What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 38

I tried looking back at Gerard and my eyes widened when Gerard stuck his cock into me. I began to cry more as Gerard kept thrusting into me. I felt as if my world had been rewound. I felt as if I was seventeen again with my family raping me. Gerard pushed in deeper into me and I couldn't help my cries of pleasure. Gerard smiled and grew angry as I called out Bob's name. Gerard grabbed two clips, lifted me up and put one on each nipple.

I cringed at the pain and Gerard asked “ Now, who is the one giving you pleasure?”

I began to cry again and I said “ Bob.”

Gerard looked at the back of my head pissed and he began to hit me. My cries of pain were heard through the entire mansion. Jr was playing with a yellow truck when he heard my cries.

Jr watched as the man turned away, got up and sneaked out of the play room. Jr walked over to the stairs, held onto the railing and got to the first floor. Jr crawled over to the studio, saw the paints and canvas. Jr looked around, spotted the door and crawled over to it.

Jr stood up on his feet and began to scratch the door calling “ Momma.”

Gerard stopped torturing me and held a knife to my neck.

Gerard said “ Tell him everything is all right. Get him out of here.”

I began to cry harder and I said “ Baby, everything is all right. You go on and play with the truck.”

Jr sat by the door and the driver found Jr.

The driver said “ You little brat, get over here.”

Jr looked at the driver scared and began to cry.

I began to cry harder as I heard Jr crying in the other room. Gerard moved the knife from my neck and kept raping me. I began to cry harder and Gerard smiled at me. Gerard lay me onto the couch, fingered my ass and quickly dove into my ass. I cringed at the sudden feelings of pain and I began to cry. Gerard smiled and kept spanking my ass as he raped me. After three hours of torture, Gerard pulled out of my ass, slammed back into my pussy and kept thrusting hard. I began to sob and my eyes widened as I felt Gerard cum inside of me. Gerard smiled, pulled out of me and let me fall onto the soft cushions of the couch. I cradled into a ball as I cried and I thought I would die.

I could not explain why Gerard did this to me. I know divorce is hard, but I had done nothing to him. I was always a good student and I loved painting. Gerard watched as I kept sobbing and redressed. Gerard walked over to the locked door, opened the deadbolts and Jr quickly ran in.

Jr ran to me, touched my sweaty skin and asked “ Momma?”

I looked at Jr from the corner of my eyes and I began to cry even harder. Jr hugged my neck and I sighed. I sat up on the couch, watched Jr and Jr looked at my breast.

I looked down at Jr smiling and I said “ You know mommy still has milk.”

Jr looked up at me smiling, took in my left nipple and drank milk.

I held Jr close as he drank milk and I sighed. I began to think and I thought oh god, I'm going to get pregnant. Gerard stood at the entrance of the room and smiled as Jr sucked on my nipple. I looked up to meet Gerard's eyes and Gerard smiled at me.

Gerard said “ Once he's finished, you can place Jr into the playpen and start painting.”

I nodded, watched Jr let go of my nipple and I placed Jr onto the couch. I walked to the door, lifted up my clothes and walked over to the couch. I slipped my feet into the sides of my underwear, grabbed my dress and slipped it over my head and my arms. Once I was done dressing, I walked into the paint room to paint my feelings on what had just happened. I grabbed the black, the red and I painted a picture of a man. I finished my painting and Gerard smiled.

Gerard asked “ So, what do you call this one?”

I said “ I call it Gerard.”

Gerard looked at me and asked “ Why my name?”

I said “ Because that is how I see you right now.”

Gerard scoffed and said “ No matter, nothing will never change.”

I sighed and Gerard left the room. I went over to the playpen and watched Jr sleep soundly. I smiled at Jr and thought shit, another baby to be. I sighed, grabbed a bottle of water and I drank the water. Gerard and his driver left the house, with me looking at the car.

I looked at Jr and I said “ Oh god, he left us here!”

Jr woke up, looked at me and said “ Momma.”

I smiled, lifted Jr from the playpen and I sat him in my lap. Jr smiled, hugged me close and I looked into the fridge. I saw food and I sighed.

Jr asked “ Momma?”

I said “ I'll get you some food.”

Jr smiled and I went into his baby bag. I grabbed a baggy filled with cereal and I pulled out Jr's bowl. I placed cereal into the bowl, placed it on the high chair and I placed Jr inside the chair. I watched as he ate quietly and I felt sad. I knew that Gerard would never let me leave this location. I hated the fact that he raped me and abandoned me at this mansion. Sure, their was food and things like that, but I would never see Hima's baby.

I sighed, pulled out chicken from the freezer and I place it to defrost on the oven top. I looked into the cabinets and took out the spices. I opened the pack of chicken, put them on a microwave safe plate and I pressed defrost. I waited five minutes before the microwave dinged. I pulled out the chicken, grabbed the spices and spiced the chicken. I put the oven to heat at four hundred and I put the chicken onto the oven tray. I placed the chicken into the oven and I set the timer. Jr looked at me, reached for me and I took Jr out of the high chair. I smiled as Jr ran to play with a truck and I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and subscribers