Status: Completed.

Sometimes the Hardest Thing and the Right Thing Are the Same

"Frank's Kisses Made Her Really Happy"

Sam rushed downstairs when she was done changing her clothes and then she got tripped by the stairs' carpet. Frank quickly ran in front of the stairs to catch her. She fell, but didn't fell down the stairs; she was holding onto the edge of the stairs.

"Wow, nice reflexes," Frank said, putting his hands to his sides.

Sam laughed lightly and tried to stand up, but she couldn't. Her fall position will make her fall down the stairs if her hands didn't hold onto the edge of the stairs.

"Frank I need a little help," she said.

Frank chuckled and helped her to stand up.

"Thanks," she sighed. "I almost died because of stupid staircase," she said and took her bag that fell down.

"Don't mention it," he replied and stole a kiss.

"I just realize you're around 3 centimeters taller than me. At first I thought you're in the same height as mine."

Mr. Parker chuckled, holding his laughter. Frank gave her his childish pout.

"Aww, don't be sad," Sam smiled and kissed his cheek.

They walked toward the living room.

"Dad, I'ma go to work," Sam said, kissing Mr. Parker's cheek. "See you."

Frank opened the front door and Sam walked outside.

"See you Mr. Parker!" Frank said and was replied with a small wave from Mr. Parker.

He walked out from the house and closed the door. They walked together hand in hand on the sidewalk.

"Are you sure we're gonna walk to Seventeen's office?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"It takes an hour to walk from here and the photo shoot will start in an hour also."

"We'll take a cab when we're out from the neighborhood, mmkay?" he said, stealing another kiss.

"Okay," Sam smiled; Frank's kisses made her really happy and gave her butterflies in her stomach.

They continued walking and 10 minutes later they were out from Sam's neighborhood. When they were out from the neighborhood, they kept walking while they were looking for a cab. They finally got one 5 minutes later, and 14 minutes later they were in front of Seventeen's office.

"You wanna accompany me?" Sam asked as she took her bag.

"I'm sorry but I have an interview," Frank answered with an it sucks tone.

"Ay ay ay."

"Hey, do you wanna meet my mom tomorrow?" Frank asked.

Sam thought for a moment, and then answered, "Sure. I don't have any work tomorrow."

"Yay! I'll pick you up tomorrow okay," Frank said, kissing Sam's cheek.

"Okay, byes!" Sam replied as she opened the cab's door.

"I love you!" Frank shouted.

"Love you too!" he heard Sam replied.

Frank huffed and leaned on the cab. And then he raised his hands up and down, whispering a yess!! loudly. The cab's driver glanced from the rear mirror.

"Umm, to Alternative Press' office," Frank said to the driver, a little bit embarrassed.

The driver nodded and started to drive to AP's office.
♠ ♠ ♠
i really want to make frank hyper and childish in the story, but he turned out mature-ish...? *twitch* haha my friend bunga once said: you twitch too much! go see a doctor!

and damn, the chapter is shorter than the other twos.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ONES THAT SUBSCRIBED TO THE STORY! i love you 'till deathhh.

story status so far: 11 readers, 3 subscribers, one comment.