What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 29

Mack and Hima returned home within the hour and Mack knocked on our bedroom door. Mack sighed as he got no answer, heard something fall onto the floor and tried to open the door. Mack kept pushing into the door as he tried opening the door with no success.

Hima handed Mack the house keys, looked at Mack and said “ Open the door, daddy.”

Mack searched the keys, found our bedroom door key and unlocked the door. Mack looked onto the floor and saw the bottle of my sleeping pills on the floor. Mack ran to me, quickly embrace me and slapped my face lightly.

Mack said “ Maryann, don't leave us, wake up, please.” Mack began to cry, grabbed his cell and called emergency.

The ambulance arrived within ten minutes, came into our apartment and lay me onto the gurney. Mack walked to his car with Hima, buckled her in, got to the drivers side, opened the door and followed the ambulance to the hospital. There, Mack and Hima saw the doctors hooking me up to many machines.

Bob walked into the room, sighed and asked “ What happened?”

Mack said “ Maryann has chlamydia, we got tested and Hima has it to. I guess she felt it was her fault.”

Bob sighed, nodded and said “ Go on home, we will call you if their is any change.”

Mack nodded, held Hima's hand and walked to the nitro. Mack put Hima in her seat, buckled her in, got into the drivers seat and drove home.

After eight years, Mack drove up to the hospital with Hima, came to my room and saw that I was still unconscious.

Mack sighed, kissed my cheek and said “ Maryann, come back to us, please, we need you. I need you.”

Hima kissed my cheek, began to cry and said “ Let's go home. I have a date tonight.”

Mack sighed, nodded and they walked out to the nitro.

Mack drove home, kissed Hima's cheek and said “ Be a good girl today.”

Hima said “ I will, dad, Call me if anything happens.”

Mack said “ I will, promise to take your phone?”

Hima smiled and said “ You know I'll take it, dad.”

Mack smiled, kissed Hima's cheek and watched as Hima got into a car with her boyfriend.

Mack sighed, pulled out a box of mac-and-cheese and cooked dinner. Hima went to her boyfriends house were he was throwing a house party. Hima smiled at all her friends and Jay, her boyfriend, handed Hima a drink.

Hima said “ I want some beer, get me one.”

Jay nodded, walked away and returned with three beers. Hima took a bottle, opened it and drank the bottle. Jay watched as Hima downed the other two bottles and noticed Hima was getting drunk. At seven that night, Hima was wasted and kept dirty dancing on Jay. Jay blushed, smiled and held onto Hima's hips as she moved.

By ten that night, Hima and Jay were up in his bedroom having unprotected sex. Jay began to cum inside of Hima and Hima moaned out Jay's name. Jay smiled at Hima, lay her onto his bed and they began to kiss. Hima moaned to his kiss as Jay began to thrust inside of her again. Jay collapsed on Hima's chest, lay down next to her and held her close. Hima snuggled with Jay, fell asleep and didn't even hear her phone ring.

Mack sighed as the call went to voice mail and said “ Hima, I swear if you got yourself pregnant.”

Mack hung up the call, set his phone onto the charger and went up to bed.

Hima woke up at nine the next morning with a headache, looked at Jay and said “ Oh my god!”

Jay woke up and said “ Good morning, fire cracker.”

Hima asked “ What did we do last night?”

Jay smiled and said “ Look around.”

Hima saw her clothes on the floor, looked to the bed and saw semen on the sheets.

Hima said “ Oh god, what have I done?”

Jay tried to kiss Hima, but she moved away and got her clothes.

Jay asked “ Hima, what's wrong with you?”

Hima said “ We shouldn't have done anything.”

Jay said “ Well, you were pretty wasted last night, so neither of us cared at the moment.”

Hima said “ Well, I'm caring now. Please take me home.”

Jay got up, got dressed and dropped Hima off at the corner of our house.

Hima walked up to our house, unlocked the front door and slowly opened the door.

Mack said “ Get you ass in here, now!”

Hima quickly went in, looked down from Mack's angry eyes and as he asked “ Why would you do this to me? Isn't it enough worrying about your mom in the hospital?”

Hima said “ Dad, I'm really sorry. I got drunk last night and one thing led to another. I didn't mean for this to happen.”

Mack sighed, looked at Hima and said “ Go shower and go get your books, I'll have to drive you to school.”

Hima nodded, ran upstairs and took a quick shower. Once Hima was dressed, she ran down with her backpack, walked to the nitro and Mack drove her to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and subscribers