What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 17

Once Mack returned to his apartment, Mikey helped Mack take up all the groceries. Mack smiled and said “ Thank you so much.”

Mikey said “ Well, a single parent can't handle everything while holding his toddler.”

Mack blushed and said “ Hima is my sister. My parents adopted her the day they died.”

Mikey said “ I'm so sorry. It's just that a part of me sees you in Hima.”

Mack blushed and said “ I knew her mother, I loved her very much. But now I must care for her daughter.”

Mikey nodded and heard knocking on the door. Mikey went to answer and the delivery truck arrived. Mack instructed them on where the furniture went and watched them put together the pieces.

Mikey smiled and said “ Such a busy guy, what about school?”

Mack said “ I only have a year left, then I can start working.”

Mikey nodded and said “ I hope her mother comes to find you and her daughter.”

Mack blushed and said “ I hope she does.”

Mikey smiled, said his goodbyes and left Mack's apartment.

Mack put Hima down on the floor and said “ Shoot, I forgot the office. Oh well, I'll get it tomorrow.” Mack walked into the kitchen, removed chicken and decided to make stuffed chicken.

Once he got everything into the fridge, Mack went into the living room and played with Hima. At the hospital, Dr. Bryar was trying to help me calm down. I would try my hardest to listen to him, but I just couldn't stay still. Bob told me it was because I was tied up for so long, my limbs want to get working again. I sighed, sat on the chair and I told him everything that had happened to me.

Bob asked “ Maryann, don't you want to get better, to see your daughter again?”

I looked at Bob and I said “ I miss my little girl. I just hope she is all right.”

Bob nodded and I continued to talk about the past three years of my life.

Bob spoke to me and said “ Maryann, we have found a teacher for you. He is a good friend of mine. He shall be here at three to help with your school. I figured since you didn't finish high school, that he can help you get your diploma.”

I nodded and said “ Thank you so much, Bob. I appreciate the help.”

Bob nodded and he said “ I also know he will teach you how to paint. I know it will come in handy for everything that has happened to you.”

I nodded and said “ All right, sounds like a plan.”

Bob told me about my medications and I listened to the side effects.

Bob said “ Their is one pill that may cause an stimulant to your vagina. So, you may feel horny a lot, but it will go away.”

I nodded and said “ Okay, I'll tell you if it does happen to me.”

Bob nodded and we heard a knock on the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dedicate this story to my readers and subscribers