Juiced

The Guilt Seeps In

I had to set things straight. I couldn’t watch her do this anymore.

I walked into the oh so familiar high school. I stuff my hands in my pockets. A teacher walked by me and gave me a dirty look.

Stupid old bitch.

I walked up the stairs. I paced the hallway till I found room 401, Kelsey’s math class. I opened the door and peaking in. The teachers jaw dropped when he saw me.

“Hi, can I talk to Kelsey for a minute?” I asked,

Kelsey sighed and gathered her stuff. She walked over to me, giving me the most emotionless look ever. She walked out in the hall. I closed the door and looked at her.

“Why are you here?” She asked coldly.

“I want to drop the debt.” I said.

“Really? Why the sudden change of heart?” She asked.

“Look. You’re a good kid. You don’t deserve to live this way. Just, don’t ever come back to me for drugs. Forget you ever even met me. It’s not worth it. Goodbye Kelsey.” I said.

"So, in oneday you've become this hole diffreent prson" I asked.

"Im not argueing about this. Just forget all this stuff thats happened." I growled.

"You think im going to forget! Foget myself almost getting raped! forget when You used me! Forget that I lied to all my friends about using drugs!" I yelled.

"Hey! You can either be a victim and sit their and bitch about your life, or you can be a survivor, and move on!” I yelled.

Before she could answer, I was already rushing down the hall. I just cut loose one of my best customers. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I stormed out into the parking lot and got in my car.

I leaned my head on the steering wheel.

What the hell am I doing?

I’ve asked myself that so many times and I’ve never gotten an answer back. I sighed and reached over by the passenger seat. I grabbed a bag and pulled out a bottle of JD. I unscrewed the cap and took a drink.

Nothing left to do. I might as well drink my sorrows away, still wondering if someone will ever answer that question for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT!
but theres another coming!

COMMENT. =]
Thanks.