What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 32

I got out of the car, went inside and drank my pills.

I went back to my car, looked around and drove off with Mack watching me.

Mack sighed and asked “ Hima, what's wrong with your mom?”

Hima said “ It's her business, I can't tell you.”

Mack sighed, went into the kitchen and began to cook dinner. After an hour, I arrived at Bob's office and saw him waiting for me. Bob smiled as he saw me, ran to me and embraced me.

I blushed and said “ Hello, Bob.”

Bob smiled, kissed my lips and dragged me into his office. Bob locked the door, came to me and lay me across his desk. I moaned to Bob's hot wet kiss and Bob pulled down my under wear, unzipped his pants and entered me. I moaned and Bob smiled at me.

After two hours, Bob's cell began to ring. Bob picked up and said “ Hello.”

Kaitlin said “ Stop fucking your secretary and come home, I'm in labor.”

Bob pulled out of me quickly and said “ All right.”

I looked at Bob as he hung up and he said “ Kaitlin is in labor.”

I nodded, got dressed and drove back home. Mack watched as I got out of my car, lay my hand on my small belly and thought shit, who got her pregnant?

I walked into the house, made eye contact with Mack and Mack asked “ Who's the dad?”

I shook my head and said “ It's not important.”

Mack said “ For you maybe, cause you know the father. But I'm still your fiancé, don't do this to me.”

I began to cry as I looked at Mack and I said “ Mack, please, forgive me. Before you think that he forced himself on me, let me tell you. My pills were making me horny. I couldn't help but seduce him. Bob is the father to my baby.”

Mack looked at me shocked and asked “ How did you seduce him?”

I said “ I began to kiss his lips and I pulled out his cock to suck on it.”

Mack began to cry as I held my belly and said “ Maryann, please, just leave.”

Hima ran in and said “ No, dad, let mom stay.”

Mack looked away from Hima's crying eyes and left the house.

I looked at Hima hurt and I said “ I'm so sorry.”

Hima hugged me and said “ I forgive you, mom.”

I began to cry and Hima said “ Let's go eat, I'm hungry.”

I said “ Go ahead, I'm not hungry anymore.”

Hima sighed, left the living room and walked into the kitchen. Hima served herself some food and I left the house quietly. Mack returned after an hour, saw my car missing and ran in.

Mack burst open the door and asked “ Where's your mom?”

Hima looked around, began to cry and said “ I don't know, dad.”

Mack began to cry and said “ Oh god, please, don't take her from me. I forgive her.”

Hima hugged Mack as they both cried and wondered where I was at. I drove to the hospital to see Bob, Kaitlin and their baby girl.

I smiled at them and I said “ Congratulations.”

Kaitlin smiled at me, looked at her baby and said “ I love her so much already.”

I smiled and said “ The joys of having children.”

Kaitlin looked at me as I began to cry and asked “ Maryann, what's going on?”

I shook my head and said “ Don't worry about it. But may I please speak to Bob?”

Kaitlin nodded, watched as we left the room and wondered what was going on.

Bob asked “ What's wrong, Maryann?”

I said “ Bob, I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving.”

Bob looked at me and asked “ Where are you going?”

I said “ I don't know. Were ever the highway ends.”

Bob embraced me, kissed my lips and said “ Please, don't leave me.”

Kaitlin saw our kiss and asked “ What the fuck is going on?”

I looked at Kaitlin and said “ I'm sorry, I'm just leaving the state.”

Kaitlin looked at me, at Bob and sighed.

Kaitlin asked “ Maryann, are you pregnant with Bob's baby?”

I looked away and walked away from them.

Kaitlin looked at Bob angry and said “ Room, now!”

Bob followed Kaitlin and watched as she got into her bed.

Kaitlin asked “ Bob, what's going on between the both of you? Why is she having your baby?”

Bob looked down and said “ We did have sex a while ago. I wasn't thinking straight at the moment.”

Kaitlin asked “ Why did you sleep with her?”

Bob said “ Because you wouldn't let me touch you. I am still a man with needs.”

Kaitlin looked at Bob shocked and said “ I'm so sorry. I know I was being a little selfish back then.”

Bob sighed and said, “ Baby, you're still my wife. I have my duties with you and our baby girl. But Maryann is carrying my baby also. I need to take care of her, too.”

Kaitlin nodded, looked at the baby and said “ She needs a name.”

Bob said “ You pick for her.”

Kaitlin nodded, looked at the baby and said “ I will name you Honey.”

Bob smiled, kissed Kaitlin and said “ Thank you.”

Kaitlin smiled, looked at the baby and kissed her head.

Kaitlin said “ Bob, go find Maryann.”

Bob nodded, left the room and Kaitlin began to cry.

Kaitlin looked at the baby and said “ Your dad cheated on me.”

The baby looked at Kaitlin and Kaitlin smiled at her.

Bob went around the hospital looking for me, but found no clues on my where-a-bouts.

Bob sighed, went back to Kaitlin and heard her say “ Girl, it's just you and me. I can't be with your dad if he is having an affair on me.”

Bob asked “ Is that how you feel? Wanting to leave on the first sign of trouble?”

Kaitlin said “ That's bullshit, I've been with you through so many hurdles.”

Bob said “ Yes, but now you want to leave. Am I that bad? Why is it you never left me before we got married if I was that bad?”

Kaitlin said “ Because you weren't cheating on me. Now you are, things are different.”

Bob said “ Look, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done it.”

Kaitlin said “ You're damn right you shouldn't have. I don't know what to do.”

Bob said “ Well, Maryann left, so she might not come back at all.”

Kaitlin nodded, looked at their baby and smiled.

Bob took a seat next to Kaitlin and asked “ May I hold my daughter?”

Kaitlin passed her over and smiled as Bob kissed her head. Kaitlin smiled at them, looked away and saw Mack.

Kaitlin asked “ Mack, what are you doing here?”

Mack asked “ Have you guys seen Maryann? I can't find her anywhere.”

Bob said “ Yes, she came to tell me she was leaving.”

Mack began to cry, looked at Bob and said “ It's your fault. Now I will never marry Maryann. Do you know how long I've been waiting to marry her?”
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and subscribers