What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 16

Mack nodded and said “ Let me go to the bank and I shall be back.”

The man nodded and said “ Ask for Way if I'm not in my office.”

Mack nodded and said “ All right. I'll be back soon.”

Mack went back to his car, placed Hima in her car seat and drove to the bank. Mack removed seven hundred and fifty dollars, placed it into his wallet and drove back to the apartment building.

Mack went into the office, saw a secretary and asked “ May I please see Mr. Way?”

The woman nodded, pressed the speaker and said “ Sir, someone is here to see you.”

Mr. Way said “ Send him back to my office.”

Mack nodded and walked back into the office. Mr. Way smiled, pulled out the contract and they took care of the paper work.

Mack smiled, got his keys and said “ Thank you so much.”

Mr. Way asked “ Why are you getting an apartment?”

Mack said “ My parents died last night, I can't keep the house since I go to school. So I know getting a smaller place for myself and Hima would have been better.”

Mr. Way nodded and said “ My name is Michael Way, Mikey for short.”

Mack nodded and said “ You look familiar. Were you in a band once?”

Mikey nodded and said “ Yes, I was. But that was years ago. I hope you enjoy the apartment.”

Mack nodded and said “ I will.”

Mack drove to his old house, grabbed Hima and made lunch. Hima smiled and happily ate her spaghetti.

Mack smiled and decided to eat a salad. After he finished, Mack placed Hima into her playpen and got a few boxes. Mack began to pack and sighed as he ran out of boxes. Mack decided to only bring the necessary things and smiled. Mack went down and popped in a kids movie to watch with Hima. On the couch, Hima looked at the screen, looked down and began to touch Mack's cock.

Mack blushed and asked “ Did your daddy have you do this? You can't do it Hima.”

Hima looked up at Mack sad and Mack said “ No, Hima.”

Hima sat next to Mack and pouted since she couldn't do it anymore. Hima looked at the screen and watched Simba and Nala get into trouble. Hima sat there and began to giggle.

Mack smiled and watched The Lion King with Hima. After the movie finished, Mack saw that Hima had fallen asleep. Mack chuckled and lifted Hima up from the couch. Mack looked at her and thought you are so light. Did they not feed you? Hima stirred and looked at Mack curiously.

Mack smiled and said “ Go take a nap. I will wake you for dinner.”

Hima yawned and fell back asleep on Mack's shoulder. Mack smiled, reached her bedroom and lay Hima into her crib. Mack looked around, picked up the phone and called a moving company. In the morning, the truck arrived and Mack helped put in boxes into the truck. Mack went into the house, grabbed Hima, her baby bag and walked to his car.

Mack buckled in Hima, got into the car and drove the car to the apartment building as the truck followed. Once there, Mack and Mikey helped take in boxes as Mikey's secretary watched Hima. Once done, Mack thanked Mikey and went to get Hima. Once Mack got Hima, Mack drove to Value City furniture. There, Mack got Cleo Cream 2 piece sofa and love seat, Caribbean dining room set, Euro king size bedroom set for himself, Arts and Crafts twin bed set for Hima, Royal touch pillow top king set, and a Royal Serenity twin mattress for Hima. Max total was about ten thousand dollars and Mack gave them the address for delivery. Mack went back to the car, placed Hima in her car seat and drove to Wal-mart. At Wal-mart, Mack went around buying a new stroller, a bed gate for Hima's bed, got Hima new clothes and bought some groceries.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and subscribers