your drawing before, there really good, just don’t try and tattoo me, you'll probably hurt me, on purpose!" He laughed.

"Would not!" I yelled.

Oh, here comes a would too & would not fight

*

Yeah, I thought It would be best to just skip that. In the end, I won. Brian lost, and pouted.

I was starting school again today, I was thrilled.

Even though school used to be such a pain, I missed it a lot, and my friends, and how they used to be. At least I have Brian, which is basically all I need at the moment.

I woke up to the light snores coming From Brian. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I slinked out from under his arm. I thought about my wardrobe for the day. I just grabbed one of Brian’s shirts off the floor, and a pair of jean short shorts. I tied up the huge shirt with a ponytail. I let my hair fall down to my shoulders and I lightly played with it.

Thank Satan its stays straight.

I drew a small line of eyeliner on my bottom eyelid, and on the top eyelid. I added some mascara, and BOOM!

I’m done.

That took me a total of, 10 minutes? Lets see how fast Brian is.

I pounced onto the bed and landed of his stomach. I almost knocked the wind out of him. HE groaned and sat up.

"Come on Brian! First day of school! First day of school! Up! Up!" I yelled.

"Its not my first day." He groaned.

"So? Just get up!" I said.

He rolled out of bed and looked around on his floor. He grabs some jeans and a tee, throw them on, ruffled his hair, and he was already done. That was, less then a minute!

"Boys." I mumbled.

"Girls!" He said in a preppy girl voice.

We laughed and headed to school. I was so excited to go back, I forgot about one bitch that plagued that place.

*

The teachers didn't look to happy to see me again, but it was the vice principal who convince the principal to let me back in. He was probably the only adult, besides the counsellors in that school that actually liked me.

"Nice to see you Mr. Ferguson.” I said.

"Kelsey! Glad your back! No skipping now." He said.

I chuckled and kept walking.

Most kids recognized me. They whispered and said things just a little to loudly. I caught the words, druggie, chronic, addict. Yeah, I’m guessing they knew why I got kicked out in the first place.

"They're starring at me." I muttered.

"It's okay, ignore them." Brian said and wrapped a comforting arm around me.

*

Back to school,
Back to school.


Adam Sandlers funny words kept going through my mind as I sat in my boring old math class. I looked around the room and saw a few familiar faces. One being Matt, how sat across the room and occasionally looked at me with a blank face. I think he was still feeling very confused about the Zacky and Me situation.

another person being Ashley who sat right next to me. Ashley was kind of in my situation once. I remember she was once a big druggie, into needles, cocaine, all that shit. But she got clean last year, and now she looks happy. I never really talked to her, but maybe its time I did. After all, I could use another friend.

"Hey Ashley, what’s the answer to this one?" I said pointing at her page.

She looked at me funny, its as if she never heard someone talk before.

"Uh, yeah its uh...13." She said nervously.

"Oh, okay thanks Ash." I smiled.

"No problem. So, I know this might sound offensive, and you don’t need to answer it but, are you still, using?" she asked.

"No." I said.

"Really, that's good." she said happily.

"Yeah, Ashley, Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Well, You remember Zacky Baker right?" I asked.

She gripped her pencil tight and almost snapped it.

"Never forgot him." She growled.

"Mind me asking why?"

"He was my dealer. He almost led me to my death. Have you ever overdosed before?" She asked.

"No." I said bluntly.

"Well, Its horrible. your insides turn, you cough up gross substances, your eyes roll back into your head, your whole body is on fire, Its a horrid pain. And even after I had that pain, I still went back for more. He was your dealer too, wasn't he?" she asked.

I nodded.

"That son of a bitch." She growled.

The bell rang for lunch. I collected my books and stuff them in my binder.

"You want to, talk about this more at lunch?" I asked.

"Sure." She said with a small smile.

We left class and headed down to the cafeteria. Ashley seemed like a smart girl, I was determined to know all that Zacky had done with her.

*

"Did you ever owe him money?" I asked.

"Yep. The fucker beat me once, he said 'next time, I'll use another approach of getting my money' I knew he ment sex. Just proves how much of a sick fucker he is." She said hatefully.

"At least you didn't have to experience it." I said quietly, but she heard.

"What!? He, he did it to you? my god, he’s dead. He is fucking dead." She growled.

"Its okay, he’s going to get what’s coming to him. I actually, thought he was a good person, for awhile." I said.

"What?! Details!" she asked frantically.

"Well, I got kicked out of my house for my drug abuse, and Zacky took me in. He was really sweet for the time being, It was kind of weird since he’s done so much to me. Of course, He got really jealous of Brian, and flipped out. I couldn't take his jealousy anymore, so now I’m staying with Brian." I said.

"Brian." She said sadly.

"Yeah, you know him?" I asked.

"How could I forget him. We dated before he walked off with that tramp Becka. I loved him. And I said Id do anything just to be with him. Once he got into drugs, I followed along. It wasn't exactly his fault because I insisted on it. Once I became to much to handle, he left me, all alone. I hated him for it, but...I could never stop loving him, ever. It hurts every time I see him." She said.

"Oh god, I’m so sorry, I never knew." I apologized.

"It's ok! its ok. You know Kelsey, Your probably the first actual good friend I've had." She said.

"Same here." I smiled happily.

We giggled and hugged.

"Kelso!"

"Brian god dam it! Stop using that nickname on me!" I yelled.

"Sorry. Your Kelso, forever. It doesn’t--Oh. Hey Ash.” He muttered quietly.

She swallowed the lump in her throat.

"B-Brian." She choked out.

"Oh geez, I need a smoke! I'll leave you to here to talk." I said and ran off.

It's a part of MY master plan!

I ran outside and indeed, lit up a cigarette. I sighed heavily as the smoke exhaled from my lungs.

About half way through my smoke, I saw a car pull up. It was ever so familiar.

"Zacky." I hissed.

He stopped in front of the steps. He got out and stretched his arms inot hugging position.

"BABY!" He yelled happily.

Did he just say that to me?!

I was about to curse him out, but a familiar squeal surround the air and I saw her run towards him. She ran into his arms and he twirled her around.

"Son of a bitch." I mumbled.

He kissed her and she smirked at me.

I stopped on the cigarette and went back inside.

"I did not just see that." I mumbled.

But I knew it, It was real. I saw Zacky, and Becka.

Together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! new character!
I still have to reveal the whole Master plan!
Im slow, I know.
But Ill get another out tonight to fill you in.

PEACE! <3