Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Thirty Four

*In the Limo*

“Do you guys want to eat at L’ybane?” Denise asked.

“Le what?” I asked.

Joe laughed, “L’ybane,” he said wrapping his arms around me, “It’s an amazing restaurant.”

“The food there is so good,” Nick said as Kevin nodded.

“Sure, they make it sound too good to say no,” I said as everyone laughed.

Just then my phone rang, I looked down at my cell phone and it said, *Bailey*, my cousin.

“Hey B!” I answered.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m in New York right now,” I said, “We’re about to go eat.”

“Oh, who’s we?” she asked.

“The boys, their parents, and Nina,” I answered.

“You mean “the” boys,” she asked excitedly.

I laughed, “Yes, “the” boys,” I said.

“How’s Nick?” she said giggling.

“Fine,” I said plainly.

Why is she asking about him?

“Good,” she said, “Well, guess what!”

“What?” I asked.

“I’m staying with you the rest of the summer!” she shouted excitedly.

I made a confused face, “How’s that possible? I’m staying with the Jonas’.” I asked.

“My mom called your mom, your mom talked to Denise, and everything was settled,” she said, “My mom wanted to go spend the rest of the summer with grandma and I didn’t want to go so…yeah,” she said.

“That’s great, when are you coming?” I said excitedly.

“I’ll be there the day after you get back from New York,” she said

“Cool!” I said.

“Yeah,” she said laughing, “Hey, I got to go; my mom’s making me pack early.”

I laughed, “Okay, B, see you soon!” I said.

“Alright, bye!” she said and hung up.

Denise grinned, “You knew about this?” I asked.

She nodded, “Surprise,” she said.

I laughed.

“So, Bailey’s coming?” Nick said with a smile.

Why is he smiling?

I made a face and nodded, “Yeah,” I said to him.

“That’s good, now it’s even, three guys and three girls,” Joe said with a smile.

I smiled slightly and nodded.

We pulled up to the restaurant and got escorted towards the entrance.

Joe was holding my hand, and Kevin was holding Nina’s as the lights flashed our way.

Once we were inside the flashing stopped.

“Where’s the restroom?” I asked Joe.

He grinned at me and pointed towards the back, “There’s a sign once you get back there,” he said and kissed my cheek and taking my purse and cell phone out my hands.

I nodded and pulled Nina’s arm and dragged her to the restroom.

She laughed once we got in there.

“What?” I said.

“You’re so weird,” she said with a smile.

“Why?” I asked.

“I saw the face you made when Nick asked about your cousin,” she said.

“What face?” I said.

“The jealous face,” she said.

“Psh, no way, I’m not jealous, I have Joe,” I said confidently.

She shrugged, “I think you like Nick,” she said.

I made a face, “I think you’re nuts!” I said sticking out my tongue at her.

She smiled, “Let’s go,” she said.

We walked back to the table, as soon as Joe saw me he stood up and pulled out my chair.

Aww, I love this boy.

I smiled, “Thanks,” I said to him.

I glanced at Nick and he had my phone.

“Nick, what are you doing?” I asked.

“Getting Bailey’s number,” he said going through my phone.

Ugh, why?

“Oh, why?” I asked coolly.

“So that I can talk to her, I lost her phone number when I switched phones,” he said.

“Oh,” I said softly.

Joe then leaned over and kissed my cheek, I look at him and he grinned at me and I immediately grinned back.

Later that afternoon the boys went to their photo shoot.

The following day the boys were extremely busy, they had an interview and a charity concert, and the day after that they did another photo shoot and another charity concert.

So for two days straight we were on the go. It was fun though, it never got boring.

After the last concert we went straight back to the suite.

“I’m going to take a bath,” I said to Joe once we got into our room, “The tub looks amazing.”

He grinned, “Okay,” he said as he pecked my lips.

I gathered everything I needed and headed to the bathroom.

I smiled once I saw the tub. I turned it on and let it fill up. I put my favorite Japanese Cherry Blossom bubble bath soap in it watched the bubbles arrive.

I undressed and got in.

This is amazing.

I rested my head back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed it.

About a minute later the door opened, I opened my eyes and watched Joe walk in with a smile.

He began removing his clothes and my eyes wouldn’t leave his body.

God he’s perfect.

After he was completely naked he walked over to tub and I scooted forward and he got in behind me. Once he was sitting he wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me back so that my back was against his chest.

“You know, your fans hate me, right?” I said to him.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and then turned and kissed my ear, “Not all of them and the ones that do are just jealous,” he said.

I sighed, “They said I ruined you,” I said.

He laughed, “You didn’t ruin me, if anything I ruined you,” he said.

I shrugged, “I’m sorry,” I said softly.

“Stop saying that, you have no reason to be sorry, baby, I’m not sorry, I loved it,” he said.

“I did too,” I said playing with his fingers.

“I want to do it again,” he said kissing my shoulder.

I turned my head so that I was looking at him and he smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

After spending about an hour in the tub we got out after we finished.

I wrapped myself in a towel and Joe wrapped one around his waist.

We brushed our teeth together and then went to the bedroom.

I was about to changed into my pajamas until Joe pulled my body towards his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I immediately wrapped mine around his neck and kissed him back.

“I really want to do it again,” he said as he pulled away from me.

I smiled, “You sure?” I asked.

He nodded, “I love you,” he said and rested his forehead against mine.

“I love you, too,” I said kissing his lips.

He pulled off his towel and then he pulled off mine.

He pulled my body close to his and kissed me. He lifted me up on the bed and then crawled on top of me. He pulled the blankets over our body and kissed my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair as his hands traveled all over my body. He got settled between my legs and his hands rested on my waist. He looked into my eyes and smiled at me. I, of course, immediately smiled back. Then he slid into me slowly. I winced in pain because it hurt quite a bit, not as bad as the first time, but it still hurt.

“Baby, are you okay?” he asked me.

My arms were wrapped around his body and my nails slightly dug into his skin.

I nodded, “Yeah, it just still hurts a little bit,” I said.

He smiled slightly, “I’m sorry, we can stop if you want to,” he said.

I shook my head, “No, it’s okay, it’ll get better, right?” I asked

He nodded with a grin, “It did last time,” he said and kissed my lips.

He started thrusting in and out and my body started to get used to it after a few moments. It went from pain to pleasure in a small amount of time. Joe was already breathing heavily when a moan escaped my lips. He pressed his lips against my cheek.

“Is it better now?” he asked.

I nodded quickly with a smile as I pulled his face to mine and kissed him roughly.

His thrusts got faster as our moans became a bit loud.

“This is so much better than last time,” he said in between breaths.

A good twenty minutes later we climaxed together.

We were both out of breath afterwards and he was still situated on top of me.

His thumb gazed my cheek and his lips connected to mine.

He removed his self from on top of me and cuddled up to his side as he wrapped his arms around me.

He moved his face to mine “I love you,” he said in between kisses.

“I love you, too,” I said to him.

And that’s how we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the late update. I was out of town for over a week. The updates won't be that late anymore.

=]

Comments = Updates.

Oh, and I hope you don't mind the sex scene. Although it wasn't that graphic. =] If you want more sex scenes let me know, I'll write them. I just didn't know if anyone minded. Let me know plz.