Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Thirteen

As Joe was finishing up paying my cell phone started ringing, I looked down at my cell phone, it read, “Frankster,” and it showed a picture of Frankie sticking out his tongue.

I laughed lightly at the picture, “Hello?” I said answering my phone.

“Jewel?” I heard Frankie ask in a sad tone.

“Hey buddy, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

“I don’t know where I am,” Frankie said crying.

My heart started racing and I practically ran out of the store that Nick, Joe, and I were in.

“Where’s Kevin?” I asked.

“He was talking to this girl in the shoe store, and I told him that I wanted to go to the toy store and he told me to go by myself, so I did, and now I don’t know where I am,” he said

“Okay, Frankie, read me the first store name that you see,” I said.

“Okay, um, American Eagle,” he said.

I smiled, “Okay, I’ll be right there,” I said to him as I walked in the direction of American Eagle.

“Okay, but can you stay on the phone with me, because I’m scared,” he said.

“Of course, boy is Kevin going to get it,” I said in an angry tone.

“Are you mad at me?” Frankie asked.

“Oh, of course not, I’m mad at Kevin,” I said to him.

“Oh okay,” he said.

I saw American Eagle and started looking around for Frankie. I saw him next to a bench and I smiled.

“Frankie,” I shouted.

He turned his face towards me, smiled, hung up his phone, and ran towards me as I put my phone in my pocket quickly.

“Are you okay?” I asked him as he hugged me tightly.

He nodded, “Yeah, I’m okay, I just didn’t know where I was,” he explained to me.
I smiled and ruffled his hair.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing, I took it out of my pocket and looked at the screen, it read, “Sexy Boyfriend,” and there was a picture of Joe with a kissy face.

I didn’t know that he changed his name on my phone, what a punk.

I showed the screen to Frankie and we laughed together.

“He’s weird,” Frankie said laughing hysterically.

“I know,” I said laughing along with him and then I answered my phone, “Hello, sexy boyfriend.”

“What?” It was Nick’s voice and he was laughing.

“Nick! Why do you have your brother’s phone?” I asked him.

“He told me to call you using his phone because he said you would probably ignore my call,” he said.

“Oh, well I would never ignore your call, Nicholas,” I told him honestly.

“Thank you, and why did you say ‘sexy boyfriend’? Do you and my brother talk like that when no ones around you?” he asked.

I laughed, “No, he changed his name on my phone to ‘sexy boyfriend’, so that’s why I said it,” I said.

“Oh okay, what a weirdo,” Nick said.

“That’s what Frankie said too,” I told him.

“Why are you with Frankie?” He asked.

“Okay, that’s enough talking to my girlfriend,” I heard Joe’s voice say and I heard some shuffling going on, “Yeah, why are you with Frankie?” Joe said into the phone.

“Because your idiot of a brother told him to go to the toy store by himself while he talked to some girl, and Frankie called me crying because he didn’t know where he was,” I said in an angry.

“Okay, okay, chill, don’t get mad at me,” he said.

I sighed, “I’m sorry, it’s just it scared me and now I’m extremely pissed off at Kevin,” I told him.

“Well, that’s good that you’re with Frankie now, and it’s understandable that you’re mad, just don’t yell or hit him or anything like that. I know how you get when you’re mad,” he said.

“I won’t hit him, at least not in public, but I am going to yell at him,” I said honestly.

“No, no yelling, look, where are you at?” he asked.

“Frankie and I are outside of American Eagle,” I said to him.

“Well, Nick and I are near there, so just wait for us, okay?” he said.

I sighed, “Alright, fine,” I said.

“Okay bye,” he said.

“Bye,” I said and hung up my phone.

“What happened?” Frankie asked.

“Nick and Joe are on their way here because they don’t want me to yell and hit Kevin,” I said honestly.

“You’re going to hit him?” Frankie said with a smile.

I grinned, “No, I want to though, maybe I’ll beat him up when we get home, just not here,” I said to him.

“But you’re going to yell at him here?” he asked.

“Maybe, if your brothers let me,” I said honestly.

He grinned, “Cool,” he said.

I felt someone’s arm around my neck and then lips on my cheek.

“Hello beautiful,” Joe said, “How’s it going?”

I smiled, turned him, and kissed his cheek, “Hi,” I said to him.

Nick shook his head, “You can’t use that line, that’s my part,” he said.

Joe shrugged, “Whatever,” he said laughing and turned to Frankie, “You okay, little man?”

Frankie nodded, “Yeah, I’m okay,” he said.

“Where’s Kevin?” Nick asked him.

“He was in the shoe store,” Frankie said.

“Okay, let’s go,” Nick said as he put his hands on Frankie’s shoulders.

Joe grabbed my hand and we walked towards the shoe store.