What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 40

Gerard looked up at my face, blushed to know I was wanting him and let go of my nipple. I helped Gerard unclothe and we began to kiss again with so much force, the earth could die and our passion would still be as strong. Gerard looked into my eyes, kissed my lips tenderly and lay me onto the king sized bed. I moaned and gasped as Gerard entered me and I felt so happy. My body began to feel as if was going to tip over the edge, just wanting to feel the full light of our passion. I began to think and I knew it was weird to feel this way with just minutes of having sex. I began to think and I remembered that I had been ovulating this whole week. I began to blush to know that I was pregnant and Gerard thrust deeper into me. I moaned louder and I screamed out Gerard's name as I came. The new wave of juices took Gerard over the edge, knowing that I was that horny for him.

I began to moan as Gerard filled me with his seed and I knew that we were going to be good for each other. After an hour, Jr began to call for me from downstairs and I sighed. Gerard bit my neck as he kept thrusting into me and I couldn't help but moan louder. Gerard looked into my eyes as he came inside of my again and I smiled widely. Gerard smiled, pulled out of me and Jr's cries got even louder. Gerard sighed, lay next to me and kissed my lips. I kissed Gerard back, got up from the bed, grabbed my nightgown and I walked down to see Jr standing at the corner of the playpen.

I lifted Jr out of the playpen, set him onto the hard wood floor and I walked into the kitchen. Jr followed me wondering what I was going to do.

I asked “ Jr, what would you like?”

Jr smiled, pointed at my breast and I nodded. I took a seat at the couch, removed my gown and Jr quickly sat in my lap. I watched as Jr took in my right nipple, began to suck and I smiled down at Jr. Gerard came down wearing his boxers and smiled at me. I smiled at Gerard, motioned for him to join me and Gerard smiled widely. Gerard took a seat next to me, took in my left nipple and began to nibble on the nipple. I blushed and I held back my moans as I knew I was going crazy. After Jr finished sucking on my right nipple, I rocked Jr slowly and Jr fell asleep in my arms.

Gerard stopped sucking on my left nipple and said “ He is beginning to be a big boy.”

I nodded and said “ I know he is, I also know I have to stop breast feeding him. I think Jr is big enough to eat, I mean, he eats small things like cereal.”

Gerard nodded, took Jr from my arms and lay Jr onto the playpen. I smiled as Gerard walked over to me, lifted me off of the couch and carried me up to the master bedroom. I smiled and blushed as Gerard began to remove his boxers. I looked down south on Gerard's body and I blushed at his erection. Gerard smiled, walked over to me and kissed my lips tenderly. I moaned softly as Gerard began to fondle my nipple and I gasped as Gerard began to squeeze my nipple.

Gerard looked down at me, smiled and bit into my neck. I let out a loud gasp and Gerard lay me back onto the bed. I blushed and moaned as Gerard entered me with a thrust. I kept moaning as Gerard thrust into me and I began to think. I began to think about Bob, how he was married with two kids. I began to think of Hima and Mack. How they grew up together and now having a baby of their own. How sick it made me feel to know the man I once loved was marrying my eldest child. Gerard looked into my eyes and saw the pain that were radiating from my blue eyes.

Gerard pulled out of me, looked at me concerned and asked “ Baby, what's wrong?”

I said “ Just thinking about the men I had in my life. How they are both are or going to be married, fathering their children.”

Gerard looked at me and asked “ Maryann, do you wish to get married?”

I said “ I'm not sure, I mean, I'm going to be having your baby, my third child. It just feels like if something is missing in my life.”

Gerard looked at me upset and knew what he had to do. Gerard got up from the bed, grabbed his boxers and left me at the bed. I watched Gerard leave the room confused and I began to think. Gerard walked down to the kitchen, grabbed his cell phone and called Mack. Mack looked at the caller id, sighed and picked up.

Gerard asked “ Mack, what is Maryann's ring size?”

Mack said “ Maryann is a four in ring. Why are you asking?”
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and subscribers