Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Thirty Three

*In the building*

“Ryan Seacrest is interviewing you guys,” Paul informed us.

“Ryan? I thought he worked only in California,” Kevin said.

“He does part-time and right now he’s in New York so he’s going to be the one interviewing you,” Paul said.

I sighed, “Great,” I said softly.

“What?” Nick said as he nudged me softly.

“Ryan is nosey,” I said.

Nick smiled and wrapped his arm around me, “It’s okay, remember, we have your back,” he said.

I smiled and nodded.

Just then I felt Joe grab my hand and pull me towards him.

“Keep your paws to yourself, Nicholas,” Joe said jokingly and stuck his tongue out at Nick.

Nick just rolled his eyes.

We were escorted to the room.

And Ryan walked in a few seconds later.

We all mingled for a few seconds and then we began the live interview on the radio.

“Good afternoon, New York! I’m Ryan Seacrest, and I have a few special guests on our show today,” he said into the microphone, “The Jonas Brothers are in the house! How are you doing guys?”

“We’re great,” Kevin said.

“Yeah, we’re doing pretty awesome,” Nick added.

“Yeah, how are you, Ryan?” Joe asked into the microphone as held my hand underneath the table.

“I’m doing great, thanks!” Ryan said with enthusiasm, “I see you brought two lovely ladies with you today, I know who they are, but the rest of New York doesn’t, so would you mind introducing them?”

“Of course, this here is Nina, my girlfriend, say hi to New York, babe,” Kevin said as he pushed his microphone towards Nina.

She smiled, “Hey guys,” she said and pushed it back towards Kevin.

“And Jewel is my girlfriend, say something, baby,” Joe said and then pushed the microphone towards me with his left hand which I immediately grabbed and put it under the table.

“Hi everyone,” I said semi-energetic into the microphone and then pushed it back towards Joe.

”So Nick, I see you didn’t bring your special someone, why is that?” Ryan asked.

I smiled towards Nick, “Oh, she’s closer than you think, Ryan,” he said into the microphone and flashed a smile my way.

I smiled and look towards Joe and he was glaring at Nick. I nudged him slightly and he looked at me, I mouthed ‘stop’, and he sighed and returned his attention back to Ryan.

“I see Joe might have some competition,” Ryan laughed into the microphone.

“He wishes,” Joe muttered.

“So you guys, how are you enjoying your summer? I hear you have a lot of free time,” Ryan asked.

“Yeah, we have most of our summer off, it’s great, and the girls are staying with us, so it’s awesome,” Kevin informed.

“Oh really, that must be fun, I bet you guys are just loving your girlfriends there all the time,” Ryan said.

“Of course we are, it’s great,” Joe said looking at me and he put his hands on the table.

I went to grab them and put them back underneath the table but he grabbed my hands with his right one and slipped mine underneath the table.

I frowned at him.

Was he trying to get it noticed or something?

Ryan was asking all sorts of questions about their upcoming show J.O.N.A.S and the 3-D movie.

Then all of a sudden a woman whispered in his ear and his eyes darted at Joe.

Oh great.

“Let’s talk about the purity rings, guys,” Ryan said.

I sighed and rested my head on Nick’s shoulder.

“They are just a promise to God stating we will stay pure until marriage,” Kevin said cautiously.

“Can we see them?” Ryan asked.

Kevin and Nick showed Ryan their hands.

I looked at Nina and she shot me a sympathetic smile.

“Joe, can we see yours?” Ryan asked.

Joe smiled, “Oh, I don’t have mine anymore,” he said proudly.

“Did you lose it?” Ryan asked.

Joe shook his head, “No, Jewel has it,” he said.

The room went silent.

“Why does she have it?” Ryan asked.

“I think it’s pretty much self explanatory, Ryan,” Kevin said into the microphone.

“I see, so this whole time promoting purity was for nothing?” Ryan asked.

“It wasn’t for nothing, I’m in love with her, and we were ready to take the next step in our relationship,” Joe said.

My head was down.

“I thought you were supposed to wait until marriage, what happened with that?” Ryan asked.

“I was going to, but why should I wait if I already know I’m going to be spending the rest of my life with her,” Joe said.

I looked up at him, and he flashed me his amazing smile.

“And how did your brothers feel about this?” Ryan asked.

“We stand behind them one hundred percent,” Nick said quickly.

“Yeah, we do,” Kevin said.

“Well, that’s good, does this mean that you two won’t follow through with the purity also?” Ryan asked.

“Well, we plan to, but you never know, I mean, Joseph planned on it, and other things happened, you can never predict the future you just got to take life as you go,” Kevin said and shot a smile at Nina which she grinned in return.

I know what Kevin’s thinking.

“That’s a good way of looking at it, how do you think your fans are going to feel about all of this?” Ryan asked.

“Well, we hope that they will support us still, I mean they shouldn’t stop being fans because of this,” Joe said.

“I’m sure you won’t lose fans, maybe their parents won’t be thrilled but I’m sure you won’t lose fans,” Ryan said.

“Yeah, we know that the purity thing is sort of ruined but Joe is an adult and they have to see it that way,” Kevin said.

These boys are so awesome.

“Of course, well, we are out of time, it was a pleasure having you guys, I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here in New York,” Ryan said.

“It was a pleasure being here Ryan,” Nick said.

“Yeah, it was fun, despite the secret being said,” Joe said with a small laugh.

“I’m sorry but you know how these things are,” Ryan said apologetically.

“Yeah, of course, we understand,” Kevin said nodding his head.

“And girls thank you for coming as well, it was a nice meeting you,” Ryan said.

“Thanks for having us,” Nina said.

“Yeah, thank you,” I said.

“Well, that’s it New York, I’m Ryan Seacrest and I’m signing off here with the Jonas Brothers, see you next time everyone,” Ryan said energetically.

“Bye, guys!” Joe, Kevin, and Nick all said together.

We all stood up and talked for a little bit in the room.

“Well, that was an interesting interview,” Nina said looking at me.

I nodded, “I know, people in this business are so nosey,” I whispered to her.

She wrapped her arm around me, “It’s okay, we have your back so that’s all that matters,” she said.

“I know, it’s just, now I feel like a big slut,” I said to her.

“Don’t ever call yourself that again, do you hear me?” Joe said suddenly and it made me jump because I didn’t he was standing behind me.

I turned around, “Well, it’s true,” I said softly.

He grabbed my chin, “You are not a slut,” he said and then kissed me, “I love you.”

I smiled slightly, “I love you, too,” I said to him.

“And I love you,” I heard Kevin say and I turned around and he and Nina were kissing.

“I love you, too,” she said as they broke away from each other.

“Ten bucks that they are the next ones to break their promise,” Joe whispered in my ear.

I laughed and smacked him lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments == Updates
:)