What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 45

I smiled, hugged Hima and said “ See, the wedding is making you nervous because you're pregnant. But don't worry, mom will be here to help.”

Hima smiled, kissed my cheek and asked “ Could you help me into my dress?”

I nodded, grabbed the cream colored dress and I slipped it over Hima's head.

Hima put on the dress, waited for me to zip it up and said “ I think I will love this day.”

I smiled and said “ We all will, I mean, my baby girl is getting married.”

Hima smiled and said “ I've grown to love Mack.”

I smiled and said “ That's a very good thing.”

Hima nodded and someone said “ Places, everyone.”

I looked at Hima, smiled and Hima asked “ Mom, will you walk me down the aisle?”

I smiled wider, nodded and I held out my arm for Hima. Hima smiled, put on her slippers and took hold of my arm. I smiled, looked at Hima and we all lined up. When it was our turn, I saw Mack standing at the front shaking from his nerves. I chuckled, patted Hima's hand and we continued to the front.

Once we reached the front, I said “ I, Maryann Price, give my daughter, Hima Price, over to you.”

Mack smiled and whispered “ Thank you.”

I nodded, walked back to my seat and sat next to Bob. Bob smiled at me, kissed my cheek and the ceremony began. We had so much fun that evening, I danced all the songs with Hima and I felt so happy.

Once the dances were over, I was walking back to my seat when Bob got up.

Bob left his mom to watch our Jr and asked “ Ms., may I have this dance?”

I blushed, nodded and we went out onto the dance floor. Mack and Hima joined us on the dance floor and not long, all couples were dancing together.

Bob smiled, kissed my lips and said “ I can't wait to see this day for us, I know you will look positively stunning.”

I smiled, blushed and I nodded.

Jr walked over to us, tugged on Bob's pant leg and said “ Dada.”

Bob smiled, lifted Jr off of the floor and we danced together as a family. I smiled at Bob, saw the love in Bob's eyes and I truly felt as if I was loved.

Bob smiled at me, held me to his body, leaned me back and kissed my lips. Hima began to clap and everyone joined in.

I blushed, looked Bob in the eyes and said “ Bob, I love you.”

Bob said “ I love you, too. Maryann, I know I said for us to date, but I want to know, will you marry me and spend the rest of my life with me?”

I blushed, stood up straight and Bob got down on one knee and pulled out a five carat diamond. I began to cry as I felt so happy, the emotions were to much to bear.

Hima got a microphone and asked “ So, mom, what do you say?”

I smiled, took the microphone and said “ Yes, Bob, I will marry you.”

Everyone in the hall began to clap and a few of the guys whistled.

Bob smiled, placed the ring on my finger. I watched as Bob stood up, leaned down to kiss my lips. I smiled up at Bob, saw Mack and saw that Mack was also clapping. I smiled, gave Mack a thumbs up and I smiled at Bob. The love radiating from our eyes was so immense, it seemed as if night and day had never existed. Like we were two swans, they mate for life and have children.

Jr began to yawn, tugged on Bob's leg and said “ Dada.”

Bob chuckled, lifted Jr up off the floor and we decided to thank the bride and groom.

Hima smiled at me and said “ I can't wait till your wedding day, mom. I'm so happy for you, you found your number one.”

I blushed, nodded and said “ Yes, I have found my number one.” I made eye contact with Bob and I felt so happy.

Bob smiled down at me, kissed my cheek and we walked down to Bob's Lincoln MKS. Once inside the car, we all buckled in, turned to each other and smiled.

Jr was in the back nodding off and Bob smiled at me.

I saw a small gleam in Bob's eyes and said “ Bob, let's wait till we get married, please, do that for me.”

Bob smiled, kissed my hand and said “ Maryann, I'd give you the moon if you asked for it.”

I blushed, smiled and said “ I would do the same for you, Bob. I love you so much.”

Bob nodded, leaned down and kissed my lips. I smiled, kissed Bob back and Bob pulled away. I looked at Bob questioning his actions when I noticed Bob was hard.

I blushed, smiled and said “ It would be so much more romantic if we wait.”

Bob nodded, turned to the road and drove back to my condo.

Bob parked in front of my condo, went around and opened my car door. I smiled, took Bob's hand and I stepped out of Bob's car. Bob smiled, ran around, opened the back side door and carried Jr up to my door. I smiled at Bob, kissed his lips and took sleeping Jr.

Bob said “ Don't forget, Wednesday, we are going out to eat.”

I nodded and said “ I haven't forgotten.”

Bob smiled, kissed my hand and waited till I was inside my condo to walk away from the door. I smiled, shut the door behind me and I locked the front door, started my alarm system and I carried Jr over to his bed. Jr snuggled on my shoulder and I felt so happy. I covered Jr, walked into my bedroom and looked down at the rock on my finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
To all my readers and subscribers ^_^