Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Forty Four

The rest of the summer was amazing, when we got back from Paris Bailey found out about this costume design internship, she wasn’t to sure about it at first so for the remainder of the summer she did her research on it.

It was almost the end of November and everything has been great. Joe turned nineteen in August, and got a motorcycle, I don’t know what Denise and Paul were thinking, he doesn’t even have his license yet, he drives his car illegally. My parents came back and they allowed me to permanently live with the Jonas’, I think the only reason they allowed it was because we’re next door and they figured they could still keep an eye on me.

Frankie is eight now too.

Kevin turned twenty one at the beginning of the month, and talked to Nina’s parents and convinced them to allow her to live with the Jonas’ also.

Nick turned sixteen in September, he got an amazing car, a dog named Elvis, and Bailey’s parents moved two streets down from us, and she took the costume design internship, she’s been working on everything that involves the movie Twilight.

So, we are basically all together, it’s fantastic.

We were all in the living room of the Jonas’ house, and when I say all I mean, Joe, Kevin, Nina, Nick, Bailey, and of course me.

“Oh, I was going to ask you guys, if you wanted to go to the premiere?” Bailey asked us, “Because I could get you in.”

“Are you talking about the Twilight premiere?” Kevin asked as she nodded.

My eyes lit up, I absolutely love Twilight, it’s been my personal obsession for awhile now, I’ve read all the books, and I’m so excited about the movie.

Joe obviously saw the excitement, “I don’t know,” he said looking at me.

“Oh my gosh, baby, come on!” I said sticking my bottom lip out.

“Can you see why I wouldn't want to go?” he said looking around at the group.

“No, why?” I asked.

“You’re like in love with that stuff, what’s going to happen if you meet that guy?” he said.

“Oh, you mean the delicious Robert Pattinson?” I said with dreamy eyes.

He glared at me, “Yeah, the delicious Robert Pattinson,” he said rolling his eyes as the rest of the group laughed.

“Rob is such a sweetheart,” Bailey said, “But he’s dating Kristen Stewart, so no need to be jealous.”

“Exactly,” I said kissing Joe’s cheek.

“It still doesn’t change the fact that you’re in love with him,” Joe said wrapping his arms around my body.

“She’s not in love with Robert; she’s in love with Edward Cullen,” Nick said laughing, “That’s his name, right?”

Nina laughed and nodded, “Yeah, the gorgeous vampire,” she said leaning back on Kevin.

“You think he’s gorgeous, too?” Kevin said looking down at her.

“You’d have to be blind to think he wasn’t gorgeous,” Bailey said laughing and Nick glared at her.

“Oh, really?” he said.

“Maybe going to the premiere isn’t such a good idea,” Joe said.

I pouted, “Baby, please,” I said planting kisses along his jaw line, “I’ll love you, forever and ever.”

“Uh-oh, Jewel’s using her lethal weapon,” I heard Nick say, “Look at Joe’s face.”

I felt Joe’s grip tighten around me, “You really want to go, don’t you?” he said pressing his lips against mine.

I nodded, “Please, baby,” I said sticking out my bottom lip.

“I’ll take you if Kevin and Nick go,” he said looking down at me, "I just might need the moral support."

I looked at Nick with puppy eyes, “Oh don’t make that face,” he said sighing and then Bailey made the same face to him, he looked at her, “You especially.”

“Please, Nicky baby,” Bailey said pecking his lips.

“I’ll go if Kevin goes,” he said kissing her back.

Nina, Bailey, and I jumped on Kevin, and ‘please’ filled the air.

“Alright, alright,” Kevin said laughing, “I’ll go, get off of me.”

I hugged him, “Thank you, Kevin,” I said kissing his cheek.

“Yeah, thank you, baby,” Nina said kissing his lips.

“Yeah, yeah, but you’re staying right next to me!” he said kissing her back.

“That goes for you too,” Nick said looking at Bailey.

“And you especially,” Joe said pointing at my nose.

I frowned, “Don’t you trust me?” I asked.

“With him?" He asked, "Absolutely not." Everyone laughed.

The day of the premiere came and Nina, Bailey, and I spent the whole afternoon at the mall while the boys filmed JONAS, afterward we all met up at home.

“Can’t you wear something else?” Joe said looking at me as I was fixing my hair.

I turned to him, “What’s wrong with this dress, Joe?” I said looking down at the black knee high strapless dress I had bought, “I think it’s sexy.”

He sighed and put his hands on my hips, “It is,” he said, “That’s why I don’t want you to wear it.”

“That doesn’t make sense,” I said putting my hands on his muscular arms and laughing slightly.

“Fine then, don’t change, just promise you’ll stay right by me all night,” he said pressing his forehead against mine.

I smiled and pressed my lips against his perfect ones, “Of course, I will,” I said with a smile.

He grinned, “Good,” he said and then he handed me his black leather jacket, “Put this on.”

“No,” I said looking at him.

He sighed and laughed, “I had to try one more time,” he said, “But I’m taking it just in case.”

I kissed his cheek, “You do that,” I said patting his butt lightly.

We were in the limo and we were about to pull up to the premiere, “Bailey’s here already, right?” Nina asked applying a little bit of gloss on her lips.

Nick nodded, “Yeah, she’s going to meet up with us in a bit, they needed her to work for a while,” he said grinning.

I squealed, “Nina, how do I look?” I said looking at her.

She looked me over, and then fixed my eyeliner, “Perfect,” she said with a smile, “How about me?”

She had an eyelash on her cheek, so I removed it, “Awesome,” I said smiling at her.

Joe sighed, “Well, this is just great,” he said crossing his arms and leaning back.

“This is going to be a long night,” Kevin said glancing at Joe.

Nick laughed, “You guys need to chill,” he said to his brothers, “Bailey has been working with this guy for a long time and he hasn’t made a move.”

“I know, he’s taken,” Nina said emphasizing the word ‘taken’.

“Exactly,” I said looking at Joe and Kevin.

All of a sudden the limo came to a stop and our door opened the boys stepped out and I heard screams and saw flashes of light.

This should be fun.

Just then Joe held his hand out and I grabbed it and stepped out of the limo, stood next to him, and he placed his arm around my waist.

Then Kevin did the same for Nina right after.

We walked along the carpet and stopped for a few pictures every few steps.

We all finally made it inside the building, saw Bailey and she rushed over to us, “You guys look fantastic!” she said hugging Nina and I, “And you looking gorgeous.” She added kissing Nick.

“Are you done working baby?” Nick asked rubbing her back lightly.

She nodded, “Yes,” she said, “But, I want to introduce the girls to someone.” Then she walked away.

We mingled for a bit then I felt someone grabbed my arm gently, I turned around and there was Bailey with the gorgeous Robert Pattinson standing next to her smiling down at me.

I felt my knees go weak until I felt someone’s arm around me; of course it was Joe’s.

“You guys, this is Robert,” Bailey said motioning to him.

I grinned widely at him, “I know,” I said shyly.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, you look beautiful,” he said with that amazing accent of his as he smiled brightly at me.

I blushed, “Thank you, it’s a pleasure to meet you too, I’m Jewel,” I said not taking my eyes off of him.

Joe coughed loudly and took my hand out of Robert’s, “Yeah, nice to meet you, I’m Joe, her boyfriend,” he said shaking Rob’s hand.

I can’t believe this.

Robert raised an eyebrow at Joe and laughed slightly then shook hands with the rest of the group.

Joe didn’t let go of me the entire time Rob was talking with us, “Come on, Rob honey, it’s about to start,” Kristen Stewart said walking up to him and grabbing his arm.

He glanced at her, “Oh, yeah, okay, be right there,” he said to her and then starred into my eyes, “I hope you enjoy the premiere.” He smiled widely at me.

I grinned at him again, “I’m sure I will,” I said to him as he smiled once again then walked off with Kristen.

Bailey’s mouth was wide open, “What?” I asked her.

“I’ve never seen him be so forward,” she said.

Joe frowned, “I knew this was a bad idea,” he said finally letting go of me.

I sighed, “Baby, please don’t start,” I said looking at him.

“Can we just leave?" he asked, "I really don't want to be here right now."

“Stop it, you’re being ridiculous,” I said grabbing his hands.

“I’m not being ridiculous that guy was hitting on you right in front of me!” he said.

“Chill, we don’t need to cause a scene,” Nick said to his brother.

Joe sighed, “Fine, whatever, we are talking about this later though,” he said and I frowned.

He’s mad at me, I know it.

He pecked my lips quickly, “I’m not mad at you,” he said, “Don’t think that.”

He’s good.

“Let’s get seated already,” Kevin said.

The movie was absolutely fantastic, after the premiere we were supposed to go to an after party but Joe decided against it, so we went straight home instead.

I had a feeling that it wasn’t going to be the last time I saw Robert…and I wasn’t about to complain.
♠ ♠ ♠
And the drama begins. :)
I'd like to thank BAILEY for her awesome ideas.
I apologize for the jump in time, it needed to be sped up a bit.
Disclaimer: I do not own Robert Pattinson, sadly.

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!