Juiced

Shameful

Shame.

Shame on me.

I felt guilt, for everything.

Lying to my best friend.
Doing these hardcore drugs.
Being so worthless that I had to whore myself out to Zacky.

There was no way of hiding it now.
I was a walking death trap. And whoever crosses my path, gets dragged down with me.

*

“Hey! Hello! Kelsey!”

I lifted my head from the lunchroom table. I grumbled and looked at my surroundings. First thing I saw was Becka up in my face.

“You feeling okay?” She asked.

“Yeah, just didn’t get much sleep last night.” I lied, yet again!

“Oh. Well, Brian asked us to come to a party tonight.” She said.

I cringed when I heard his name. I can’t believe she can date that bastard. But I wasn’t the type to pass up a party.

“Were at?” I asked.

“Zacky’s.”

Brian appeared behind her. He wrapped his arms around her. He shot me a glare and I returned it. If only she knew the pain he caused me.

“I expect you to be their.” He said.

Yeah, Only because im fucking forced into this.

I just glared even more. He smirked while Becka had an awkward look on her face.

“We’ll be their baby.” She said sweetly.

She kissed him on the cheek. We heard the bell blare throughout the school.

“We should get to class. I’ll see you later.” She said to him.

I stood up. I nudged Brian as I walked by him. I turned back and saw him giving me a death glare. I just smirked and flipped him off.

*

Math couldn’t have been any worse, unless Zacky was their.
Thank fucking god he dropped out.

I felt a poke at me back. I ignored him, but he poked me again, and again.

“What?!” I hissed turning around and facing Matt.

“Nothing, just wondering how you and Zacky are gunna do it tonight?” He whispered.

I felt my blood boil. I seriously will shank him with my pencil.

“Well, I was thinking we’d pull an all nighter, do every position in the book.” I said sarcastically.

He just chuckled and went back to his work.

I didn’t even know what would happen tonight, and I wasn’t looking forward to finding out.