Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Sixteen

We got home about fifteen minutes later; it was the longest fifteen minutes ever. Frankie kept hitting the back of Joe’s seat which would make Joe mad and he would start telling Frankie stuff while Frankie laughed.

“Never again,” Joe shouted as we got out the car.

“Never again what,” I asked him as I got out.

“Never again is Frankie riding with us, he kicked my seat about twenty times,” he said angrily as Frankie laughed and ran inside the house after Kevin and Nick.

I laughed, “Oh whatever, you know you won’t be mad in five minutes so hush,” I said as he grabbed my hand and we walked inside together.

I saw Joe yawn, “I’m sleepy,” he said.

I smiled, “Go take a nap,” I said to him.

“Come with me,” he said sticking out his bottom lip.

I laughed lightly, “Come on, let’s go,” I said as I pulled him upstairs.

We made our way up to his room; he laid down first and tapped the spot next to him. I smiled and lay next to him.

He wrapped his arm around my body and kissed my forehead.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing in my back pocket.

Joe sighed, “Ignore it,” he said hugging me tighter.

I laughed and pushed him away from me, “No,” I said pulling my phone out of my pocket and answering.

“Hello,” I answered.

“Hey you, what are you doing,” my good friend Nina said, I haven’t seen her since we graduated.

I smiled, “Nothing, I’m just here laying down, being lazy,” I said glancing at Joe.

“Well, I’m super bored, let’s hang out,” she said.

“Yeah, that sounds cool,” I said giving her my address.

“Alright, I’m going to drive over so it’ll be about 30 minutes,” she said.

“Okay, and call me when you’re outside because I’m not at my house, I’m at the neighbors,” I said.

“Oh, why are you there?” she asked.

“I’m staying the summer here because my parents wanted to go visit my grandparents and I didn’t want to go,” I said honestly.

“Wait, didn’t you tell me your neighbors were the Jonas'?” she asked.

I laughed, “Yeah, I’ve known them all my life, remember, I told you, I moved her from Jersey for them because our parents didn't want to separate,” I said as I started going into detail but she stopped me .

“Oh yeah, I remember,” she said laughing, “Well, I’ll be there in a bit.”

“Okay, bye,” I said.

“Bye,” she said and I hung up the phone.

Joe stared at me, “Who did you just invite over to my house?” he said.

I smiled, “This really hot guy,” I said with a smile.

He frowned, “I’m serious,” he said.

I laughed, “My friend Nina,” I said.

“Is she trustworthy because I don’t want her giving out our address,” he said.

I nodded, “She’s cool, I swear,” I said to him.

He smiled “Okay,” he said running his hands through my hair and then pecked my lips.

Joe and I laid there for a good 30 minutes and my phone started going off.

“Hello,” I answered.

“Hey, I’m out side,” she said.

“Okay, be right there,” I said snapping my phone shut.

I hopped up from the bed, pecked Joe’s lips, “be right back,” I said to him, then I ran out his room, and down the stairs.

“Slow down,” Denise said laughing.

Once I reached the bottom of the step I stopped and smiled at her, “Sorry,” I said and going out the door casually.

I saw Nina in front of my house, “You dork! I said I was at the neighbors!” I shouted at her.

Her head turned towards me, she smiled, and came towards me, “Well, I didn’t know which house it was,” she said laughing.

“Okay, well come on, let’s go inside,” I said to her.

“Wait, do I look okay?” she asked me.

I scrunched my face at her, “You look pretty like you always do, why?” I asked, “Do you like one of them?”

Her face went red, “No,” she shouted.

“Nina, I know when you’re lying,” I said laughing, “I don’t care if you like one of them, just be cool okay, don’t scream when you seem them.”

“I’m not going to scream, I just don’t want to look crappy when I meet them,” she said coolly.

“Well, you look good, so don’t worry,” I said, “I hope Joe isn’t the one you like.”

“Ew, gross,” she said, “I mean there’s nothing wrong with him, he’s just not my type,” she added quickly.

I smiled, “Come on,” I said pulling her in the house.

First I took her into the kitchen, “Denise, this is my friend Nina,” I said.

“Hello, Mrs. Jonas,” Nina said nervously.

Denise smiled, “Call me, Denise, please,” she said sweetly.

Nina just smiled.

“Mom, what’s for -,” Kevin said running in the kitchen but stop mid sentence when he saw Nina.

They locked eyes for what seemed like forever.

I coughed loudly and they both snapped out of their gaze.

I laughed, “Kev, this Nina, Nina, this is Kevin,” I said to them.

Kevin stuck out his hand for Nina to shake and she did so gently.

“Hi, I’m Kevin,” Kevin said.

Nina laughed, “Yeah, I think Jewel just said that, I’m Nina,” she said as she looked into his eyes.

Kevin smiled at her, “Yeah, Jewel just said that too,” he said as they laughed together.

“Look’s like someone’s got a crush on someone,” I said laughing.

“Shut up,” Kevin and Nina said at the exact same time looking at me.

I laughed even harder, “Come on, Nina, let’s go,” I said grabbing her arm.

“Bye,” they said to each other.

Nina and I walked into the living room to see Nick and Frankie on the couch.

“Nina, that’s Nick and that’s Frankie,” I said pointing to each of them.

“Hi,” Frankie said smiling at her.

“Hey,” Nick said giving her a small wave.

“Hi,” Nina said to them.

I pulled her up the stairs, “Where are we going,” she asked.

“Joe’s room,” I said coolly as we hit the top of the stairs.

We walked into Joe’s room and he was still on the bed, “Joe, this is Nina, Nina this is Joe, my boyfriend,” I said.

“Hey,” Joe said giving her a wave.

“You never told me you were dating him,” Nina said.

“It barely happened yesterday,” I said laughing and sitting next to Joe on the bed.

“You can sit on the bed too, it’s pretty big,” Joe said to her because he noticed she was still standing.

Nina sat on the other side of me, “Thanks,” she said to him.

“You should have been downstairs when she met Kevin,” I said laughing hysterically as I saw Nina roll her eyes.

Joe smirked at me, “Why? What happened?” he asked.

“They like stared at each other for the longest time, it was so cute,” I said as I stopped laughing.

“It wasn’t that long,” Nina said.

“So, you like my brother, huh?” Joe asked her.

Nina’s cheeks got red, “Well, he’s cute,” she said.

“Yeah, and Kevin seemed to dig her too,” I said.

“You think so?” she asked.

I nodded my head, “I know how Kevin acts when he likes a girl, and that’s pretty much it,” I said to her.

She grinned widely.

This is going to be an awesome summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
>_<
Comments are appreciated.

&& Again I'm still looking for Nick's love interest so please if you're interested let me know.

Thanks!!