What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 43

Bob said “ I can not believe you would rape your own student after she had been raped by her own family.”

Gerard saw Bob's angry face and said “ Well, I was needy.”

Bob scoffed and said “ That is no excuse, you never, ever do that to someone who is still recovering.”

Gerard looked at Bob, looked at me and said “ I hope you're happy. Bob, come on, you need to get your son.”

Bob nodded, followed Gerard out to Gerard's car and Gerard drove over to Mikey's house. Mikey opened the door smiled at Gerard but the smile faded.

Mikey asked “ What's wrong with you guys?”

Gerard said “ Don't worry about it, please, bring out Jr.”

Mikey nodded, went inside and got Jr. Jr looked and began to reach for Bob.

Bob smiled, held Jr and said “ Hello, son, I hope you have been a good boy.”

Jr smiled, hugged Bob and fell asleep.

Gerard said “ Bob, you better treat Maryann with much respect.”

Bob said “ Oh I will, I will never force Maryann to do anything she doesn't want to.”

Gerard looked at Bob pissed, turned from Bob and went into Mikey's house. Bob smiled, held Jr and walked over to his car. Bob placed Jr into the kid chair, buckled Jr into the chair and went around. Bob went around the front of his car, got in and buckled in his seatbelt. Bob started the car, smiled at Jr and drove back to the hospital. I was in my room crying cause I was in a lot of pain. A nurse came into my room, looked to the sheets and saw red.

The nurse pressed emergency, unhooked my machines and rolled my bed down to surgery. I awoke back in my room with Bob and Jr looking at the news.

I smiled and said “ Hi.”

Bob turned to me, smiled and said “ I missed you.”

I asked “ What just happened, I remember feeling pain and then I was knocked out.”

Bob sighed, looked at me and said “ Maryann, you miscarried.”

I sighed, nodded and thought oh well. Bob got up, let Jr down onto my bed and Jr smiled at me. I smiled at Jr, looked up at Bob and we shared a sweet kiss.

I smiled, blushed and said “ Bob, I really wish you hadn't divorced your wife for me.”

Bob said “ My decision wasn't only because of you, my wife had become really bitchy and I found out she was pregnant by her boss.”

I looked at Bob shocked and I said “ I'm so sorry, I wish that never happened.”

Bob said “ You know, I wish it hadn't happened, but now, I can move on, raise my son and hopefully with more to come.”

I blushed, nodded and asked “ Why is it you never had a Jr with her?”

Bob sighed, looked at me and said “ I found out that the children I was raising with her, weren't even mine.”

I looked at Bob shocked, began to cry and I asked “ How can anyone be so cruel, to lie to a spouse like that?”

Bob shook his head, looked at me and said “ Maryann, I know that you want time, I really want to date you before I ask you to marry me. I don't like the whole asking cause you picked me.”

I wiped my tears, smiled and nodded. I said “ Robert, Bob, I'd be honored to be your girlfriend.”

Bob smiled, leaned down and kissed my lips.

I smiled after the kiss and whispered “ We're going to have many children.”

Bob looked at me blushing, smiled and kissed my lips again. Mack was at the door, frozen in time as we shared a kiss. Mack saw how after the kiss, Bob and I looked at each other with much love.

I glanced to the door and said “ Hello, Mack.”

Mack snapped out of it and said “ Hello, Maryann, how are you doing?”

I said “ I'm doing just fine, so when are you getting married?”

Mack smiled and said “ Well, it's next week, I wanted to give you the invitation. I was hoping you would come, with Jr and a date.”

Bob smiled, looked down at me and said “ Our first date.”

I chuckled, nodded and Mack handed me the invitation. I smiled, thanked Mack and watched as Mack left my room.

I sighed, looked at Bob and said “ That must have been hard to see us kissing.”

Bob blushed and said “ Don't worry, their many more kisses to be had.”

I blushed, nodded and I looked at the invitation. I smiled as Hima wrote mommy, bring a handsome man and I looked up at Bob. Bob looked at me questioning my glances and I handed Bob the invitation. Bob read what Hima wrote and began to blush.

I smiled and said “ Yes, you are a handsome date.”

Bob blushed darker, smiled at me and kissed my lips again.
♠ ♠ ♠
To all my readers and subscribers