Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Thirty Five

The next morning we got up, got dressed, packed our stuff, loaded everything in the cars, went out for breakfast and went straight to their final interview.

We were all mingling in the lounge when they notified us that the interview was ready, “Let’s go, babe,” Kevin said to Nina.

“Nah, I’m going to sit this one out,” Nina said to him.

I nodded my head, “Me too, I don’t want to go through what happened the other day again,” I said to Joe.

He sighed, “Come on, it won’t be that bad,” he said looking at me with pleading eyes.

“No, Joe, she’s staying here with me,” Nina said and stuck her tongue out at him.

He made a sad face, “Fine,” he said, “If you don’t want to, then I guess you don’t have to.”

I smiled, “I’ll be here when you get out,” I said and he pressed his lips against mine.

“You behave yourself,” Kevin said kissing Nina with a smile.

She grinned, “Always,” she said kissing him back.

I glanced at Nick and I knew he felt awkward.

“Aww, Nick needs some sugar,” I said and pressing my lips against his cheek as he turned bright red.

“That’s enough sugar for him,” Joe said as he glared at Nick.

I laughed as the boys walked out of the lounge to their interview.

Nina grinned at me, “What?” I asked.

“You never told me how the sex was,” she said.

I giggled, “It was great, both times,” I said with a grin.

Her eyes went wide, “Both times?” she asked.

I nodded, “We did it last night, again,” I said to her.

“Nice,” she said laughing.

I nodded, “So, what about you and Kevin?” I asked.

“He brought it up actually,” she started.

“What?” I laughed, “What did he say?” I asked.

“That he was thinking about it these passed few days, and that he was old enough to make that decision if he wanted to,” she said.

I nodded, “Yeah, he’s twenty and still a virgin, that’s pretty sad,” I joked.

She made a face, “Be nice to my baby,” she said.

I laughed, “I’m kidding,” I said, “What else did he say?”

“That he loved me a lot and cared about me a lot,” she said turning bright red.

“Aww, my Kev is in love,” I said laughing and she smacked me.

Then I thought about Kevin and Nina having sex and I shivered.

“What?” she asked.

“I just pictured you and Kevin having sex, and that creeps me out bad,” I said.

She laughed, “Why?” she asked.

“Because he’s like my big brother, and that’s weird,” I said as we laughed together.

“Well, he only talked about it, it’s not like we’re planning on it or anything,” she said.

“We didn’t plan on it either and it just happened,” I said honestly, “Would you do it with him? I mean do you love him too?”

She nodded, “Of course I love him, he’s so….perfect,” she said getting a dreamy look in her eyes.

“Would you do it with him?” I asked with a laugh.

She turned red again and nodded.

Just then a security guard walked in.

“Excuse me, but do you two have a pass?” he asked.

“No, we’re here with the Jonas Brothers,” I said to him.

He laughed, “Oh yeah, and I’m the president, I’m going to have to ask you to come with me,” he said.

My eyes widened, “What? Why!” Nina asked.

“Because you don’t have a pass, and we don’t need fan girls trying to get to the Jonas Brothers,” he said walking towards, “We have a Code Red in the JB lounge on the fifteenth floor,” he said in to his walkie-talkie.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, we came in here with them, why do you think we’re in their lounge,” I said to him.

“It’s called stalking,” he said, “Come with me.”

“No way! We’re going to wait here until our boyfriends get back,” Nina said.

He laughed, “Boyfriends? You guys are seriously obsessed with these boys aren’t you?” he said grabbing our arms.

He directed us to the security office, and we were in there getting questioned for about forty five minutes. They had even handcuffed one of our hands to the chair so we wouldn’t go anywhere.

“We’re going to have to contact the authorities for entering a private building,” the officer said.

“We’re with them! Didn’t you see us walk in with them?” I asked.

“You can stop with this story about being with the Jonas Brothers, you’re making yourself sound crazy,” the officer said writing something down.

Just then my phone rang, it was Joe.

“Hello?” I answered with my free hand.

“Baby, where are you and Nina?” he asked.

I sighed angrily, “We’re in the security office, they think we’re some fan girls trying to stalk you,” I said.

He laughed, “I’m serious, where are you?” he asked.

“I’m being serious, just please come get us,” I said.

“Oh my god, I’ll be right there, baby, I’m so sorry,” he said apologizing.

“It’s okay, just hurry,” I said.

“Okay, I love you,” he said.

“Love you, too,” I said and hung up.

I turned to Nina, “They’re coming,” I said to her.

“Thank god, can you believe this?” she asked.

I shook my head, “No, it’s so ridiculous,” I said to her.

“Our boyfriends are coming,” Nina said to the officer with a smile.

He laughed, “Oh right, the Jonas Brothers,” he said.

We both frowned at him.

About three minutes later Joe walked in and once he saw me his eyes went wide.

He rushed towards me and put his hands on my cheeks, “Baby, are you okay?” he said.

I nodded and then Kevin walked in and rushed to Nina.

Joe turned around, “Take these handcuffs off of them right now!” he shouted at the police officer.

“I know, what is your problem?” Kevin said to him angrily.

Just then the rest of the Jonas’ family walked in and Nick ran to my side.

“You okay?” he said stroking my back.

I nodded, “Yeah, I’m alright.” I said softly.

The officer was shocked, “I am so sorry,” he started.

“Yeah, you better be sorry, you know I hope you lose your job over this,” Joe said to him.

“I honestly thought they were fan girls,” the officer said.

“Even after they told you they weren’t?” Kevin shouted.

“Do you know how many times we hear that?” the officer said.

“I don’t give a shit, remove the handcuffs, now!” Joe shouted.

“Joseph, don’t use that language,” Denise said.

The officer immediately removed the handcuffs and I wrapped my arms around Joe and Nina wrapped her arms around Kevin.

“Come on, baby,” he said to me as we walked out of the office.

Mr. Jonas stayed in there and talked to them.

“I can’t believe they did that,” Nick said.

I nodded, “I know, I mean, do we look like fan girls?” I asked.

They all laughed slightly and shook their head.

A few moments later Mr. Jonas walked out.

“Did they fire that idiot?” Joe said angrily and then Denise lightly smacked him.

“They aren’t going to fire him, but they are going to punish him,” Paul said.

“They need to fire him, the handcuffs were totally inappropriate, they aren’t criminals!” Kevin said.

Paul nodded, “I know, but there isn’t much we can do,” he said.

Joe sighed angrily, “Fine, let’s just get to the jet, so we can go home,” he said, “I’m sick of New York.”

Nick nodded, “Me too,” he said.

We all agreed, and then we were escorted to the limo and drove to where their private jet was.

We made sure all of our belongings were safely on board before we boarded.

Then we made lift off and we were on our way home.

I thought about Bailey coming the whole way there. Her being with us is going to make things a lot more interesting…and I don’t know if that’s a good thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates.

Any ideas?