Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Thirty One

As Joe, Kevin, Nick, Nina and I were being escorted to our suite, I asked, “What time is it?”

“8:30, New York Time,” Kevin answered.

“What? Didn’t we leave home at like six? Nina asked.

Big Rob laughed, “Time change, darling,” he said as Nina nodded.

“The suite is located in a private area of the hotel,” the escorts that had our luggage informed us.

We all nodded our heads.

A few moments later they said, “Here we are.”

“Jewel and I have the master bedroom,” Joe said quickly.

The escorts laughed and handed Joe a key and then gave Kevin and Nick two separate keys.

Kevin frowned, “Fine,” he said, “Come one baby, our bedroom has a private entrance.”

“Mine does also,” Nick said.

They went their separate ways and the escorts followed them with their luggage.

Joe smiled, “We have to go through the suite, but our bedroom is way better than theirs,” he said.

He opened the suite door, grabbed my hand, and we walked in the suite followed by the escort who handed Joe our luggage.

Joe handed him a twenty dollar bill, “Thanks,” he said.

“No, thank you,” the man said and then left.

We made our way to the living room area, “Oh my god,” I said, “This is beautiful.”

Joe smiled, “It’s cool huh,” he said as I nodded, “Let’s go check out the bedroom.”

We made our way to the bedroom and it was gorgeous.

“Joe, this is….,” I started.

He laughed, “Great, I know,” he said as he kissed my cheek.

“I don’t know how I’m going to pay your parents back for the room,” I said.

“Why do you assume you have to pay us back?" he asked, “You’re not going to.”

I smiled slightly at him.

I walked into the bathroom, “Joe, this shower is huge, and look at this bathtub!” I said, “Oh my god!”

He walked in behind me, “The faucets are 24 Karat Gold,” he said.

My eyes widened, “Damn,” I said.

I felt his hands on my waist and his lips on the back of my neck, I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, “I have a feeling that we aren’t going to be so innocent anymore,” he said.

I smiled, “What do you mean?” I said softly.

He smiled and pressed his lips against mine. I put my fingers through his hair and kissed him back. He lifted me up and carried me out of the bathroom and onto the king size bed. Our lips didn’t part for a second.

This is it. It’s going to happen. Tonight.

Joe’s lips traveled from mine to my neck, and his hands were lifting my shirt above my head. We were breathing heavily, “Joe, are you positive?” I managed to ask.

His lips left my neck and he looked at me and nodded, “I love you,” he said and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back as I pulled his shirt over his head.

He pulled away again and took his ring off of his left hand and I did the same. He handed his to me and I handed mine to him.

“Well, we can’t do much if they are in our hands,” he said with a small laugh as he took his out of my hand and placed both rings on the night stand next to the bed.

He looked at me, “I love you,” I said as he smiled.

The next morning I was woken up by the phone. My eyes opened quickly, my head was rested on Joe’s chest so I got up softly and answered the phone.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Jewel, sweetheart, it’s Denise, do you mind waking up Joe and Nick for me please?” she asked, “Nina is waking up Kevin already.”

“Of course, I will,” I said.

“Thanks, honey, tell them we have two hours to get ready,” she informed.

“Alright,” I said.

“Okay, thanks sweetie, bye bye,” she said.

“Bye,” I said.

I turned to Joe and that’s when I realized I was naked. And last night came to my mind. I had sex with Joe.

I sighed and kissed Joe’s lips lightly. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled, “Good morning,” he said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me towards him.

“Good morning,” I said softly.

He looked down at me, “What’s the matter?” he asked.

I shrugged, “Joe, we broke our promise last night,” I said.

He smiled, “Look, we love each other, it’s okay,” he said.

“Your parents are going to be pissed,” I said.

“My dad knew, I told him yesterday that it was probably going to happen,” he said.

My eyes widened, “Oh god! What did he say?” I asked.

“He said he knows that we love and trust each other so it’s okay,” he said.

“Was he going to tell your mom?” I asked.

He shook his head, “He said he wasn’t going to be the one to tell her,” he said.

“Oh,” I said as I sighed, “Well, your mom just called she says that we have two hours to get ready.”

He kissed me on the lips, “Okay,” he said.

“I’m going to go wake up Nick,” I said as I got up.

“You’re going to go like that?” he asked in surprise.

I laughed, “No,” I said grabbing his shirt that was on the floor and putting it on, and grabbing a pair of shorts out of my suit case and putting them on.

“That’s better,” he said with a laugh.

I smiled slightly and then walked out of the bedroom and into Nick’s suite.

I opened the door and saw Nick asleep peacefully on the bed.

I shut the door behind me and crawled into the bed with him.

“Nick,” I whispered as I touched his arm gently.

His eyes opened and he smiled, “Hi,” he said as his arm wrapped around me.

“Hi,” I said as I laughed.

“How long have you been in here?” he asked.

“A second,” I said as I laughed.

“Oh,” he said somewhat in a sad tone. .

I sighed, “Nick, you wouldn’t ever think bad about me, right?” I asked.

He made a face, “Never, why?” he said.

I put my face in his pillow and held up my left hand.

I felt him grab my hand, “Jewel…where’s your ring?” he asked.

I was silent.

I felt him hand grab my chin and he made me look at him.

“Do you think bad of me now?” I asked softly.

He looked at me, sighed and hugged me, “Of course I don’t,” he said, “I just can’t believe Joe made you do that.”

“He didn’t make me,” I said.

“But it was his idea, right?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said softly.

“You really love him, don’t you?” he asked.

I nodded.

He smiled slightly, “Well, I better be right underneath him when it comes to the people you love,” he said.

I smiled and pressed my lips to cheek, “Of course, Nicholas,” I said as he laughed.

“You did…protect yourself, right?” he asked.

My eyes widened, “Shit…” I said softly.

His eyes went wide, “You didn’t?” he asked.

I shook my head, “No, we didn’t prepare it!” I said, “But, I mean Joe doesn’t have anything.”

“He has sperm,” he said in a sarcastic tone.

I gasped, “Nicholas, don’t use that dirty word,” I said as I tried to lighten the mood.

“Well, he does, he could have planted his seed inside of you,” he said.

That made me think, “It was our first time, I don’t think that could happen,” I said.

“One time is all it takes,” he said.

“Can you stop being negative? You’re supposed to make me feel better,” I said to him sticking out my bottom lip.

“Sorry,” he said softly as hugged me tightly, “You’re probably right."

I nodded, “I hope I’m right,” I said softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun. Dun. Dun.

COMMENTS == UPDATES

Any ideas?