Juiced

Payment Plan

As you guessed, I still have no money. Now I was scared shitless to face Zacky, So I went to my other plan.

Avoid him, for as long as it takes.

But I really underestimated him, again.

*

At school today, I walked the halls confidently, thinking I’ve escaped Zacky. I hadn’t seen the guys all day. When the final bell rang, I stopped at my locker and grabbed my backpack. When I closed the door, I saw Matt, Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny standing there. I gulped and a nervous look appeared on my face.

“Hey guys.” said quietly.

I was about to walk by them, but Matt pushed me up against the locker.

“Where’s Zacky’s money?” He said sternly.

“Um, you see, I uh—“

I bolted down the hallway. That was probably the most stupid thing I could do. I sprinted to the stairs, jumping down half of them. The guys followed right behind. I made it to the front doors and busted right through them. I ran across the lawn. I looked back and didn’t see them.

I stopped and stood against the wall, trying to catch my breath. I felt a few pairs of hands grab me. I tried to scream but Brian covered my mouth. They dragged me to a parking lot and threw me into matt’s car. They all piled in and we drove off.

Let me out!” I screamed while trying to open the door.

“Shut up! This is what you get when you don’t pay up.” Matt yelled.

I leaned back in my seat and let out a shaky breath. The car stopped. The guys got out. Matt grabbed my arms and held them behind my back. He dragged me up the steps of the house. It looked a bit broken down. Johnny knocked on the door.

Instantly, Zacky appeared. At that moment, I tried to break away, but against Matt, It was hopeless.

“Thanks fro bringing her.” Zacky said.

“We all walked inside. The door slammed and Matt let go of me. He pushed me into Zackys arms.

“Have fun.” Brian chuckled.

Zacky grabbed tightly onto my arm and took me upstairs. He opened the door to a dark bedroom. He threw me onto the bed.

I figured out what he was doing now.

Can’t pay up I see.” He chuckled.

“I’m sorry. I’ll get it, please just not this. Not this.” I cried.

“Don’t tell me what to do! You don’t pay on time, you get a different option. You should be glad this is happening to you instead of getting your skull cracked.
Besides, Its fun for both of us.” He said.

I cringed and backed up against the head board as he approached me. He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it to the ground. He climbed onto the bed. He grabbed onto me and pinned me to the bed. He kissed and licked my neck.

He positioned himself on top of me. His hands slid under my shirt. I felt it lifted off. He began kissing me, thrashing his tongue around in my mouth. I didn’t want to disappoint so I kissed back. My hands found his belt buckle. I undid it and unzipped his pants. He chuckled slightly.

“I knew you would like this.” He breathed.

Truth is, I didn’t. I only hoped that if I pretended too, he would take off more of my debt.

I slid his pants off, leaving him in boxers. He undid my pants and pulled them off. As we furiously made out, his hands found their way behind my back. He unclipped my bra and tossed it. He rubbed my breast with his hand. I stifled a small moan. He chuckled.

“Gunna have to be a lot louder.” He said.

I felt my panties being pulled down. He rubbed my clit with his finger, earning another moan. Still not good enough though. He took his boxers off. I was amazed by the size of his dick. He pulled a condom out from the night table and slipped it on. I got on top of him. He grabbed y thighs and positioned me. I let him slid inside me. I started to ride him slowly, he look looked impatient, So I sped up.

Faster.” He moaned.

I stopped the slammed myself down on him. We both moaned loudly. I started to ride his dick as fast as I could. When I started to get tried, he flipped us over.

He grunted as he pumped in and out. I grabbed onto the sheets and arched my back. I screamed as loud as I could, which pleased him. He moaned as I tightened around him. He rode out both are orgasms. We collapsed on the bed. He pulled out and layed on the bed, breathless and sweaty.

I instantly got up and gathered my clothes and put the back on. I could tell he was watching me as I changed.

“Going so soon?” He asked.

I didn’t even reply. He chuckled. He put on a pair of boxers.

“That was pretty good. That would cover about, two needles.”
He said.

Only two fucking needles!

We walked down the stairs. The guys all sat in the living room. They turned around and looked at us.

“So?” Brian asked.

“We worked out a payment plan.” Zacky said with a smile.

Disgusted with hem and myself I left. I didn’t want to go back there ever again,
But you can’t always get what you want I guess.