Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Forty Two

We had just boarded the jet and Frankie asked, “Mom, how long are we going to be on the plane?” he asked.

“Don’t even start that, Frankie,” Joe said looking at his little brother.

“Joe, be nice,” I fussed at him.

“I think the flight is about 14 hours, right honey?” Denise said looking at Paul.

“I believe it’s around that,” Paul said to Denise then going back to his laptop.

“We don’t have anything schedule right? We’re completely going there for vacation,” Nick asked wrapping his arms around Bailey.

“That’s right, we have nothing planned, this trip is for you guys to enjoy yourselves,” Denise said looking at him.

“That’s good, we need it,” Kevin said kissing Nina’s cheek.

“Did you bring that book?” Nick said looking at Joe.

Joe laughed, pulled out a little book from his pocket, “Of course, I did,” he said.

“What book is it?” I asked curiously.

“A French slang book,” Joe said opening it, “Say that.”

He was pointing to a sentence and covering up something else, “Ta queue est énorme,” I said attempting to say what he was pointing to.

He laughed and pressed his lips against mine, “Why, thank you,” he said.

I smiled, “So, what does it mean?” I asked.

He leaned into my ear and whisper, “Your popsicle is very big,” he said softly.

My eyes widened and I smacked him, “Joe! You pervert!” I said laughing slightly as he did also.

He looked down at the book and then said, “J'ai envie de toi mon ange.”

“I don’t even want to know what that means, probably something disgusting,” I said shaking my head.

He frowned, “It means ‘I want you my angel’, for your information,” he said looking at me.

I grinned, “Aww, that’s so sweet,” I said kissing his lips as he grinned, “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” he said kissing me back.

“Joe, let met see that book,” Kevin said as Joe tossed it to him, he looked through the book for a second, grinned, and then looked at Nina, “Je t'aime.”

Her face turned bright red, “I love you, too,” she said and pecked his lips lightly.

“My turn,” Nick said grabbing the book from Kevin, “voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?”

After saying that he looked at Bailey.

"Nicholas!" Denise said sternly.

"What?" He said with an innocent smile.

"I know what that means! It's a song!" Denise said looking at her son as he laughed.

"What does it mean?" Bailey asked cluelessly.

"Will you go to bed with me tonight?’” he said looking at her with a grin.

She laughed and shook her head, “You’re terrible,” she said to him as he kissed her cheek.

A couple hours later we had lunch, and we watched movies.

I was laying my head on Joe’s chest and saw Kevin throw a piece of paper at Joe’s face.

Joe grabbed the paper and threw it super hard back at him.

This is the bad part about long plane rides, people getting irritated with each other.

“Don’t start, Kevin,” Joe said.

Denise, Paul, and Frankie had fallen asleep so I really didn’t want them to wake up because of a stupid piece of paper.

A minute passed and the paper hit Joe in the face again, he shot up and Kevin laughed.

“What are you going to Joe?” Kevin said laughing slightly.

“Why do you want to start with me, Kevin?” Joe said looking directly at his older brother.

I pulled Joe down, “Stop it,” I said to him.

Then Nick threw a piece of paper at Kevin and then Kevin shot a look at him, “What was that for Nick?” Kevin shouted at him.

“Babe, quit,” Nina said getting Kevin’s attention.

“Nick, behave,” Bailey said to Nick.

Nick huffed, “It’s just so boring,” he said.

“Let’s play a game, who ever falls asleep first wins,” I said.

They all starred at me stupidly for a few seconds and eventually rolled their eyes.

“I’ll play your game, baby,” Joe said kissing my forehead and resting his head against mine.
“Let’s take a nap; we should land in Paris in about three hours anyways.”

“Thank you,” I said glaring at the other four who just stuck their tongue out at me.

After a few moments I drifted off to sleep.

“WE’RE HERE!”

That’s what I woke me up. My eyes jerked open and I saw Frankie with a huge smile on his face and I laughed.

I glanced at Joe and he was still sound asleep so I shook him up gently.

He grunted, “Five more minutes…” he said not moving.

I moved my lips to his ear, “But I’m naked,” I said softly with a grin.

His eyes opened quickly, he looked at me, and then frowned, “That wasn’t very nice…” he said sadly.

I just laughed and kissed his cheek, “Yeah, but it woke you up,” I said laughing as he stuck his tongue out at me.

After landing we had a car take us to the hotel we were staying at, which was the Four Seasons.

We were all in the lobby when Joe asked, “Dad, what are the sleeping arrangement?”

“Well, we booked the Royal One-Bedroom Suite, which is the biggest suite but it has two bedrooms, that’s one the first floor, and a Honeymoon Suite that is a one bedroom, which is on the eighth floor,” Paul explained, “The choice is yours.”

Kevin had a smile on his face, “The Honeymoon suite sounds pretty nice,” he said placing an arm around Nina as her face turned red.

“Are you guys okay with sharing your suite?” Paul motioned to Joe, Nick, Bailey, and me.

“Are the rooms right next to each other?” Joe asked.

Paul shook his head, “No, they are on opposite ends of the suite, and it’s huge so you guys will have your privacy,” he said looking at Joe, “I know that’s why you’re asking.”

Joe grinned, “Then yeah, I’m cool with sharing, are you Nick?” he asked.

Nick nodded, “Yeah, I’m cool with it, are you girls cool with sharing?” he asked.

Bailey and I looked at each other and smiled, “Yeah,” we said together.

“Alright, then that’s settled, your mother and I will have the One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite, and it has a sofa bed for Frankie, and we got the one that’s on the fourth floor,” Paul said as the rest of us nodded.

“Shall we direct you to your suites?” said three of the hotels attendants.

We all nodded and they directed us to where we would be staying.

As we reached our suite the attendant informed us there is a master bedroom.

“Shotgun!” Joe said loudly.

Nick looked at him, “Why do you get it?” he said to his older brother.

Joe looked at him, “Because I said ‘shotgun’, duh,” he said stupidly as Bailey and I laughed.

The attendant opened our suite handed us two sets of keys and left.

We walked in and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Vacation has officially begun,” Joe said picking me up and spun me around.

He eventually put me down, “This place is beautiful,” I said trying to find a word to describe it.

“I know, this is amazing,” Bailey said looking around, “It’s so big.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty awesome,” Nick said laughing lightly.

“Well, bro, I love you, but my hormones are calling so, “Joe said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder,, “See you later, have fun with Bailey, and use protection, we will be.”

Joe made his way down the hall, “He’s crazy,” I said laughing lightly and smacking his butt.

“You guys are sinning!” Nick said with a laugh.

“I know, you guys are terrible,” Bailey said after.

Joe then turned around making me hold on to his waist, “Oh, whatever, I know what’s going on in your head right now, Nicholas,” he said which made me laugh.

“So!” Nick shouted.

“Are you done arguing with your brother? If not put me down,” I said still holding onto his waist.

“Yes, I’m done, and I’m not putting you down,” he said turning around again and making his way down the hall.

I was starring at his butt and I had the urge to bit it so I did.

“Ouch,” Joe said laughing.

“Jewel, that was disgusting!” Nick shouted.

“You don’t know where that butt has been!” Bailey said.

“Oh yes, I do!” I shouted, then we were finally in the bedroom and Joe threw me on the bed gently.

Joe then crawled on top of me, “So, you like my butt, huh?” he asked with a smile.

I nodded, “It’s very nice,” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He grinned, “Obviously, since you bit it,” he said laughing and pressing his lips to mine.

I laughed, “Oh whatever, don’t pretend like you didn’t like it,” I said kissing him back.

He kissed my jaw, “Okay, fine, I did,” he said, “So, what?”

His hands moved up my shirt, I know what he wants.

“Where are the condoms?” I asked kissing him softly.

He ignored my comment, kissed me back , and continued to lift my shirt above my head.

I groaned and pulled away from him, “What’s wrong?” he asked.

I glared at him, “I asked you a question, where are the condoms?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes, “In my bag, over there on the floor,” he said.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” I said, “Go get them.”

“Jewel, come on,” he said going in for another kiss.

I moved my head, “If you don’t get them, we’re not having sex,” I said to him.

He groaned, “Fine,” he said going to the condoms, he got a box and threw it next to me, “There.”

A smiled, “Thank you,” I said as he crawled on top of me and kissed me.

“You’re welcome,” he said as I kissed him back, “I love you.”

I grinned, “I love you, too,” I said as I took off his shirt.

Fill your mind with what happens next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates.

Any ideas?