Juiced

Party

Yeah, this had the typical signs of a party.

Loud music, Drinks in hand, sweating dancing, and of course make out sessions on the couch.

When we arrived I felt myself pulled into the kitchen by Becka.

“I really need to get drunk tonight.” She said.

“I’m going to need it to.” I said flatly.

Then Maybe I wont remember the stupid things I have to do.

The table was already littered with booze. Becka grabbed a mickey of strawberry vodka, and a mickey of Wisers. She handed me the whisky since I mainly drank that.

“Drink up.” She said taking a swig of vodka.

I brought the bottle to my lips. I let the gross taste flow into my mouth, then down my throat. It didn’t burn much. I hated the taste of hard liquor, but it gets you drunk way easier then drinking some fruity daiquiri.

I went for another long sip. When I swallowed it, I felt a gagging sensation. I grabbed a bottle of pop from the fridge and took a sip. The feeling of puking went away.

“Sometimes I wonder how you drink that stuff.” Becka said.

“Hey, vodka is no better.” I said.

I saw Brian appear in the room, carrying a beer. He chugged it back and set it on the table. Becka giggled, while I rolled my eyes. Brian whispered something into her ear, causing her to smile. He wiggled his eyebrows.

“Hey, i’m going upstairs for a bit, you think you can handle yourself down here?” She asked.

I looked past her at Brian. He is planning something.

“Oh yeah, I’ll be fine. Can I just have a word with Brian first?” I said.

She nodded.

“I’ll be waiting.” She said to him and kissed his cheek.

When she was out of sight, I grabbed Brian and pinned him against the wall.

“Hey, the only person who can touch me like that is Becka.” He said.

“Listen you perverted moron. I don’t know what exactly your planning, but I swear to fucking god; if you hurt her, I’ll torture your ass, got it?” I hissed.

“G-got it.” He said nervously.

I let go of him and stomped into the living room. I pushed through the crowd of people. I needed to relax right now. I headed for one of the couches, but stopped. Zacky sat their with his arms draped over two little sluts shoulders. They were yapping at him, trying to get his attention.

A smile actually appeared on my face. Maybe he’s done using me; maybe I can finally escape this. He peered away from his whores, and look at me with pleading eyes. I smirked and shook my head.

Let him suffer, listening to those hoes yap.

I walked back to the kitchen and found my whisky unharmed. I knocked back what was left in the bottle. Sharing a whole mickey to yourself, makes you pretty fucked up.

I went back to the living room and saw poor old Zacky trapped even worse because two others hoes decided to take a seat by him. He looked really irritated now. He mouthed ‘help’ to me. I chuckled.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I turned my head to face this guy. He was pretty built, and cute. I grinded me hips with his. I looked at Zacky, He was pissed. We kept dancing, till he piped up.

“I need a drink, you want one?”

“Sure.”

He went into the kitchen. The four whores decided to get touchier with Zacky. They rubbed their hands all over his body, and sucked at his neck like a bunch of slutty vampires. He continued to glare at me.

My mystery guy returned with a beer and some kind of alcohol in a cup. I took a sip from it. It tasted like Becka’s strawberry vodka. It was okay so I drank the rest.

Now, two things happened.

One. I felt my legs give out.

And two. The room blurred and spun uncontrollably.

Jesus, this is like super drunk. He grabbed my arm and led me upstairs. I could barely climb the stairs, so he picked me up. I felt drowsy now. I usually don’t burn out so easily.

I opened and closed my eyes, trying to clear my vision. I heard a door open and shut. Darkness overwhelmed me, but I knew I was still awake. I felt his lips on mine. He pushed me onto the bed. He layed on top of me, sliding his hands up my shirt.

“N-no.” I said pushing him away.

He continued. I started to get frustrated.

“No! Get off!” I yelled.

He covered my mouth and pinned me down.

“That shit should have knocked you out by now.” He growled.

“W-what?! You drugged me!?” I yelled.

He covered my mouth again.

“Yeah, now calm the fuck down. You won’t even remember.” He said.

He tried kissing me again, but I pushed him off. I fell off the bed and got to my feet. I reached for the door, but felt myself pulled back.

“LET ME GO! HELP!” I screamed.

I furiously kicked and hit him. He covered my mouth, so I bit him as hard as I could. I ran to the door and pounded on it. He grabbed my shoulders and threw me to the ground. I felt my strength weaken. That drug really hit me now. I felt like I couldn’t move.

He stood over me and chuckled. He lifted me off the ground and onto the bed easily. He pinned my arms above my head. I started to fade out of it eeven more. He came closer and closer to me.

A shine of light came in the room. I felt all his weight lifted from me. The last thing I saw was a pissed off Zacly.

ZACKY’S POV

After seeing her with that guy, I felt kind of jealous. When they headed upstairs, I lost it.

Kelsey is my property, and it’s my job to look after her.

I ripped all those whores off of me and headed through the crowd.

Along the way, girls rubbed against me, trying to get my attention.

All they want is free drugs, screw them.

I pushed past them. I headed up the stairs. All of the doors were closed, so I had to go through them all.

First door, my bedroom. I opened it and saw something I really didn’t need to see.

“Zacky! Get out!” Brian yelled as he and Becka covered themselves.

I closed the door. Why wouldn’t he do that in his own room!?

I checked the bathroom, and saw some girl passed out on the floor by the toilet. Two rooms remained. I checked Brian’s room. I saw Matt making out with some chick.

“Where’s Kelsey?!” I asked.

“Other room.” He said.

I left and went to the last door. I stepped in. She looked totally passed out. This guy was going to take advantage of her. I tore him off of her. I repeatedly punched him.

“OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!” I yelled.

Matt must have heard because he came to the door. He helped me grab this guy. We dragged him down the stairs, and out of the house. We of course didn’t forget to beat him good. He ran away, with a broke bloody face.

I rushed back up the stairs to see Kelsey. She was out cold now. I sighed and put the blanket over her. I felt guilty for letting this happen. She was really a sweet girl. I stroked the hair out of her eyes. I kissed her forehead.

“Goodnight Kels.” I whispered.

I got up and closed the door behind me.