Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Forty Three

Paris was absolutely amazing, we visited amazing sites like the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre Museum, and we spent three days at the Disneyland Resort. Being in the Hotel room never got boring either, Joe and I always found something to do, and it usually involved us and the bed. It was a dream vacation that was coming to an end.

Nina’s P.O.V.

It was our last day in Paris, and it’s been fantastic! Never in a million years would I have thought I would be in Paris, France, with the boy of my dreams.

“You know that I love you, right?” Kevin said to me randomly as we were lying in bed.

I nodded, “Of course, I do,” I said looking up at him.

“And you know you can trust me with anything?” he said looking into my eyes.

I nodded, “I know that, baby, why are you saying all of this?” I asked laughing slightly and then he kissed me roughly.

It was a different kind of kiss that Kevin and I haven’t experienced before, we’ve had heated make-out sessions before, but this was a more sexual kiss, I don’t know how to explain it.

I locked my fingers in his curly hair and kissed him back. I felt his hands settle on my waist as our kiss deepened. A few moments later he was lifting my shirt above my head. He sent shivers up and down my spine. I loved him so much, and I wanted this too.

I managed to separate from the kiss and I looked at him, “Are you sure you want this? I know how much this is going to affect you,” I said to him.

He nodded, “I’ve never been so sure of anything in my entire life,” he said to me and pressed his lips to mine once again.

That made me smile against his soft pink lips and I removed his shirt. Once all of our clothes were removed he situated himself on top of me, both of us were shaking.

“Can you tell that I’m nervous?” He asked laughing slightly as he pressed his forehead gently against mine.

I nodded, “I am too,” I said laughing with him, “Its okay, we can be nervous together.”

He pressed his lips against my neck, I moan slightly and then I felt a strong pressure in between my legs, I gasped at the pain and he comforted me.

“I’m sorry,” he said to me.

“It’s okay,” I said, “Keep going.” And he did.

After we finished we laid there in a comfortable silence. I was rested on his chest and his arm was around me.

He kissed my forehead and then he slipped off his purity ring and slid it on my finger.

“This is yours,” he said looking down at me with a smile.

I smiled at the ring that was on my finger, and then I handed him mine, “This is yours,” I said sweetly.

“I love you,” he said to me.

“I love you, too,” I said to him.

Jewel’s P.O.V.

“I can’t believe we have to leave this afternoon,” Joe said as I curled up to his side.

I sighed and then he tightened his grip around my body, “I know,” I said as he kissed my forehead.

“We can still make the most of the time we have left here,” he said, I could tell he was smiling so I looked up at him just to make sure, and sure enough he was grinning down at me.

“We should have never had sex to begin with, I didn’t expect you to become addicted,” I said laughing lightly.

“Well, I didn’t expect you to be so good,” he said rolling on top of me and pressing his lips to my neck.

I moaned slightly and then laughed, “I could be completely terrible but you think I’m good because you haven’t done it with anyone else,” I said playing with his perfect straight hair.

He took his lips away from my neck and looked me in the eyes, “No, you’re good, I know,” he said and then kissed my lips.

“Yeah, but how do you know?” I teased.

He sighed, “Because, I’m Joe, I know everything,” he said as he grinned.

“So, if you know everything, what are we going to do next?” I said looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

“Sexy time,” he said as I laughed uncontrollably, and then he pulled the blankets over our heads.

“Get the condoms,” I said in between our passionate kisses.

“No, babe,” he whined as he hands roamed my body.

A part of me knew that we should get them and another part of me didn’t want to stop what we were doing.

“I’ll get them,” I managed to say.

He groaned and didn’t let me get up, “One time isn’t going to hurt anything, baby,” he said as his lips connected with mine.

Oh god, his kisses are so hypnotizing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, “Okay,” I said kissing him back.

I felt him smile, he was happy because he won.

--- An hour and a half later ---

We had just ‘finished’, we were out of breath, Joe was situated on top of me still, and he was grinning down at me with that goofy adorable smile of his.

I laughed slightly, “Why are you smiling like that?” I asked him.

He pressed his forehead to mine, “Because I love you,” he said and pecked my lips.

“And that makes you smile like a crazy person?” I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

He nodded, “What can I say, you drive me crazy,” he said and I pecked his lips.

“Well, I love you too,“ I said and then smiled stupidly like he was, “See.”

He frowned, “I don’t look like that,” he said.

“Awe, of course you don’t,” I said kissing him, “We have to get ready, we are leaving soon.”

He groaned, “But I don’t want to,” he whined.

“Well, too bad,” I said, “Don’t you want to go back home?” I asked as I laughed.

“Sort of, but part of me wants to stay on vacation forever,” he said burying his face in my neck.

I laughed, “Don’t we all,” I said and kissed his head, “Come on, and get up.”

He groaned again and got up finally, “Fine,” he said as I laughed.

We took a shower, got ready, and met up with Nick and Bailey in the living room part of the hotel.

I grabbed Nick’s left hand and looked at his finger and the ring was still there.

Good, if anyone was going have that ring it’s going to be me. Oh gosh, what am I saying?

He laughed, “You’ve checked every morning, you know?” he said.

I nodded, “Yeah, well you know, I’m just making sure that you know…” I drifted off thinking of a reason for my actions, “Don’t…you know...whatever.” I said giving up.

Oh, wow, smooth move, Jewel.

Nick grinned at me, and Bailey laughed.

Just then the front door of the Hotel opened and Denise walked in, “Good morning, kids,” she greeted us.

“Morning,” we all said back.

“You guys ready to go? We’re going out to eat lunch and then take off,” she informed us.

“Yeah, we’re ready mommy,” Joe said to Denise.

How cute!

She smiled, “Joseph, are you ever going to grow out of that?” she asked him.

He shook his head, “Never,” he said with a content smile.

“You’re retarded,” Nick said laughing at his brother then the rest of us laughed.

Joe just rolled his eyes, “Whatever,” he said coolly.

The attendants got our luggage and took it down to the van that we keep our luggage in.

We met up with everyone else in the lobby.

Kevin and Nina had extremely guilty looks on their face.

“Morning Kev, Morning, Nina,” I said to them.

“Morning,” they said softly with no emotion.

I glanced at Joe and he shrugged, and then it came to me.

I looked down at their hands, and sure enough, their rings were gone.

I pulled Joe’s face to mine, and whispered in his ear, “They did it,” I said laughing slightly.

He glanced at them and then laughed, “Awe, Kevin is growing up,” he joked pinching Kevin’s cheek.

Kevin’s eyes went wide, “What?” he asked in a shocked voice.

“You-“ Joe started but I put my hand over his mouth because Frankie was here.

“Shh,” I said shushing him, then I pushed Kevin and Nina to the side and Joe of course followed, and then shortly after Nick and Bailey got the hint and followed also, Denise, Paul, and Frankie were signing out of the hotel so they didn’t notice that we separated from the group.

“Your rings are gone,” I said with a smile.

Nina’s face went bright red, “We weren’t planning on it, it just sort of happened,” she said.

I laughed, “Did you have fun?” I asked.

“Not at first,” she admitted, “But then-“

Kevin cut her off, “We don’t need to give them details,” he said wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

“You do realize she’ll tell me, right?” I said looking at Kevin.

“And then Jewel will tell me,” Joe said looking at him.

“And then Nick and I will know because Joe is a blabber mouth,” Bailey said laughing.

“I am not!” Joe said frowning as everyone laughed.

Nick rolled his eyes, “Yes, you are,” he said to his older brother.

“Basically, what we’re saying is that we’ll all know eventually,” I said to them.

“Why can’t you guys mind your own business?” Kevin said.

Nick laughed, “You are our business,” he said as the rest of us laughed.

Kevin just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

We eventually joined back up with Mr. and Mrs. Jonas and of course Frankie.

“We’ll eat lunch at Le Cinq, it’s here in the Lobby,” Denise informed us.

Paul whispered something in Kevin’s ear and he nodded with a smile. I saw Denise raise an eyebrow then looked down at Kevin’s hand, she’s been doing that every morning to both Nick and Kevin just to double check that their rings were still there, I saw her face change slightly.

“Can anyone not keep a promise in this family?” she said. She didn’t sound mad just disappointed.

“I’ve kept it, mom,” Nick said with a smile.

“Brown-noser,” Joe mumbled as we all laughed.

Then Denise looked at Nina, “I’m happy it was you though, honey, I wouldn’t want anyone else for Kevin,” she said giving her a hug.

Nina’s face turned from scared to relieved, “Thank you,” she said hugging Denise back.

After eating a delicious lunch at Le Cinq we were driven to our plane, and we headed back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nina! This one's for you love! :)

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

Okay! On another note, I need conflict in the story. It's to happy.
I'm thinking the Nick drama MIGHT come back. Or there'll be another guy come in. Or something! Maybe a baby?
I NEED IDEAS!
Please, please, please, MESSAGE me and tell me what you think would make the story more interesting.

That's why there hasn't been many updates. I'm having MAJOR writers block. So! Help me out readers! Tell me what you would like to read. :)

The sooner I get IDEAS the sooner I'll update.

Thank you so much. I love each and everyone of you!