What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 47

I quickly took the block out of Jr's mouth as I said “ No, Jr, you don't do that.”

Jr smiled at me, got up and attached himself to my leg. I chuckled, lifted Jr up off the floor and I rocked Jr slowly. Jr began to fall asleep, so I lay Jr in his bed. The buzzer on the washing machine buzzed and I went back into the laundry room. I placed his pants into the dryer and I set the timer.

I walked back into the living room, kissed Bob's lips and I said “ I wish we could, but I don't want to be pregnant while we get married.”

Bob nodded and said “ Well, I could always use a condom.”

I asked “ Did you bring one?”

Bob chuckled and said “ No, I didn't.”

I chuckled and said “ Maybe next time.”

Bob sighed, nodded and kissed my lips.

I smiled at Bob, kissed Bob's lips and I said “ Maybe later, when your pants and boxers are dry.”

Bob nodded, looked at me and I could see Bob's boner. I blushed, looked away and I got up. I walked into the bathroom, searched my drawers and I found two condoms. I smiled, walked back into the living room and I handed a condom to Bob. Bob looked at me shocked, opened the packet and put on the condom. I smiled, undressed, sat in Bob's lap and Bob quickly thrust into me. I began to moan as Bob kept thrusting into me and it felt so good. Bob smiled, held my hips down as he thrust upwards and I loved it. I began to cum and I moaned out Bob's name.

Bob smiled, kissed my lips and began to thrust harder. Bob smiled, lay me onto the couch and kept thrusting into my body. I smiled, blushed and I felt so happy. Bob came into the condom, quickly pulled out and put on another condom. I smiled, blushed as Bob thrust into me again and I moaned louder.

Bob smiled, kissed my lips deeply and said “ Maryann, I'm so happy that we're together. I really missed you when you left.”

I said “ Bob, I'm so sorry, I really am, but nothing will change the fact that I did leave.”

Bob said “ Maryann, it broke my heart to know that you were leaving, do you know how much I wanted to be with you?”

I shook my head, moaned and Bob came into the other condom. I smiled, blushed as Bob looked at me and I felt complete.

Bob pulled out of me, sat next to me and said “ Wow, I must really have been wanting you.”

I asked “ Didn't you have sex with Kaitlin?”

Bob shook his head and said “ No, she wouldn't even let me touch her. I don't know why, but I knew that when she got pregnant, that she was cheating on me.”

I sighed, looked at Bob and said “ I'm so sorry, I wish you two would have been better.”

Bob sighed, nodded and said “ I had only hoped that Kaitlin would love me more after we married, but it just seemed that the love was only falling apart.”

I hugged Bob as I saw tears in his eyes and I felt bad for bringing it up. I said “ Baby, I'm so sorry to have hurt you.”

Bob shook his head and said “ No, you didn't, just the feelings of that still hurt.”

I nodded and said “ I know what you mean, I wish I could take it all back.”

Bob said “ No, Maryann, I love you, nothing is going to take you from me. I love you so much, I wouldn't even care if I did get you pregnant again with my child, because no matter what, we are going to marry.”

I blushed, looked Bob in the eyes and I felt so happy. I looked down, began to cry and Bob embraced me.

Bob asked “ Honey, why are you crying?”

I looked Bob in the eyes, wiped my tears and said “ For once in my life, I actually feel like I'm loved.”

Bob looked at me shocked, began to cry and hugged me close to his body. Bob said “ Oh sweetie, I know that Hima loves you.”

I said “ I don't mean like that, I mean, a guy actually truly loves me for me. No matter what I've done, you've stayed loyal to me.”

Bob kissed my head, looked my into my eyes and said “ Maryann, I loved you for a long time. I mean, sure, my ex cheated on me, but I knew that when I was with you, I loved you. From the pit of my heart, I knew that I loved you. It hurt me when you left, because I was going for a divorce at that time.”

I looked at Bob shocked, began to cry harder and said “ Oh, Bob, please, forgive me.”

Bob kissed my lips to silence my apology and said “ Baby, I already have. Me being here only proves how much I love you.”

I began to cry and I felt so complete, like I was missing nothing. Bob sighed as he knew he ran out of condoms, looked at me and sighed.

I said “ Bob, if you want to, then have me.”

Bob looked at me lovingly, kissed my lips and said “ Maryann, I want to wait before we do it again. I don't think anyone would like it if I got you pregnant before we marry.”

I nodded, sighed and I got up from the couch.

I walked into the bathroom, wet a towelette and returned to the living room. Bob smiled, took the towelette and cleaned his cock. I smiled, took the towelette and I cleaned myself. The buzzer on the dryer buzzed and I walked into the laundry room naked. I smiled, grabbed Bob's pants and boxers and I walked back into the living room. I smiled, handed Bob his pants and boxers. Bob smiled, put on his boxers, his pants and then his shirt. I smiled, walked into the bathroom and I started the shower. I took a ten minute shower so that I could get cleaned up. I got out of the shower, saw Bob in the kitchen making lunch and I smiled. I walked into my bedroom, took out my under clothes and I put them on. I grabbed a pair of skinny black jeans, a black t-shirt and I got dressed. I walked into the kitchen to see what Bob was cooking.

Bob smiled, kissed my lips and said “ No peaking.”

I chuckled, walked into the living room and saw Jr playing with his cars. I smiled, sat near Jr and I began to play with Jr. Jr smiled at me, giggled and we played together. Bob came back into the living room, looked at me and looked at me lovingly.

I smiled, got up from the floor and I asked “ Is lunch ready?”

Bob nodded, lifted Jr up and we all walked into the kitchen. I looked towards the table, gasped at the site and began to cry. On the table, three candles were lit, rose petals around the table and I saw for lunch we were having a fish soup.
♠ ♠ ♠
To all my readers and subscribers