What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 12

Jr came to me, lifted me legs and kept thrusting into me. After Jr finished, Jr saw that I was bleeding. Mom said “ Poor baby, she lost her baby.” Jr looked at me and whispered “ I'm sorry, sis.” Jr began to thrust into my body again and began moaning. After five minutes, Jr came inside of me again and mom moved the table towards dad. Mom smiled and said “ You want your daughters pussy, don't you?” Dad nodded and said “ Yes, I want my daughters pussy.” Mom smiled, let dad go and dad entered me with a thrust. After five minutes, Jr came towards me, lifted my bottom and thrust into my ass.

Mom smiled and watched as Max began to cum again. Mom let Max go and Max came to me, opened my mouth and thrust his cock in and out of my mouth.

Mom watched as they all did this and said “ What a great family, just fucking the whore.”

Mom strapped on her belt, attached a different dildo and stuck it into Jr's butt. Jr felt this and began to cum uncontrollably. Jr moaned louder as mom thrust into him and Jr began to thrust harder into me. Max looked at my eyes and saw the tears running down my cheeks.

Max sighed and said, “ I'm so sorry, sis. But you are so fucking good.”

Jr said “ Yes, she's like a drug.”

Dad nodded and said “ I didn't know incest felt so good.”

Mom smiled, pulled out of Jr and stuck it into dad. Dad moaned out loud and began to cum more. My family spent the night having sex with my body and I just kept myself numb to the feelings. Once everyone tired out, mom looked at me and smiled as she saw the cum coming out of me.

Mom said “ Tomorrow I am going to remove Maryann from her school. That way no one will get suspicious when she doesn't go to school.”

Dad kissed mom and said “ That's a great plan.”

Mom smiled and said “ I know it is.”

Tears ran down my cheeks as I felt cum coming out of all of my holes.

Everyone left the room and I cradled up into a ball as I cried in shame. I thought Mack, I'm so sorry, I will never see you again. I wiped the cum from my mouth and I scurried to the corner. The next morning, mom got up, got dressed and drove to my high school. Mom spoke with the principal and came home early. At five that same day, everyone was at home doing the same exact thing to me. I drew a blank again and Jr began to feel bad for me. After six months, I was pregnant, but I didn't know who the father was to my baby. But that never stopped my family from constantly raping me in that room as I remained tied to that table. After my baby girl was three, I got tired of being treated like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think might happen