Status: Completed.

Sometimes the Hardest Thing and the Right Thing Are the Same

Meet Mrs. Iero

They were all done eating lunch, and about to leave the food court. Frank and Sam decided to head straight to Frank's home. It took around 20 minutes to his house from the mall by car.

"Where's your mom?" Sam asked as she entered Frank's room and sat on the bed, Indian style.

"She's still working," Frank answered, sitting next to her.

"Ah." Sam scanned around the room and found so many band posters. She saw some guitars leaning on the wall.

"I never moved since I was born," he grinned.

Sam only smiled, and replied, "Your room somehow looks familiar..."

"Typical American band dude's room," Frank shrugged.

"Not that. I think I missed something that's really important."

"Really? I thought last month was the first time we met."

"Oh, yeah! How can I forget?" Sam grinned at Frank, that scoffed. "I'm just joking Frankster," she said, kissing his cheek.

"Frankster. New nickname?"

She nodded. "I actually found some: Frankster Franktard Frankstard. Cool, huh?"

"Let me guess. Frankster from prankster, Franktard from retard, and Frankstard from bastard."

"One hundred for you!" she laughed.

"Those are considered as insuuuults!" he shouted, tackling her and they both ended up on the floor, attacking each other with tickles.

"Okay, s- s- s- s- stooop!" Sam laughed as Frank tickled her sides and then he stopped. They were both sitting on the floor face to face.

"Holy mooses, you're crying," Frank said, seeing tears formed in Sam's eyes.

"That's because you made me laughed so hard," she answered, wiping the tears. "MORON!" she shouted and stuck her tongue out at him.

Frank held her face, smiled, and kissed her. He then moved his hand to Sam's, holding her hand. He pulled apart, looking her in the eyes.

"Your hands are small," he said, taking up their hands.

"Your hands are big, and warm," she replied, looking at their hands and smiled.

"Yours are comfortable," he said as he leaned closer for another kiss.

She closed her eyes and when their lips just met they both heard an 'ahem' from the door. Both of them pulled apart and saw a woman standing on the door, hands across her chest, raising her eyebrows.

"Hi mom!" Frank said, quickly standing up. "You're early."

Sam stood up and smiled.

"I finished all my work today," Frank's mom replied and looked at Sam. "And who is this lovely woman?"

"She's Sam; Girlfriend."

Sam took a step forward and shook Mrs. Iero's hand.

"Very nice meeting you, Mrs. Iero," she smiled.

"Please, just call me Linda," Linda smiled as they pulled back their hands. "Have we met somewhere?"

"No... Linda," Sam answered.

"You look very familiar," Linda replied, scanning Sam and that made Sam nervous.

"You probably see her in some magazines," Frank said, "She's a model."

"Oh, wow!" Linda said, "That is amazing. Anyway, are you staying for dinner tonight?"

"That sounds awesome," Sam answered, smiling.

"Okay. Dinner will be ready at 7," Linda smiled and left the two.

"My mom likes you," Frank said, putting a hand around Sam's waist.

"Hooray," Sam said and giggled when Frank kissed her neck.

"Oh my god..." Sam said, flipping the pages of the album, looking at young Frank pictures. "Frank, you were so cute!" she squealed.

"Yeah, I was so cute," Frank said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Drop the sarcasm, Frankie," Linda said.

"How old was he in this?" Sam asked, pointing at a picture of Frank that was using large sun glasses.

"I think he was 5... Were you five in that, Frank?" Linda asked.

"I don't know."

Sam flipped the next page and looked at the pictures. She stopped at a picture of Frank and a girl that looked like her when she was little.

"This girl looked like me," Sam said, pointing at the picture.

Linda and Frank compared the little girl in the picture and Sam.

"They slightly look alike," Frank said. "Right, mom?" he said and turned to his mom. He saw a huge shock in his mom's eyes. "Mom?"

Linda blinked. "I think I'm going to prepare for dinner," she said and stood up, and headed to the kitchen.

Sam looked at Frank, and he shook his head, confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
whats wrong with linda? :O

we shall do a poll, yes? should i write about bob and emma or not? i know some of you are curious about them ;] comment to vote, loves!

story status: 16 readers, 5 subscribers, 3 comments
ifly!