Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Forty Six

The next day Nina and I were sitting on the side of the set of J.O.N.A.S. We were watching the boys shoot. Bailey was at her internship working her tail off.

This was the scene that they were shooting.



My phone was in my lap and all of a sudden it vibrated.

Hello there, gorgeous. – RPattz

My eyes went wide, it was Robert, I quickly showed the text to Nina, “Are you going to reply?” she asked me in a whisper.

I shrugged, “I don’t know, should I?” I asked in a whisper back.

“I don’t see the harm in replying,” she said, “But you have to tell Joe.”

I nodded, “Of course,” I said as I replied.

Hey there. – Jewel <3 Joe

Nice signature, ha. – RPattz

Oh ha, thanks. – Jewel <3 Joe

You’re really into that guy aren’t you? – RPattz

Yeah, I am, he’s amazing. How about you and Kristen? –Jewel <3 Joe

I looked up at the boys and they were near the end of the scene.

She’s cool, I mean we spend so much time together, it was bound to happen. – RPattz

“AND CUT!” The director shouted, “That’s a rap guys!” Then the crew cheered.

Yeah, I figured it would happen too. I got to go. Text me later? – Jewel <3 Joe

You bet. (: Bye, bye. –RPattz

Bye. (: - Jewel <3 Joe

Kevin walked towards Nina and began talking, and Nick walked off to the dressing rooms..

Joe walked over to me, with his slightly ripped up clothes, “Ya dig?” he said placing his hands on my hips and pecking my lips.

I laughed, “Of course,” I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him back, “He texted me.”

He sighed, “I had a feeling that was coming,” he said looking at me.

“Well, I told you that I would tell you,” I said running my fingers through his hair, “So, I am.”

He smiled, “I know, thank you,” he said pecking my lips and then grabbed my phone, “Can I read them?”

I sighed, “As much as an invasion of privacy that is,” I said, “I guess you can.” I smiled.

He smiled and began reading through my text messages, “I really do hate this guy,” he said handing me my phone.

I sighed, “Why?” I said putting my phone in my purse.

He shrugged, “I just do,” he said sighing push my hair out of my face, “The way he looked at you at the premiere made me want to punch him.”

I laughed, “Don’t punch anyone,” I said to him as I ran my hands up and down his arms.

He then flexed his muscles, “I can take him,” he said, “See!”

I giggled, “I’m sure you can, baby,” I said pulling him against the chair I was sitting on, “But I don’t want you to punch anyone.”

He sighed, “Fine,” he pressed his lips against mine, “So, are you going to be his friend now, or what?” he asked.

I nodded, “Probably, but I don’t want you to worry, I love you,” I said looking up at him and then he grinned.

“I love you, too,” he said as I grinned at him, “We have a photo shoot in about two hours, you’re coming right?”

I shrugged, “If you want me to go,” I said to him.

He rolled his eyes, “No, I don’t want you to go,” he said in a sarcastic tone.

“Good, I was going to have lunch with Robert anyway,” I joked but instead of laughing he frowned.

“Go if you want to,” he said removing his hands from my hips.

I laughed, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him towards me, “I was joking baby, of course I’ll go to your photo shoot with you,” I said kissing his jaw.

“You better,” he joked and kissed my cheek, “We’ve got to change first though, come on, let’s go to the dressing rooms.” He grabbed my hand and helped me off of the chair.

I looked to my right where Nina and Kevin were but they were gone, “Where did your brother and Nina go?” I asked as Joe guided me to the dressing rooms.

He shrugged, “They probably are already in the dressing rooms,” he said as we finally reached them, then we walked in and sure enough Nick, Kevin, and Nina were in there.

Nina and I sat on the couch in the dressing rooms and we watched the boys change, “How lucky are we huh,” she whispered to me after a while.

I giggled, “I know, right, I mean, girls would die to have the privilege to see the Jonas Brothers changing,” I said to her.

“And you’ve been able to see them change your entire life,” she said.

“Yeah, but they weren’t always this nice to look at,” I joked.

“I heard that,” Joe, Nick, and Kevin all said at the same time.

“Oh, I’m kidding, you boys know your sexy,” I said to them and Nina laughed.

“Some sexier than others,” Nina said winking at Kevin.

“Oh, I know you’re talking about Joe,” I said blowing a kiss to Joe.

“Real nice, just leave me out,” Nick said pouting.

I laughed, “Bailey thinks you're sexy, Nick,” I said to him with a smile.

“But do you guys think I’m sexy?” he asked striking a sexy pose as Nina and I giggled.

“Of course, we do,” Nina and I said together as Joe and Kevin rolled their eyes.

“Are we going to pick up Bailey?” Joe asked his brother.

Nick nodded, “Yeah, after we pick her up we can go get some McDonald’s and go straight to the photo shoot,” he said.

“Yeah, McDonald’s sounds good,” Kevin said as the boys finished getting ready, “I’m hungry.”

“Me too, but I prefer Jewel,” Joe said winking at me.

His brothers shook his head, “You know you’ve become somewhat perverted since you and Jewel started having sex,” Nick said grabbing his cell phone off of the table.

“That is not my fault,” I said holding up my hands in defense.

“Sex changes people,” Joe said walking over to me and pulling me up from the couch, “Right, baby?”

“No, Kevin and I have been having sex and he hasn’t been perverted,” Nina said as Kevin helped her up.

“I’m more mature than Joe, that’s why,” Kevin said proudly.

“Whatever,” Joe said as I kissed him.

“Let’s go, you sex freaks,” Nick said.

“When your time comes you’ll understand,” Joe said as we walked out of the dressing room.

“He’s not ever having sex!” I said to Joe.

Joe raised his eye, “And why is that?” he asked.

“Because he’s too young for that,” I said, “Right, Nick?”

Nick nodded, “Right!” he said as we walked out of the studio.

“You just agree with whatever Jewel says,” Nina said laughing slightly.

“So?” Nick said stuffing his hands in his pockets.

“Let’s go, I’m starving,” Kevin said as we climbed into the limo and drove off to pick up Bailey.

We were almost to Bailey’s work and Nick called her, “Baby, we’re almost there, are you ready?” he asked into the phone. “Yeah, okay, we’ll go in,” he said looking towards me, “Love you too, see you in a bit,” Nick said into the phone and then hung up.

“Is she ready?” I asked curiously as I put some lip gloss on.

“Almost, and she wants you and me to go in and get her,” he said looking at me.

“Why?” Joe said looking at his brother.

Nick shrugged, “I don’t know,” he said.

“Well, if she’s going in there, I am too,” Joe said crossing his arms as the car came to a stop.

I rolled my eyes, “Just stay here, it’ll only be a second,” I said pecking his lips.

“Fine,” he said kissing me back, “if you need me, call me.”

I laughed, “I will,” I said to him as Nick and I got out of the limo.

Nick and I began walking towards the tent Bailey was in, “So, why am I coming?” I asked looking at Nick.

“That guy wants to say hi to you,” he said laughing.

I grinned, “Thanks for not saying anything back there,” I said to him.

“You’re welcome,” Nick said then we approached the tent.

Bailey’s back was turned to us and she was talking to Robert so we walked to her slowly, as soon as Robert saw me he grinned widely, “So what do you think, Robert?” we heard Bailey say then she snapped her fingers in front of his face, “Robert! I’m talking to you! Ugh! What are you starring at?” Then she turned around and saw us and laughed “Oh, it’s you.” She said wrapping her arms around Nick’s neck, “Hi, baby.”

He grinned, “Hey,” he said then pecked her lips.

Then Robert stood up from where he was sitting, “It’s a pleasure to see you again,” he said reaching for my hand and kissing it.

I grinned, “It’s nice to see you too,” I said to him.

“And your boyfriend isn’t here to interrupt,” he said with a laugh.

I laughed slightly, “He’s in the limo, he was going to come with me, but I told him not to,” I said.

“Good choice,” he said grinning at me, “I was wondering if we could, you know, hang out sometime, as friends of course.”

Nick and Bailey’s eyes went wide.

Oh god, that accent!

I lost my train of the thought because my cell phone rang, I looked down at the caller I.D. Sexy Boyfriend. It was Joe.

I held up finger up, “Excuse me,” I said to Robert and then answered my phone, “Hello?”

“I miss you,” Joe said into the phone.

“Oh my gosh, Joe, are you kidding me?” I asked him.

“What! I can’t miss my girlfriend or what?” he asked as he got defensive.

“You saw me two seconds ago and I’m about to get back to the car anyways!” I said to him.

“Well, hurry,” he said sadly.

“I’ll be there in a second,” I said to him.

“Okay, I love you,” he said.

I laughed, “I love you, too,” I said into the phone, “Bye.” Then I hung up.

“Duty calls, I suppose,” Robert said softly.

I nodded and smiled slightly, “And yeah, we should definitely hang out sometime, as friends of course, just give me a call or something,” I said to Robert.

He grinned, “I will,” he said looking at me.

“We better go,” Nick said suddenly, “We have a photo shoot in about an hour.”

I said my goodbyes to Robert then Bailey, Nick, and I walked to the limo.

“Are you telling Joe or should I?” Bailey asked with a slight laugh.

“I will, but later,” I said to her then we got into the limo.

“It’s about time,” Joe said looking at me as I sat next to him, “What were you doing?”

“Well, Robert was there and-” I started but he cut me off.

“I don’t want to talk about him, we’ll talk about it later,” Joe said coldly as I sighed.

We picked up some McDonalds and then headed to their photo shoot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama! I love it. :)
Any ideas??
If you do MESSAGE them to me.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT.
Because COMMENTS = UPDATES.