Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Forty Five

Once we got home we all took our showers, then we ate some dinner, and Paul called the boys into the office to discuss some details about their new 3-D movie.

Nina, Bailey, and I were in the living room talking about the movie, Twilight. Bailey was sleeping over.

“Robert was absolutely perfect,” I said leaning my head on Bailey’s shoulder.

She giggled, “Ya know, right before we left he asked me for your phone number,” she said.

My eyes went wide and I shot up, “Oh my god!” I almost screamed, “Did you give it to him?” I asked.

“She better not have,” Nina said, “Joe will have a cow.”

“…Oops,” Bailey said with an innocent smile.

Just then the boys walked in and sat next to us.

“Oops what?” Joe asked looking at Bailey, “What did you do?”

Bailey wrapped her arms around Nick, “Nothing,” she said innocently.

“She didn’t do anything,” I blurted out, as I looked at Bailey, “Right?”

But it was too late; she was already lost in Nick’s eyes.

“Rob asked me for Jewel’s number,” she said to him.

“Well, at least you told him ‘no’,” Joe said placing his arms around my body.

The room went silent.

“You did tell him ‘no’, right?” Kevin asked.

Silence.

Joe removed his arms from around me, “You gave it to him, didn’t you?” he practically screamed.

“Don’t scream at her, Joe,” Nick said.

Bailey finally sighed, “Look, I’m sorry, but he really wanted it,” she said to Joe.

“You could have said ‘sorry she has a boyfriend who loves her, I don’t think he would appreciate it’.” Joe said loudly, “It’s not that hard!”

I grabbed Joe’s arm, “Baby, please stop yelling,” I said to him.

He sighed and looked at me, “Where’s your phone?” he asked.

I made a face, “In our room,” I said to him, “Why?”

He then stood up and marched upstairs.

My eyes went wide, “Joe!” I shouted and followed him up the stairs and into our room to find him going through my phone, “What are you doing?”

“Making sure he didn’t call,” Joe said looking down at my phone.

I grabbed my phone, “Oh my god!” I said to him, “You’re being ridiculous!”

He grabbed it back from me, “No, I’m not,” he said, “I have a right to know!”

Then I grabbed it back, again, “I have a right to have privacy,” I said to him.

“So, what does that mean?” he asked in a sarcastic tone, “That you’re going to talk to him behind my back, or what?”

“He hasn’t even called me!” I shouted, “And if he does, I’ll tell you! But you can’t control who I talk to you!”

“Fine!” he shouted, “Then neither can you.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” I asked shouting at him putting my hand on my hip.

He smirked, “Taylor,” he said crossing his arms.

My eyes went wide, I couldn’t believe he brought her up, “That’s totally different,” I said to him.

“Why?” he asked with a laugh.

“Because she is practically in love with you!” I shouted.

Then the worst thing happened, I started to cry, and just then Nick walked in, and looked at Joe.

“If I were her, as soon as you said ‘Taylor’, I would have slapped you,” Nick said shaking his head at his brother, and he wrapped his arms around me in a comforting way, and I hugged him back and cried.

Then Joe sighed, “Baby, look-,“ he started then I pulled away from Nick’s hug.

But I cut him off by putting my hands up and shaking my head, “No, it’s okay,” I said wiping my eyes, “Call her if you want to,” then I grabbed my pillow.

“Where are you going?” he asked as he watched me.

“To sleep in the living room,” I said looking at him.

“Don’t go, please,” he said grabbing my arm but I pulled away from him and walked out of the room with Nick and closed the door behind me.

Then I heard two loud bangs from inside the room “Don’t break anything!” I shouted towards the door then the banging stopped.

“He’s throwing a tantrum now,” Nick said laughing slightly, “You could sleep in my bed with me and Bailey, its big enough.”

I shook my head, “No, it’s okay, I don’t want to intrude,” I said to him.

“You won’t be,” he said with a smile, “We haven’t even had sex yet.”

“Better not,” I said, “You’re too young for that,” I joked as we laughed together and went downstairs.

“What happened?” Nina asked.

“Joe’s a jerk,” Nick said as I sat on the couch Bailey was on.

Kevin sighed, “He loves her,” he said.

“I know that,” Nick said, “But he basically said if she even talked to Rob he would talk to Taylor,” then he walked to the hall closet, grabbed a blanket, and came back.

“What! But she’s like in love with him!” Bailey said.

“That’s exactly what I told him,” I said as Nick opened the blanket and placed it on me, “Thanks, Nick.”

“You’re welcome,” he said sitting next to me,

“Where’s Joe?” Nina asked.

“Upstairs,” Nick said with no emotion, “He’s throwing a tantrum because she left.’

“You’re sleeping on the couch?” Kevin asked me as I nodded.

“Well, then, I think we should all sleep down here,” Bailey said.

Nick nodded, “Yeah, that’d be a good idea, I mean this is a big deal, it’s their first real fight,” he said.

“You guys don’t have to, and it isn’t our first fight, we’ve fought before,” I said to them.

“Yeah, but your fights usually only last two minutes, you’ve never slept apart before, it’s serious,” Nina said looking at me.

I shrugged and rested my head on the couch’s arm.

Everyone got blankets and spread them out on the floor, and put on a movie. About half way through it I fell asleep.

I woke up to music blaring, “What is that?” Nick said from the floor, it must have been the middle of the night because it was pitch black.

“Some one turned on the living room stereo,” Kevin said.

“I’ve heard this song before…” Nina said and then the lights turned on.

And there stood Joe next to the light switch.

“Oh I had a lot to say,
Was thinking,
On my time away,
I missed you and things weren’t the same,
Cause everything inside,
It never comes out right,
And when I see you cry,
It makes me want to die,” he sang loudly.

My eyes went wide, “Are you crazy? It’s the middle of the night,” I said looking at him, and then Denise, Paul and Frankie came down the stairs, “Oh my god.”

He smiled, “I’m sorry I’m bad,
I’m sorry you’re blue,
I’m sorry about all the things I said to you,
And I know I can’t take it back,
I love how you kiss,
I love all your sounds,
And baby the way you make my world go round,
And I just wanted to say,
I’m sorry,” he continued, as he sang those words he walked towards me and sat on the couch.

“Dad, what is he doing?” Frankie said looking up at Paul.

“I believe he’s apologizing,” he said looking down at him.

“This time, I think I’m to blame,
It’s harder to get through the day,
You get older and blame turns to shame,
Cause everything inside,
It never comes out right,
And when I see you cry,
It makes me want to die,” he sang looking into my eyes.

I felt my cheeks burn red, he is completely insane.

“I’m sorry I’m bad,
I’m sorry you’re blue,
I’m sorry about all the things I said to you,
And I know I can’t take it back,
I love how you kiss,
I love all your sounds,
And baby the way you make my world go round,
And I just wanted to say,
I’m sorry,” he continued.

“Jesus, he really does have it bad for you,” Kevin said putting a pillow over his head.

“I can’t believe he’s doing this at 2:30 in the morning,” Nick said looking at his parents.

“What can I say, my sons in love,” Denise said with a smile.

“Every single day,
I think about how we came all this way,
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried,
It’s never too late to make it right,
Oh yeah!
Sorry,” he said then grabbed my hand.

“Awe, that’s so cute!” Bailey said.

“Okay, Joe, I get it, you’re sorry,” I said, I was so embarrassed.

“I’m not done,” he said.

I put my head in my hands, “Oh my god,” I said to myself.

“I’m sorry I’m bad,
I’m sorry you’re blue,
I’m sorry about all the things I said to you,
And I know I can’t take it back,
I love how you kiss,
I love all your sounds,
And baby the way you make my world go round,
And I just wanted to say,
I’m sorry,” he finished.

“You’re insane, you know that?” I said looking at him.

He smirked, “I know,” he said, “I’m sorry I brought up Taylor, I don’t even want to talk to her.”

“You can if you want too…” I said looking down.

He brought my face up to look at him, “I don’t want to, she’s weird anyways,” he said with a laugh, “And you can talk to Robert, I over reacted, and I’m sorry.”

I nodded, “It’s okay, I forgive you,” I said to him.

He then pressed his lips softly against mine, “I love you, baby,” he said wrapping his arms around me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, “I love you, too,” I said kissing him back.

“Are you done putting on a concert, Joseph?” Denise asked.

He looked at his mom, “Yeah, I’m done,” he said smiling at her.

She laughed lightly, “Good night, kids,” she said.

“Technically it’s ‘good morning',” Paul said as we laughed and they walked up the stairs with Frankie.

“Now can you come back to our room?” he asked looking at me with pleading eyes, “I hate knowing you’re in the same house and not with me.”

“Everyone slept in here for me,” I said motioning to everyone on floor, “Sleep on the couch with me.”

“And don’t sing anymore,” Kevin said as everyone laughed.

Joe laughed and crawled underneath the blanket with me, “Okay, fine,” he said wrapping his arms around my body.

I wrapped my arms around him and hid my face in between his neck, and kissed it gently.

“Joe, the light is still on,” Nick said.

“Nick, I love you, can you turn it off please?” I asked laughing, “I’m comfortable and if he moves it’ll ruin our position.”

Everyone laughed and Nick groaned, “Fine,” he said.

I’m assuming he got up and turned out the lights because it was pitch black again, “Thanks, Nick,” I said.

“You’re welcome,” he said.

I heard everyone say there good nights to each other, “Goodnight, baby,” Joe said softly pressing his lips against my forehead, “I love you.”

“Goodnight,” I said to him, “I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for how long it was. :)
The song is Sorry by Buckcherry.

More drama soon.

Comments = Updates.