Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Seventeen

I moved so that I was in between Joe’s legs and Nina was at the edge of the bed.

“How’s your summer been?” I asked her as I put my back against Joe’s chest and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

She nodded, “It’s been alright, really boring though,” she admitted.

“Well, you can always come hang out here if you want, there’s always something going on at my house,” Joe said.

I nodded, “Yeah and you get to see Kevin,” I said raising my eyebrows at her.

She blushed again, all of a sudden my phone buzzed and it was a text from Kevin.

Nina is GORGEOUS. What are you guys doing up there? I want to get to know her.

I laughed and showed the text to Joe and he chuckled.

“What does it say?” Nina asked.

I grinned at her, “It’s from your lover boy, he said you’re gorgeous and he wants to get to know you,” I said.

She grinned.

I wrote him back.

Come up. We are all in Joe’s room.

“I told him to come up,” I said to Nina.

Just then Kevin walked in casually.

“What are you guys up to?” Kevin said.

“Nothing, just talking bro,” Joe said to him.

“Can I join?” He asked.

“Yes!” Nina said a little too loudly making Joe and I laugh, “I mean, yeah, stay, you know, if you want to.”

I raised my eyebrows at her, “I would love to,” Kevin said walking over to her and placing him self centimeters away from Nina, “So, how old are you?” He asked her.

She grinned, “I’m 18, and you,” she asked back.

“I’m 20,” Kevin said smiling at her, “So, how do you know this loser?” he said playfully smacking my leg.

Just then Joe kicked him roughly so he fell off the bed, “Don’t hit her,” Joe said wrapping his arms around my stomach and pulling me closer to him.

“Jeez Joe, I was just messing around,” Kevin said from the floor.

Nina got up and held her hand out to Kevin. I saw him grab it and pull her down and she fell on top of him.

Joe and I smirked at each other as we heard laughter coming from the floor.

“That wasn’t very nice,” I said looking at Joe with a smile.

Joe just smiled pecked my lips gently.

“You have really pretty eyes,” I heard Kevin say from the floor.

Joe and I turned our heads towards them, we still couldn’t see them because they were on the floor and we were leaning on the headboard.

“So do you,” Nina said softly with a giggle.

I saw Kevin stand up and helped Nina up as well.

“Would you like to see my room?” Kevin asked her.

Nina smiled, “Yeah, sure,” she said.

Kevin grinned widely, “Come on,” he said grabbing her hand and walking out the door with her.

“They seem to like each other huh,” I said looking at Joe.

He raised an eyebrow, “They are like infatuated with each other,” he said laughing.

“It’s cute,” I said giggling.

“You’re cute,” he said pressing his forehead against mine and then kissing my lips.

*Nina's P.O.V.*

When Kevin grabbed my hand I felt sparks go through my body, we walked out of Joe’s room and into Kevin’s.

“Welcome to Casa de Kevin,” he said.

I giggled, “It’s really nice,” I said glancing around the room.

He smiled, “Thanks,” he said sitting on his bed, “Why are you still standing? Come over here and sit.”

I blushed slightly and sat on the bed.

“So, do you like our music?” he asked.

I nodded, “Yeah, it’s great,” I said honestly.

Kevin smiled, “Really, well have you ever been to a show?” he asked.

I shook my head, “But, I heard you guys are amazing live,” I said honestly.

I could tell he blushed slightly, “Well, I don’t know about amazing,” he said looking down at his hands.

“Someone’s modest,” I said giggling as he looked up and smiled.

“So, do you have a boyfriend?” he asked cautiously.

I smiled, “No, I don’t,” I said.

He almost looked relieved as I answered the question.

“Good,” he said with a smile.

I grinned, “What about you?” I asked him.

“No, I don’t have a boyfriend,” he said seriously as I busted into fits of giggles.

“I meant, do you have a girlfriend?” I asked.

He smiled and shook his head, “No, I don’t,” he answered.

“Good,” I said as he smiled.

“Are you going to stick around all summer?” Kevin asked.

I shrugged, “Maybe, I mean, only if I’m wanted,” I said playing with my fingers.

“Well, I want you to, and it’s my house, so who cares what anyone else wants,” he said laughing.

I looked at him and just smiled, “Okay then,” I said.

“Are you staying for dinner?” he asked.

I shrugged, “I don’t know, Jewel hasn’t said anything about it” I said.

“Well, I am cordially inviting you to have dinner with us,” Kevin said as I giggled, “Do you accept?”

I nodded, “I accept,” I said looking at him.

He grinned, “Great,” he said.

“So, are you happy to be on break?” I asked him.

He nodded, “Yeah, touring was so tiring, I’m glad to be back home for a few months,” he said.

I nodded, “But you like touring though, right?” I asked.

He nodded, “I love it, it’s amazing, like when we walk out on stage and I hear all the fans screaming, it’s what I live for,” he said honestly.

I smiled, “That’s deep,” I said to him.

He shrugged, “It’s the truth,” he said.

“But that’s good, I mean, that you’re doing what you love and you’re having the time of your life doing it,” I said to him.

He grinned and nodded.

He sighed loudly, “Jewel is going to kill me for this,” he started, “But, can I have your phone number?” he asked.

I smiled and nodded as he got out his phone. I told him my number and he stored it.

“Did you know you have massive sideburns?” I asked randomly touching the side of his face.

He laughed and nodded, “Yeah, some girls dig me for it,” he said laughing.

“Add me to the list,” I said.

He grinned and then my door opened quickly.

“You guys making out?” Jewel said from the door way.

“None of your business,” Kevin said looking at her.

“Leave them alone, let them make out if they want to,” Joe said coming behind her and pulling her out of the doorway.

“Behave!” I heard Jewel shout from the hallway.

“Never,” Kevin shouted laughing.

I raised an eyebrow at him, “I’m kidding,” he said with a smile as I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates.

=D