What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 15

Mack hung up the phone, got his shoes on and went up to get Hima. Mack got his car and drove to the hospital. Once there, a doctor spoke with Mack about his parents. Mack looked at Hima and thought I have to raise you alone. Hima looked at Mack and smiled as Mack looked at her.

Mack hugged her and said “ You look so much like your mother.”

Hima giggled and pulled Mack's hair. Mack chuckled and held her close. Hima began to yawn and Mack lay her onto his shoulder. Mack smiled at Hima and thought you are so beautiful, just like her. Hima turned her head and fell asleep. Mack chuckled, walked to the car and placed Hima into her car seat and drove home.

Mack started the car and drove home. Mack took Hima out of the car, locked the doors and went up into the house. Mack began to think and thought I need to find a new place to live.

Mack sighed, logged into the Internet and looked for apartments. Mack found one and decided that in the morning, he would sell the house and have money for an apartment. Mack shut off the computer and sighed. Mack walked to his bedroom and began to read his math book.

After an hour, Hima woke up crying and called “ Momma.”

Mack got up, went to the room and held Hima close as she cried.

Mack said “ Hima, it's all right. You're going to be all right.”

Hima calmed down in Mack's embrace and fell asleep on his shoulder.

Mack smiled, kissed her head and lay her back into her crib. Mack sighed, walked to his room and decided to fall asleep. Mack began to dream and he thought about our last memory of us having sex. Mack woke up crying to his alarm and wiped his tears. Mack got up, walked into the bathroom and took a shower. After Mack got out of the shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked to his bedroom. Hima was sitting on Mack's bed playing with her toes.

Mack smiled and said “ Good morning, Hima.”

Hima smiled and looked at Mack. Mack removed his towel, approached his dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers. Mack looked down and saw Hima grabbing onto his cock.

Mack looked at Hima and Hima began to suck on his cock.

Mack lifted her off of the floor and said “ No, Hima. You don't do that.”

Hima looked at Mack smiling and complained as Mack held her. Mack placed Hima on his bed and put on his boxers. Hima sighed and began to motion hunger. Mack chuckled, grabbed Hima and went down into the kitchen. Mack served two bowls of cereal, added milk into his bowl and handed Hima the other bowl. Hima looked at the cereal and stuffed one into her mouth.

Mack smiled and said “ Yummy, isn't it.”

Hima smiled and kept eating. Mack ate his cereal and decided to call the dealer.

Mack met up with the dealer and Mack sold the house to the bank. Mack got a total of a hundred thousand and called the apartment he found. Mack got dressed, dressed Hima and got his car keys and wallet. Mack went down to his car, placed Hima in her car seat and drove to the apartment. Mack took out Hima, held her close and walked over to admissions. Mack spoke with a man and they looked at an apartment. Hima looked around and smiled at the apartment.

Mack smiled and said “ I'll take it. How much is the total?”

The man there said “ The total for this apartment is four fifty and the deposit is three hundred. “
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^

I dedicate this chapter to my readers and subscribers

Thank you for reading