Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Fifteen

“Is Kevin going to come eat with us?” Frankie asked.

“Yeah, look, there he is getting a burger,” Nick said pointing.

I glanced at where he was pointing and sure enough there was Kevin.

I turned back and began eating.

“What’s wrong?” Nick said.

I sighed, “It’s just I don’t want him being mad at me,” I said, “I hate it when any of you guys are mad at me.”

Joe smiled, “He’ll get over it,” he said picking up a piece of chicken and eating it.

Kevin walked over to us and sat down next to Nick and we all began eating quietly.

“Awkward…” Joe said quietly.

I elbowed, “Shut up,” I said to him.

He smirked slightly and kissed my temple.

“Kevin, look, I don’t want you to be mad at me,” I said breaking the silence.

He looked at me and sighed, “I’m not mad, it’s my fault for losing track of Frankie,” he said softly.

I smiled lightly, “I won’t tell Denise and Paul, okay?” I said to him.

He smiled at me, “Thanks,” he said.

“Okay, good, now everyone is cool with each other,” Nick said.

“I’m still telling mommy,” Frankie said eating his fries.

“We’ll buy you candy if you don’t,” Joe said smiling at him.

Frankie thought about it for a second, “If you each buy me a candy then I won’t tell,” he said with an evil smile.

Kevin, Joe, and Nick rolled their eyes and I laughed.

“Deal,” we all said together.

“Man this is good,” Joe said with a mouth full of food.

I glanced at him, he had sauce on his chin and I laughed.

“What?” he asked me.

I grabbed my napkin and wiped his chin, “You’re making a mess on yourself,” I said as Joe smirked.

“Aww, isn’t that just the cutest thing,” Kevin joked.

Nick rolled his eyes and Frankie was too busy eating.

We eventually finished eating and we threw away all of our trash.

“Where are we going to go to now?” Kevin asked.

“The candy store,” Frankie said obviously remembering our promise.

We smiled at him and walked to the candy store.

Frankie started to pick out the candy he wanted, “You’re not eating all of these today, Frankie,” Nick said to him.

“Aw, why not,” Frankie whined.

“Because, you’ll get sick, and then we’ll all get into trouble,” I said.

“No, I won’t,” Frankie argued.

“Remember that time Joe and Kevin ate all that candy on Halloween,” Nick said.

“Uh-huh,” Frankie said.

“What happened to us?” Kevin said.

“You got all hyper and started jumping every where,” Frankie said giggling.

“No, what happened after that,” Nick said.

“They puked outside,” Frankie said making a face.

I laughed as I remembered that night.

“Yeah, you don’t want that happening to you little man,” Joe said.

“But, Joe, you said you liked it because Jewel took care of you,” Frankie said.

I glanced at Joe and his cheeks were red, “He’s crazy,” Joe said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

“No, I’m not, you said-,” Frankie started but got cut off by Joe’s hand on his mouth.

“Hush,” Joe said looking at his baby brother.

We all laughed, and then we saw Joe’s hand move quickly away from Frankie’s mouth.

“Gross, you licked me!” Joe said.

“Don’t put your hand on my mouth then,” Frankie said.

We all laughed even harder.

Joe just rolled his eyes.

After we finished paying Frankie said, “I want to go home, I’m bored.”

“You guys ready to go already?” Kevin asked.

“It doesn’t matter to me, I’m done shopping,” I said shrugging.

Joe nodded, “Yeah, I’m ready,” he said and Nick nodded his head in agreement.

“Let’s go then,” Kevin said as we walked out of the candy store and towards the parking lot.

When we reached the parking lot Frankie said, “I want to ride with Joe and Jewel.”

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, “Of course you can ride with us, little man,” I said to him as he smiled.

Kevin shrugged his shoulders as him and Nick made their way to his car.

Joe unlocked his car and I opened the back door for Frankie, “Buckle up,” I said to him as he reached for his seatbelt and buckled it.

I closed the door and got into the passenger side.

Joe turned on the car and the radio, and Lil’ Wayne’s “Lollipop” started playing.

Joe started moving his head to the music but I turned it off.

“I like that song,” he said looking at me.

“Yeah, so do I, but Frankie is 7 years old, he shouldn’t be listening to it,” I said to him.

“That’s why he should have gone with Kevin and Nick,” Joe said pulling out of the parking lot and started following Kevin.

I smiled, “Be nice, he’s your little brother and he loves you, that’s why he wanted to come with you, right Frankie?” I said glancing at Frankie in the backseat.

Frankie shook his head, “No, I really wanted to be with you, not Joe,” he said as he stuck his tongue out at Joe.

I laughed as I saw Joe stick his tongue out at Frankie, “So immature,” I said to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
My story is at five stars I think, and that's great! Thanks so much! :]

I'm looking for Nick a love interest right now. So if you're interested please let me know.

I've already got Kevin's girl so sorry Kevin fans!! Hehe.

She shall be introduced in the next update!!

Comments are appreciated. >_<