Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Twenty Eight

“So, now lets talk about this whole Devyn thing,” Joe said as we sat on his bed later that day.

I sighed, “I knew you’d get mad,” I said truthfully.

“No shit,” he said as he laughed a little, “A man that hits a girl isn’t a man at all.”

I shrugged, “Maybe I deserved it,” I said softly as I looked down.

He lifted my chin, “No one deserves that, especially you, I mean you’re the sweetest person ever, and for him to hit you, don’t even think about blaming yourself,” he said as he pressed his lips against mine.

I smiled to myself, “Okay, I’m sorry,” I said.

He smiled, “It’s okay, now is there anything else you’d like to tell me,” he said.

I sighed and nodded, “Something happened today,” I said.

“What happened?” he asked.

“Well, when I went upstairs to talk to Nick, he kind of kissed me,” I said.

His eyes went wide, “I knew that he liked you,” he shouted, “Did you kiss him back?”

I grabbed his arm, “Of course not, I didn’t react at all, I just stood there, I didn’t know what to do,” I said honestly.

“I can’t believe he kissed you,” he said in disbelief.

“Joe, just don’t do anything or say anything to him, I already told him that he’s my best friend and that was it,” I said.

Joe looked at me, “So, I can’t even yell at him or anything?” he said.

I shook my head, “No, don’t, please,” I said.

He sighed, “Fine, but if he does anything like that again you have to swear to me that you’ll tell me, I mean it,” he said.

I nodded, “I will,” I said honestly.

“Swear,” he said.

I smiled slightly, “I swear,” I said.

He nodded, “Good,” he said and kissed me softly, “I love you.”

“Really?” I said.

“That wasn’t really the response I was looking for but yeah, really,” he said scratching the back of his neck.

I smiled, “I love you, too,” I said and kissed him.

He grinned, “Really?” he said.

I laughed, “Yeah, really,” I said as he kissed me again, “That’s like the first time a boy has ever told me that.”

He made a face, “I’ve told you that before a lot of times,” he said.

“You know what I mean,” I said.

He nodded, “Well, it’s the first time I’ve said it to a girl,” he said.

“It better be,” I said looking at him.

He grinned, “It is,” he said kissing my cheek, “Let’s go downstairs and see what everyone else is up to.”

I nodded my head in agreement.

Nina’s P.O.V.

“That whole Nick thing is pretty crazy,” I said as I rested my head against Kevin’s chest.

“How’d you know?” Kevin asked playing with a strand of my hair.

“Jewel’s my best friend, I know everything,” I said.

“Yeah, it is, I can’t believe Nick was so insensitive,” he said in disbelief.

I shrugged, “He just likes her,” I said, “I kind of feel bad for him that he has to see her and Joe together all the time.”

“True, but I mean, still, he doesn’t have to go an kiss her, he knows she’s Joe’s girlfriend,” he said, “At least he didn’t kiss you.”

Me? Kiss Nick? Doesn’t sound half bad.

I laughed nervously, “You’re the one I like,” I said as I looked up at him.

He grinned and pecked my lips.

“Have I ever told you that you were a good kisser?” he said randomly.

I laughed and shook my head, “No, but thanks for letting me know,” I said.

“No problem,” he said as he put his hands on my waist and kissed me harder.

How can one person have such a great affect on another person…Oh I know, because it’s Kevin.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

I smiled widely at him.

“What?” he asked with a smile.

I sighed, “I don’t know how someone can be so perfect, it’s weird,” I said.

He laughed, “I’m not perfect, far from it,” he said.

“Trust me, you’re perfect,” I said looking at him.

He grinned, “I know someone who is even more perfect,” he said.

“Who?” I asked.

“Well, this girl she’s beautiful, she’s lying right next to me, her name’s Nina, do you know her?” he said.

I grinned, “Sounds familiar,” I said and pulled his face to mine and kissed him hard on the lips.

I ran my fingers through his gorgeous curly hair as his hands ran up and down my sides slowly.

“Breath guys, I don’t want you guys dying from sucking each others faces,” as soon as I heard that I pulled away from Kevin and we turned our head to the doorway.

Joe and Jewel stood there with grins on their faces.

“You guys sure know how to kill a mood,” Kevin said as his arm wrapped around my waist tightly.

“I saved your life, you were about to suffocate each other,” Joe said as Jewel laughed .

“No, you didn’t save our life, you ruined a perfectly good make out session, next time you guys are making we are going to barge in and disturb you, right baby?” Kevin said.

I laughed, “I don’t think they would mind us being in the room, they are weird like that,” I said.

“That’s true,” Jewel and Joe said together.

“I don’t mind them being in the room either,” Kevin said then grabbed my face and kissed me hard on the lips.

To my surprise he didn’t stop so I kissed him back.

We were making out for a good three minutes and when we pulled away we were out of breath.

We turned to the doorway to make sure Joe and Jewel had left the room, but they didn’t, they were making out against the wall.

“Joseph, you have your own room for that!” Kevin shouted at him.

Joe waved his hand at us and continued kissing Jewel.

I couldn’t stop laughing.

“Two could play that game,” I said and grabbed Kevin’s face and kissed him.

About five minutes later I heard, “Kids!” Denise’s voice boomed through the room.

I pulled away from Kevin immediately and I noticed Joe and Jewel pulled away from each other also.

“Calm your hormones, or at least the close the door,” she said as she closed Kevin’s door and walked out.

We all looked at each other and started laughing.

“Well, that was fun,” Kevin said looking at me.

“Heck yes, it was,” Joe said as he starred at Jewel.

Well, that was interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates.
I had fun writing this chapter. :)