Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Thirty Two

“You look great baby,” Joe said as he kissed me on the cheek.

I smiled, “You too,” I said.

We all met up in the living room.

[[ A/N :: We were dressed like this.
THE BOYS
JEWEL
NINA ]]

“Good morning guys!” Joe shouted with a laugh.

“Morning,” Kevin and Nina said as they laughed.

Nick just glared at Joe.

“What’s wrong with you?” Joe asked.

“You’re what’s wrong with me,” Nick said.

“What did Joe do now?” Nina asked.

I knew what was about to happen, “Nothing’s wrong with him, right Nick?” I said to him.

“Yes! Something is wrong with him,” Nick shouted, “He’s stupid.”

“Nick, what’s going on, man?” Kevin asked.

“Look at them again,” Nick said, “See anything missing.” He crossed his arms.

“Oh god,” I said putting my hand to my forehead.

“So, what! You’re just jealous, Nick,” Joe shouted, “Stay out of our business!”

Nick scoffed, “Jealous maybe, but still it’s wrong,” he said.

“Uh, Joe, where’s your ring?” Kevin said looking at him.

Joe glanced at Kevin, “Jewel has it,” he said.

Kevin’s eyes went wide, “You’re such an idiot!” he shouted throwing his hands up in the air.

“Babe, calm down,” Nina said grabbing his arm.

“Calm down? How can I calm down, this is…bad!” Kevin said.

“You guys are all over reacting, we love each other, and that’s it,” Joe said.

I was beginning to regret everything.

“We know that Joe, but what about your promise, and, oh my god do you realize what people are going to say about us now!” Kevin said.

“Look, it’s my fault just as much as it is his,” I said.

“Jewel, no, it’s not your fault, it’s his fault for being stupid,” Nick said rubbing my arm.

“Who cares about what people say, it’s none of their business what we do!” Joe said.

“I care! Nick cares! Our family cares! Our fans care! GOD cares!” Kevin shouted.

“Well, if they love us as much as we think they do then they should be open minded about the situation,” Joe said.

“Joe, are you stupid? We have been promoting purity for three years, and then you go and throw it away!” Kevin shouted.

My eyes began to tear up and Nina wrapped her arms around me.

“I didn’t throw it away! Kevin, we’ve known Jewel our whole life! It’s not like it was with someone random girl off of the street!” Joe shouted.

“That’s not the point, the point is that you were supposed to wait until you were married,” Kevin shouted at him, “Now people are going to think we’re a big joke!”

“Both of you shut up!” Nina shouted, “It happened. There is no point in arguing.”

“Aren’t I right though?” Kevin asked looking at her.

“I’m not siding with anyone,” she said, “Just stop arguing.”

“Don’t cry,” Nick said putting his head on my shoulder.

“You guys, I’m so sorry,” I managed to say.

“Baby, don’t be sorry, I don’t regret it,” Joe said, “Do you?”

I shook my head, “No, but look at what it’s going to cost you,” I said as I wiped my eyes.

“Forget what it’s going to cost us, I’ve got your back,” Nick said.

God, I loved that kid.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Thanks,” I said as Nick's cheek turned bright red.

Kevin looked at Joe and then at me and sighed, “I’m sorry forgetting so upset,” he said.

“We understand why you got upset, Kev, it’s just you’ve got to see it from our side, you know?” Joe asked.

Kevin nodded slightly, “Well, you’re my brother and I love you, and Jewel you’re like my sister and I love you, too,” he said, “So, I’ve got your back too.”

“Thanks, bro,” Joe said as they hugged.

“They are so weird, they were just shouting at each other a few seconds ago,” Nina said we laughed.

Just then Big Rob walked in.

“What’s going on in here?” Big Rob asked.

“We’re just talking,” I said.

“Sweetheart, I could hear Kevin and Joe shouting a mile away, why are you crying?” he asked.

“We’ll talk about it in the car, so that we can tell mom,” Joe said.

“Dad too,” Kevin said.

Joe shook his head, “Dad already knew, I told him before it happened,” he said.

“And he was okay with it?” Kevin asked.

“He knows that we love each other, so yeah, he was,” Joe said as he kissed my forehead.

“I think I can put the pieces together,” Big Rob said with a smile.

“You don’t think bad of me, do you?” I asked.

“Of course not sweetheart, I could never,” he said.

I smiled, “Thanks,” I said.

“As for Joe,” Big Rob said with a laugh and patted Joe on the back, “Way to go.”

“Great, encourage it,” Kevin said as Nina playfully smacked his arm, “I’m kidding.”

We all laughed.

Big Rob escorted us to the limo.

Denise, Paul, and Frankie were already in there.

“Did you all sleep well?” Denise asked.

We all nodded.

“I slept great,” Joe said with a smile.

“Of course you did,” Nick said.

Paul made a motion at Joe and he nodded. Paul nodded his head as well.

Fantastic.

“Am I missing something?” Denise asked.

I looked at Joe and he was looking at his hands. It’s probably going to be hard telling his mom.

I glanced at Denise and she had her eyes locked on us.

Just then Paul leaned over and whispered in her ear.

I looked down at my hands also and then Joe grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

“Joe, I’m not going to get angry because there is no point, but I hope you know the risks you made,” Denise said as her eyes began to water slightly.

“What did you do Joe?” Frankie asked innocently.

“Mom, I know, but I want you to know that we love each other,” Joe said.

Denise nodded, “I know that honey, and I wouldn’t want anyone else for you,” she said, “Now, I’m just scared for you.”

“Don’t be mom,” Joe said.

“We talked about this and we are own their side, regardless of what’s going to be said,” Kevin said as Nina and Nick nodded.

Denise smiled, “I’m glad that this isn’t tearing you guys apart,” she said.

“I know, it’s bringing us together,” Nick said.

“And Jewel, sweetie, I’m not mad at you at all,” Denise said which made me sigh in relief, “So, don’t think that.”

I smiled at her, “Thank you,” I said.

“Are you guys going to tell me or not?” Frankie said crossing his arms.

“Not,” We all said and laughed.

“Fine, then, it’s probably boring adult stuff anyway,” Frankie said and then looked down at his PSP.

“Do you think they’re going to ask us about it today when they notice my ring is gone?” Joe asked.

“You never know, those people notice everything,” Paul said.

Joe nodded and looked at me, “I love you,” he said.

I smiled, “I love you too,” I said and then he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments == updates :) :)