Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Twelve

I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders, "Hey, breathe," Nick said shaking me gently.

I snapped out of it and looked at him, "I am breathing, silly," I said laughing.

"Oh," he said removing his hands, "You scared me."

I grinned and ruffled his hair, "Let's go shopping," I said.

"Okay, where to first?" Kevin asked.

"Let's go to that one store with all those awesome clothes," Nick suggested.

"Yeah, I know what you're talking about, that place I got that sweet jacket last time we came here," Joe said.

"Yeah, that one," Nick said.

"I want to go the toy store," Frankie said.

Kevin looked down at Frankie and back at his brothers, "I'll take him to the toy store and then we'll go find you guys," he said.

"And break!" Joe said stupidly.

I laughed lightly, "Come on, doofus," I said as we started walking.

"So, where's the store?" I asked Nick and Joe.

"That way," They said pointing in different directions.

I raised my eyebrow, "Well, this is nice, we don't know where the store is," I said.

"I know what I'm telling you, it's that way," Nick said pointing to the right.

"No way, dude, it's that way," Joe said pointing to the left.

I studied their faces to see if I could figure out which one actually knew the direction.

Nick looked pretty sure that it was to the right.

"Let's go this way," I said pulling Joe's hand to the right.

"So you listen to Nick, instead of your boyfriend, well that's just great," Joe said.

Nick laughed, "Don't be jealous," he said leading the way to the store.

Nick was right, it was to the right.

"See, I told you it was this way!" Nick said looking at Joe.

Joe rolled his eyes, "I'm just used to coming in the mall the other way so I thought it was to the left because it's usually on the left when I come and now that I came in through the other way and it was to the right which is wrong," Joe said obviously confusing himself.

I laughed, "Joe, don't hurt yourself thinking," I said kissing his cheek.

Joe and I were on one side of the store and Nick was on the other.

"What do you think about this shirt?" Joe said holding a nice green shirt against him.

I nodded, "It's pretty," I said.

He raised an eyebrow, "Pretty?" he repeated, "Forget it, I'm not buying it if it's 'pretty'," he said.

I laughed, "I'm playing, I like it, it's nice," I said.

He smiled, "Okay, good," he said kissing my lips lightly.

*CLICK*

We pulled away from each other and turned toward the click.

"Just one more picture and I promise to be on my way," the man with the camera said.

I smiled lightly at Joe and took a few steps away from him, that way the man could get a picture of him.

"No, no, no, a picture of the two of you," the man said.

Joe grinned at me, "Thought you were off the hook, huh baby," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me close to his body.
We both smiled at the camera.

*CLICK*

"Thanks, Mr. Jonas, and?" he questioned.

"Jewel, she's my girlfriend," Joe answered.

"Well, thank you both, have a nice day," the man said.

Joe nodded, "You, too," he said and we watched the man walk out of the store.

"That wasn't too bad was it?" Joe asked looking at me.

I shook my head, "I guess not," I said.

Nick walked up to us, "I see you two have been attacked by the paparazzi," he said.

I shrugged, "It wasn't that bad, I guess," I said looking at him.

Nick smiled, "Then he was one of the nice ones, I'm telling you, they aren't always nice like that," he said.

I nodded, "So, I've heard," I said quietly.

"Stop trying to scare her, jeez, she's not going to want to go out in public with me if you keep putting bad thoughts in her head," Joe said putting his arm around my waist.

"Sorry," Nick said with a sympathetic smile.

I smiled at him, "It's okay," I said to him.

"Babe, look, there's a bra and underwear section, come on," Joe said pulling me to another part of the store.

As Joe pulled me I grabbed Nick's arm and pulled him with us.

Joe held up a pair of pink boy shorts, "I like these," he said.

My eyes widened, "Joe, shopping for underwear with you is awkward now," I said.

"Why, I've shopped for underwear with you before," he said.

I nodded, "I know, but that's when you were my best friend," I said.

He smiled, "Well, now I'm your boyfriend, so it should be a lot more fun," he said kissing my nose.

"You can still go underwear shopping with me," Nick said putting his arm around my shoulder.

Joe pushed his arm off, "Dream on," he said.

I looked at the underwear Joe was holding up, "Those are cute," I said grabbing them.

"Try them on for me," Joe said whispering in my ear.

"No way," I said to him.

"Why not, it's just like you in a bathing suit," he said with a laugh.

"This isn't a bathing suit, it's underwear," I said.

"Please," he said making a puppy face.

I shook my head, "Nope," I said kissing his cheek.

"Try them on for me," Nick said raising his eyebrows.

"Okay," I said with a smile and pulled him towards the dressing room.

"Holy smokes, really?" Nick said with a grin.

I stopped, "Nope," I said ruffling his hair and walked towards Joe.

"I thought you were serious," Joe said looking at me.

I shook my head, "Nope, I wouldn't try them on for either of you, not in a store anyway," I said.

"We've both seen you in your underwear, it's not big deal," Nick said.

"Yeah, well, you won't be seeing her in her underwear anymore," Joe said pulling me towards him.

Nick rolled his eyes and started looking the racks of clothes again.

"Enough about underwear," I said, "Now, I'm just going to pay for these."

"Let me," Joe said.

I shook my head, "No, it's okay, I'll buy them," I said.

"No, I want to," he said grabbing the underwear from my hands.

"How romantic, the first thing my boyfriend is buying me is underwear," I said with a laugh.
"I've bought you a lot of things," he said.

"You weren't my boyfriend then, so that doesn't count," I said with a smile.

He smirked, "Well, since I'm buying them, I think I deserve to see them on you," he said.

I rolled my eyes, "Maybe, I'll show you at your house, okay?" I said.

He grinned, "Okay," he said, "You know, I've always enjoyed seeing you in your underwear."

I shook my head, "Pervert," I said.

"What? It's not like I can act on any of the urges I have," he said holding up his left hand.

"Yeah, neither can I," I said, "I mean, not that I have urges or anything." I added quickly.

"It's okay to have urges for me, I mean millions of girls do, who can blame you?" he said laughing and paying for the underwear and his shirt.

"Who said they were for you?" I said looking at him, "I was talking about for Nick."

Joe looked at my quickly, "You're not serious, are you?" he said.

I smiled and pulled his face towards mine, "Of course I'm not," I said and kissed his lips.

He sighed, "Thank god," he said kissing me back.