What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 46

I couldn't believe things were turning out so well. I mean, sure, they say wait and good things are bound to happen. But this was to much. I mean, first, got raped by members of my family, end up pregnant with a daughter and continued to be raped. Break down a shoot my mother, father and older brother. Then go to a hospital for months, losing my daughter, but getting my high school diploma. Then I go on to have a career in painting, be successful in art and had my own gallery. Then I return with my high school sweetheart, end up pregnant then losing that child. I began to think of the baby that I lost, how devastated I was after I had the still born birth to my baby girl.

How I felt when I saw my poor baby, just frozen in place, all scrunched up in a small ball. I began to think of the times I tried committing suicide, how is hurt not only me, but my family. How I ended up having sex with Bob and getting pregnant with his son. How I was so happy to know that I could have a healthy pregnancy after I went under treatment. How I felt so bad to have left, not only Bob, but Hima and Mack. How I felt after coming home and being raped by Gerard. How I actually convinced myself that I loved him after he raped me. I began to cry as I felt like I was that rag doll being tossed away, like a useless piece of paper. But I wasn't that used rag doll, nor was I a useless piece of paper.

I was a now thirty one, going on thirty two and I was now two kids older. I touched my belly and I began to think of the kids that are going to be. A little boy, maybe a little girl. I sighed, wiped my tears, pulled out a gown and I changed into the gown. I lay on top of my bed and I fell asleep quickly. The entire day was eventful and I knew that their was more to come. On Wednesday, I got up early, took a quick shower before Jr began to call me. I smiled, wrapped a towel around me and I walked into the toddler room. Jr was standing at the edge of his bed, just looking at the window. I looked to the window, looked outside and I saw Bob smiling at me.

I smiled, quickly ran to my room and got dressed. I lifted Jr up from his bed and I walked to the front door. I opened the door to see many red roses in my face.

I smiled and said “ Bob, they're beautiful.”

I took the roses as Bob took Jr from me and I smelled the roses.

I said “ Please, come on in.”

Bob nodded, kissed my lips and watched as I walked into the kitchen. I looked through my shelves, got a glass vase and I put water into the vase. I put the vitamins for the roses, placed the roses in the vase and I placed the vase in the middle of the table. Bob smiled at me as I looked at the roses and knew that we were going to be so happy together.

Bob went into his briefcase, pulled out a large book and said “ I think we should start planning our wedding.”

I nodded, took a seat next to Bob and I began to think.

Bob smiled, looked at me and Jr began to complain. I chuckled, got up, walked into the kitchen and I poured a bowl of cereal. I walked back into the living room, set the bowl onto the floor and Jr began to eat happily.

I sat next to Bob as he asked “ Maryann, when would you like to get married?”

I said “ Bob, I would love to have a summer wedding.”

Bob nodded, wrote it onto the page and asked “ What do you want it to be like, or look like?”

I said “ I do want red roses, I always loved them, although I never really got any. I would like to have an outside wedding, with white and red colors.”

Bob wrote it down and I asked “ What do you want for a cake?”

Bob said “ Well, I want to go try some with you before I decide. But I do want to have a Chinese layout for the cake.”

I smiled and said “ Oh, that would look so beautiful.”

Bob smiled, blushed and said “ So will you. Which reminds me, what color are you going to wear for the wedding dress?”

I said “ I want a white and red timeless dress.”

Bob nodded, looked at me and said “ I guess I will have to get my suit custom ordered.”

I chuckled, nodded and said “ Make sure you get one for Jr also.”

Bob nodded, looked at the list and asked “ Who do you want to come to the wedding?”

I said “ Well, I know I want Mack and Hima, but I want them as my witnesses.”

Bob nodded and said “ I would like for Frank and Jamia to be in our wedding.”

I nodded, smiled and said “ I like that idea so much.”

Bob smiled, looked at me and Jr spilled the cereal onto the carpet.

I chuckled, got up and I grabbed a small plastic bag from the high shelf. I went back into the living room, bent down and put the spilled cereal into the bag.

Jr looked at me and said “ Mama.”

I smiled, hugged Jr and said “ Mommy is going to go make you a bottle.”

Jr smiled, looked at me and I knew what Jr was thinking. I sighed, sat next to Bob and I removed my shirt. Bob looked down at me and saw that I moved my left side of my bra down. Jr smiled, climbed onto my lap and began to suck.

Bob chuckled and said “ I guess he has not been trained fully.”

I shook my head and said “ Not just yet.”

Bob nodded, looked away from my body as he knew he was getting hard.

Jr sucked on my nipple for ten minutes until he felt full. Jr smiled, got off of my lap and crawled over to his toys.

I chuckled, put my shirt back on and said “ I'm sorry, I know I should wean him, but it's so hard.”

Bob nodded, looked at me and said “ Maryann, it's so hard not to have sex with you when I feel so much.”

I blushed, sat in Bob's lap and Bob held my hips. I smiled and I kissed Bob's lips as he began to thrust upwards. I began to moan and Bob began to thrust a lot faster.

I said “ Bob, take it slow, no one is going to see us.”

Bob smiled, kissed my lips and began to touch my breast. I smiled, kissed Bob back and I felt complete. Bob smiled, held my hips down as he thrust into me and I felt like I wanted to so badly.

After a few minutes, Bob came in his pants and I smiled.

I said “ Come on, take them off.”

Bob chuckled, removed his pants and boxers and I walked into the laundry room. I put Bob's pants to wash and I couldn't go back into the living room just yet. My desires for Bob was to much, and I didn't want to ruin it before our wedding. I sighed, straightened up and I walked back into the living room. Bob had one of my pillows hiding his cock and I laughed.

I said “ This reminds me of that one time you did that, you were accused of hiding an erection.”

Bob chuckled, smiled and said “ Well, I am right now.”

I blushed, looked at Jr and saw Jr sucking on one of his big blocks.
♠ ♠ ♠
To all my readers and subscribers