What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 11

I looked at her and began crying my eyes out.

Dad asked “ Mary, what are you doing?”

Mom chuckled and said “ All of you, upstairs to the spare room. NOW!”

We all got up from the table, ran up to the room with mom following us. Mom locked the door, bared it and turned to us. Jr held me as I cried and mom got close to us.

Mom slapped my face and said “ You stupid whore. I will make you pay.”

I began to cry harder and Jr held me closer. Mom grabbed dad, pushed him to the wall and chained him up to the wall. Max watched and mom chained Max to the other wall. Mom looked at me, grabbed me by the hair and chained me to a table. Jr looked at mom and mom chained Jr to the door. Mom looked around and made sure the chains were on tight.

I asked “ What are you going to do with us?”

Mom smiled, pressed a pedal and the table I was on lifted up off the floor. Mom smiled and went to Max first. Mom began to give Max a blow job until Max began to get hard.

Max began crying and said “ Mom, please, don't do this anymore.”

Mom smiled, slapped Max and said “ I'll do what I feel like.”

Mom came to the table, rolled it towards Max and stuck his penis into me.

I began to cry and I said “ No, don't do it.”

Mom went behind the table and pushed it in and out as if Max was thrusting into me. Max began to cum and mom smiled widely. I cried harder until I couldn't cry at all.

Mom turned the table around, facing dad and began to suck dad's cock.

Dad said “ Don't you dare. I am not going to rape my daughter because you want me to.”

Mom said “ Oh, you will, watch me.”

Dad watched as mom began to suck on his balls and dad held back a moan.

Mom chuckled and said “ You know you want to.”

Dad looked at mom angrily and said “ No, I won't.”

Mom said “ Dear, you're already hard as a rock.”

Dad looked down and saw his cock begging for it. Dad watched as mom pushed the table and stuck dad's cock into me. Mom began to move the table and Dad tried his hardest not to moan. I began to draw a blank, so I didn't feel anything anymore.

Mom smiled and watched as dad came inside of me.

Dad began to move and mom said “ Uh uh uh, you'll get more later.”

Dad moaned as she pulled me away and went to Jr.

Mom looked at Jr and said “ You're already hard. You want your sisters pussy, don't you?”

Jr kept looking at me and mom said “ Come on Jr, say it, “ I want my sisters pussy.”

Jr began to cry and said “ Yes, I want my sisters pussy. Give it to me.”

Mom smiled and said “ Gladly.”

Mom pushed the table towards Jr and Jr happily thrust into me. Jr looked into my eyes and noticed that they had no life left in them.

Jr said “ Mom, I think something is wrong with Maryann.”

Mom said “ No, she went blank, not wanting to feel the pain anymore. Just keep doing her.”

Jr kept thrusting into me and mom decided to let Jr go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank my readers, subscribers

I dedicate this chapter to

flippinjeans