What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 31

I was in the t.v. room watching the news. Mack came to me and kissed my lips.

I smiled, hugged Mack and I said “ Nice to see you again.”

Hima looked at me crying and I got up to hug her. I asked “ Baby, what's wrong?”

Hima sniffled and said “ Mom, I'm pregnant.”

I looked down at Hima shocked and Mack said “ She is, I'm guessing three months now.”

I began to cry and I asked “ Is their something bothering you?”

Hima said “ The dad broke up with me 'cause he wants to date another girl.”

I hugged Hima close and said “ Boys are like that. Don't worry, we will help you.”

Hima nodded and said “ Thank you so much, mom.”

I smiled, kissed Hima's cheek and we sat down talking.

Hima looked at me and said “ Mom, you look so skinny.”

I sighed, nodded and said “ I'm actually now fifty pounds under weight. But it doesn't bother me.”

Mack hugged me and said “ You have to gain weight, for our future.”

I nodded and said “ I will try.”

Mack kissed my lips and said “ Well, we need to go.”

I nodded, hugged Hima and I watched them leave. Bob came up to me and I smiled. Bob and I went to my room and Bob talked with me. I looked at Bob and Bob blushed as I kissed his lips.

Bob said “ Maryann, I know it's your pills, we can't do this.”

I smiled at Bob, unzipped his pants and began to suck his cock. Bob moaned softly as I sucked and came inside my mouth. Bob looked at me, lifted me off the floor and lay me onto my bed. I kissed Bob's lips and Bob entered me quickly. I blushed and moaned as Bob began to cum inside of me. Bob kept thrusting and someone knocked on my door.

Bob pulled out quickly, put his cock back in his pants and said “ Get dressed.”

I got up, re-dressed and opened the door to Gerard. Gerard looked at my flushed face, Bob's sweaty face and sighed.

Gerard said “ Please, leave me with Maryann.”

Bob nodded, left my room and Gerard asked “ Had fun?”

I shook my head and said “ Not really.”

I approached Gerard, kissed his lips and began to touch his cock.

Gerard pushed me away and said “ I'm married. Please, you must hold back the desires.”

I said “ I can't, I need it.”

Gerard held me to the wall and said “ Maryann, you must stop. I know it's hard, but you must.”

I said “ You're no fun, I want Bob again.”

Gerard shook his head, put me down and said “ You will be leaving tomorrow.”

I nodded and I lay on my bed. I began to masturbate as Gerard walked out. I moaned and I fingered myself.

Gerard searched for Bob, slapped him and asked “ What are you doing with Maryann, you're married.”

Bob said “ I know I am, but it felt so good.”

Gerard said “ You know that is just her medicine. Do you think she'd really be turned on by you?”

Bob said “ Yes, she was turned on because of me, medicine or not.”

Gerard sighed and asked “ What if she gets pregnant?”

Bob looked at Gerard shocked and said “ Shit, I forgot about that.”

Gerard smacked Bob across the head and said “ Stupid, let's hope she does, so you can explain it to Kaitlin.”

Bob said “ You're not making me feel better.”

Gerard said “ Next time think before you act.”

Bob said “ I'm sorry. Kaitlin is pregnant and doesn't want me to touch her. I've been without sex for months now, I was horny.”

Gerard said “ Well, deal with your consequences.”

Bob sighed, nodded and left the room. I was in my room and I wiped up some of Bob's cum. I giggled and I began to masturbate again. In the morning, I got up, took a shower and had my cup of coffee. I sat in the t.v. room and I watched cartoons. I sighed, looked at Bob, who looked away from me. I began to feel bad and began to cry. Bob watched me run off and thought shit, I made her sad.

Bob came to my room, knocked on my door, and I said “ Go away!”

Bob entered my room, closed the door and said “ Maryann.”

I looked at Bob and said “ Just leave me alone.”

Bob embraced me and said “ Please, forgive me. We shouldn't have done anything yesterday. It was a big mistake, especially knowing it was your meds.”

I said “ Bob, just go. I know you don't want anything with me.”

Bob kissed my head and said “ I'm sorry, Maryann. But I'm going to be a dad.”

I looked at Bob shocked and I said “ Well, congrats.”

Bob let me go, looked at me and kissed my lips. I moaned softly and Bob came over me again. Bob and I spent twenty minutes having sex and I loved it. Bob pulled out of me after he came and kissed my lips. I kissed Bob back and I felt weird. Bob smiled, got dressed and left me alone. I took another shower, got dressed in my clothes and I signed out my release. Mack came to pick me up, kissed my lips and drove me home.

Mack said “ Well, Hima is at school, do you want to?”

I shook my head and said “ I'm not in the mood.”

Mack looked at me sad, nodded and left me in the living room.

After three months, I drove Hima to her ultrasound and we saw she was having a girl.

Hima smiled at me and said “ A little girl.”

I smiled, kissed Hima's cheek and I felt sick. I ran to the restroom, puked in the toilet and flushed it.

I walked back to Hima and the doctor said “ Ms. Price, please come with me.”

I nodded and followed the doctor out. He took me to a room, handed me a cup and I nodded. Once I finished, I walked over to Hima dazed.

Hima looked at me and asked “ Mom, what's wrong?”

I shook my head and kept quiet. After Hima got her picture, Hima followed me to the pharmacy were I handed the woman my prescription.

Hima asked “ Mom, what's going on?”

I said “ Hima, I'm pregnant.”

Hima asked “ How, you and dad haven't had sex in months.”

I shook my head and said “ It's a long story, I don't want to get into it.”

Hima sighed, nodded and watched as I rubbed her belly.

Hima smiled at me, touched my belly and said “ I get a sibling now.”

I blushed, nodded and I got my pills. I drove Hima home, sat in the car and grabbed my cell.

I dialed Bob's number and Bob said “ Hello, Maryann. What can I do for you?”

I said “ Bob, I'm pregnant.”

Bob cursed, looked around and said “ Please, come meet me at my office.”

I nodded and said “ All right, be there in an hour.”
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and subscribers