What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 26

Mack drove to her school, took Hima's hand and walked to the principals office. Mack spoke with him and the principal called in Max. Max, without knowing, went to the office, saw Hima and tried to run away.

Mack pounced on Max and said “ You are not going anywhere. First you rape your sister and now your daughter.”

Max chuckled and said “ What a nice tight pussy that was.”

Mack and the principal looked at Max disgusted and Max laughed. The principal called the cops and Max was taken away to a facility. Hima hugged Mack as he cried and Mack held her close.

The principal said “ I'm so sorry for this. I just started here, so I guess the last principal did not run a back round check.”

Mack said “ Please, check so no other child goes through this.”

The principal nodded and said “ I will, trust me on that.”

Mack nodded, held Hima and walked to his car. Mack drove home and sat Hima on the couch, then again on the toilet. Mack turned on the bath water, let it fill and got in with Hima. Hima began to play with the bubbles and Mack smiled at Hima.

Hima smiled and said “ I'd like you to be my daddy.”

Mack blushed and said “ I might, after I marry your mother. That is, if she'll have me.”

Hima nodded and watched Mack get shampoo, put it into her hair and washed her scalp.

Hima smiled and said “ Mack, I love you.”

Mack asked “ How so?”

Hima said “ I want to call you daddy.”

Mack said “ Tomorrow, I will see if I can adopt you.”

Hima nodded and closed her eyes as Mack washed out the shampoo. Hima giggled and turned to Mack. Mack smiled, kissed Hima's cheek and began to wash his body. After twenty minutes, Mack got out of the tub, grabbed a towel and wrapped Hima. Hima smiled, wrapped the towel around her waist and left the bathroom. Mack grabbed another towel and walked to his bedroom. After six months, I awoke in the hospital part of the facility. I looked around, looked down and my eyes grew.

Frank came in and said “ Glad to see you awake, Maryann.”

I asked “ How far am I?”

Frank said “ You are six months now, you are having a girl.”

I smiled and asked “ Who is the father?”

Frank said “ Mack is the father.”

I smiled wider and Gerard knocked on the door.

I looked away and Gerard asked “ Maryann, why did you try now?”

I said “ I couldn't live with myself knowing what happened.”

Gerard sighed and said, “ You know, Mack has been coming by to see you, and he is happy to know he will be a dad.”

I smiled and said “ I'm happy.”

Bob came in and asked “ May I speak to Maryann, alone?”

Gerard and Frank left and Bob pulled up a chair next to me.

I asked “ What's going on?”

Bob said “ Maryann, I have bad news.”

I asked “ What bad news?”

Bob sighed and said, “ Maryann, Hima was raped a few months ago.”

I looked at Bob shocked and asked “ By who?”

Bob said “ By Max.”

I began to cry and I asked “ Is Hima all right?”

Bob said “ Hima goes to therapy every week. But theirs something else.”

I asked “ Like what?”

Bob said “ Maryann, Hima is pregnant.”

I looked at Bob shocked and asked “ How, she is only a little girl.”

Bob said “ I know this, but Hima is now five months pregnant.”

I asked “ What are they going to do?”

Bob sighed and said, “ Mack wants to ask you something. He shall be here in one hour.”

I nodded and said “ All right, I will talk with him.”

After an hour, Mack came into my room and saw me eating. I looked up at Mack, began to cry and I motioned for Mack to hug me. Mack came to me quickly, embraced me and began to cry.

I said “ I'm so sorry for Hima. I wish I had killed Max when I had the chance.”

Mack said “ That wouldn't have solved anything. We found out Max has been doing this to girls all around the country.”

I began to cry harder and I asked “ How is my little girl?”

Mack said “ She's scared. She's not sure on what to do.”

I nodded and asked “ What did you want to ask me?”

Mack said “ I know Hima is your daughter, but I want to know if she can have an abortion.”

I nodded and said “ Yes, please have it done. Hima is to young to mother a child and she would probably die during child birth. Schedule it and get it done.”

Mack handed me the permission slip and I signed it.

I said “ Thank you so much for caring for Hima.”

Mack said “ Maryann, I love you. I want to marry you and then adopt Hima.”

I nodded and said “ I know, but let's wait to see what happens with this little one.”

Mack nodded, kissed my lips and I moaned softly. Mack looked at me blushing and I smiled.

Mack kissed my lips again, held my hand and began to French kiss me. I returned his kiss and Bob cleared his throat.

I blushed and Bob said “ Maryann, tomorrow you shall be released. If anything else happens, Mack has our number.”

I nodded and said “ Schedule the abortion for Friday, I want to be there with my baby.”

Mack nodded, kissed my lips and left. Once I was released, I saw Hima. Hima looked at me and began to cry her eyes out.

I embraced Hima and said “ Baby, I'm so sorry.”

Hima said “ Mommy, daddy has eight children.”

I looked up at Mack shocked and Mack nodded his head.

I sighed and said, “ But you are my little girl, I want to help you.”

Hima hugged me and said “ I'm to young to be a mommy, I don't want to die.”

I asked “ Who told you that?”
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers, subscribers and

xxNekoRisuxx