What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 37

In the morning, I woke up, grabbed my cell and I called Gerard.

Gerard said “ Hello, Maryann, long time.”

I said “ I know what you mean, but I was wondering if I could have my job back.”

Gerard smiled and said “ Of course, you can come by today, if you'd like.”

I nodded and said “ Let me go call a cab and I'll be there.”

Gerard asked “ Girl, where do you live?”

I said “ My address is twenty six Barber Ave. I live in condo comforts.”

Gerard said “ I'll be there in a few.”

I nodded and said “ All right, I'll see you then.”

Jr woke up, looked around and called “ Momma.”

I got up, quickly ran into Jr's room and said “ Good morning, Jr.”

Jr giggled, reached for me and I quickly held him.

Jr smiled, snuggled in my shoulder as I walked into the kitchen. I smiled at Jr, sat him in his high chair and got Jr a small bowl of cheerios. I smiled as Jr curiously eyed the food and began to reach for one. I smiled as Jr began to eat the cheerios slowly and I poured Jr a small bottle of fat free milk. Jr finished eating by the time Gerard knocked on my door.

I opened the door, smiled at Gerard and said “ Please, come on in.”

Gerard nodded, entered my condo and looked around.

I said “ Sorry, it's what I could find on such short notice.”

Gerard asked “ Why aren't you with Hima or Mack?”

I said “ Because Hima and Mack are having a baby together.”

Gerard looked at me shocked, sighed and looked at me.

I said “ It's all right. They're going to get married.”

Gerard nodded, looked at Jr and smiled.

Gerard approached Jr, smiled and said “ Hello.”

Jr smiled, reached for Gerard and Gerard lifted him out of his chair. Jr smiled, looked at Gerard and fell asleep.

I smiled, cleaned up Jr's high chair, put the dishes into the dish washer and I said “ Let me go get his baby bag and we can go.”

Gerard nodded, watched as I ran into Jr's room and came out holding a large baby bag. Gerard smiled at me and held Jr as we walked out to his limo. Gerard opened the door for me, let me in first, handed me Jr and then got in.

Gerard nodded to the driver, looked back at me said “ I'm glad you came back. Your paintings were greatly missed.”

I smiled, looked at Gerard and said “ I know, I missed painting my feelings.”

Gerard nodded, held my hands and said “ I am very happy that you came back. I know I missed you so much.”

I looked Gerard in his eyes and I saw a small gleam.

My eyes widened and I asked “ Where are we going, Gerard?”

Gerard said “ Don't worry about it.”

I looked away frightened for what might happen to me. I looked outside the window of the limo and I saw many trees. I began to cry as Jr hugged me close.

Jr looked into my eyes and said “ Momma.”

I hugged Jr close and I said “ Baby, you take your nap.”

Jr sat next to me, curled into a ball and fell asleep on the limos seat. The driver stopped at a beautiful two story mansion and I sighed. Gerard opened the door, helped me out with Jr following.

Gerard looked at his driver and said “ Please, watch the boy.”

The driver nodded, lifted Jr off of the floor and Gerard grabbed my arm and pulled me into the mansion. I watched as Gerard pulled me into a room with a canvas and paints waiting for me. I went to get off of Gerard's grip, but Gerard just pulled me in tighter. I looked up at Gerard as he led me past the canvas into a back room. In the room, lay a desk in the middle and a comfy couch. Gerard let go of me, ran and locked the door.

I asked “ Gerard, what are you doing?”

Gerard said “ Maryann, I have been without sex for two years now, I got divorced.”

I looked at Gerard as tears ran down my cheeks and I began to cry harder. Gerard smiled, came over to me, lifted my head and dove in to kiss my lips. I looked at Gerard shocked as Gerard began to unclothe. Gerard smiled at me, grabbed me by the hair when I tried running and threw me onto the couch. Gerard smiled at me, began to unzip my dress and smiled widely. I covered my breast in a sad attempt, since Gerard had me stand and removed my underwear. I began to sob as Gerard dragged me over to the desk, leaned my top half on the desk and spread my legs.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and subscribers