Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Forty Eight

*Still Joe’s Point of View*

I opened the magazine to page the article was on and read.

Midnight Rendezvous?

Robert Pattinson, Twilight star, has been caught looking a little too cozy with Jewel, girlfriend of Jonas Brother, Joe Jonas. The two were caught leaving Pattinson’s home in the middle of the night Friday. Could this be the beginning of a love affair? Sources say Pattinson broke up with his Twilight co-star, Kristen Stewart, due to having ‘feelings for someone else’. Is Jewel that someone? Maybe Jewel is getting tired of the ‘good Christian boy’ and decided to mingle with a Vampire. We will definitely keep you posted on this juicy situation.


As I finished reading the article Nick and Bailey walked out of the store, “Dude, you practically ran out of the store, what’s up?” Nick asked.

I felt my face go hot, “This is what’s up!” I shouted and threw the magazine at him and glared at Bailey, “This is entirely your fault!”

“What are you talking about, Joe?” Bailey said and then Nick showed her the magazine, “How is this my fault?”

“If you wouldn’t have given him her darn phone number, she would have never become friends with him!” I shouted, “Now look! She’s cheating on me!”

“I highly doubt she’s cheating on you,” Nick said rolling his eyes, “We all know how much she loves you.”

“If she love me she wouldn’t be at the guys house in the middle of the night, and he certainly wouldn’t have his damn arm around her!” I shouted.

“Calm down!” Bailey shouted at me.

“Don’t you yell at me! I don’t have to calm down!” I screamed, “I have every right to be pissed! And like I said it’s entirely your fault.” I was so mad! I dumped my slurpee on her.

“Joe, what is wrong with you?” Nick said shoving me.

“She deserved it!” I shouted.

“You’re a psycho!” she shouted, then grabbed Jewel’s slurpee and dumped it on me.

“I can’t believe you just did that,” I shouted, “You little smurf!” And she did look like one, since she was blue.

“Stop it!” Nick shouted, “Both of you!”

“Earth to psycho,” She said sarcastically, “You look like one too.”

“I said stop it!” Nick shouted even louder than last time, “You don’t even know what you’re talking about and you’re standing here blaming and throwing drinks on each other!”

“He started it!” she said looking at Nick.

“No, you did by give Jewel’s number to that guy,” I shouted, “If you wouldn’t have done that then none of this would have happened!”

“Oh my god, both of you SHUT UP!” Nick screamed at the top of his lungs, “Look at you! You’re covered in slurpees and you’re screaming at each other in the middle of a seven eleven parking lot!”

I sighed angrily, “I’m going home,” I said getting into the driver’s seat, “Let’s go!”

Nick got in the passenger seat and Bailey opened the back door, “I didn’t say you can get in my car, you can walk!” I shouted at her.

“Shut up, Joe, you’re not making my girlfriend walk,” Nick said glaring at me then turned to Bailey, “Get in, baby, don’t listen to him.”

She got in and stuck her tongue at me as I glared at her, “Get out! Walk!” I shouted.

“Shut up, and drive!” Nick shouted at me.

I groaned and peeled out of the parking lot, “And don’t start driving like a psycho!” Bailey shouted at me.

“You shut up and don’t tell me how to drive me car,” I shouted at her.

“Joe quit talking to my girlfriend that way,” Nick said glaring at me.

“Whatever!” I shouted.

After a few moments Nick said, “We have to get the pizza.”

I groaned and drove to the pizza hut, “You have to go get it, we can’t go in there looking like this,” I said resting my head on the window.

“Are you two going to kill each other?” Nick asked.

I shook my head but didn’t say anything.

The entire time Nick was inside getting the pizza I thought about Jewel, and how much I am in love with her. Was she really cheating on me? And how much I wanted to murder that guy, I had every kind of emotion possible running through my body --- love, jealousy, hate, anger, and sadness. My emotions got the best of me and I felt water falling from my eyes. I wiped the first few away but then they wouldn’t stop, thankfully I was doing it quietly or else I would never hear the end of it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, “Don’t cry,” it was Bailey.

Never mind, I guess I’m busted.

“I’m not,” I said trying to sound like nothing was wrong.

“Look, don’t make any conclusions,” she said to me, “Jewel loves you, everyone knows that, and I really don’t think she would cheat on you. Not even with him.”

“God, I hope you’re right, if she did I don’t know what I would do,” I said putting my head on the steering wheel, “I love her so much.”

“I know,” she said sighing.

Then Nick opened the passenger door and got in with the pizza, “Sorry it took so long; it was a mad house in there,” he said, “You okay, bro?”

“Maybe you should drive, Nick,” Bailey said.

“Want me to?” Nick asked, I simply nodded and then Nick and I switched places.

The ride home was quiet, and my brain wouldn’t stop thinking. And get this, I was crying, still.

When we finally got home, I didn’t even want to get out of the car, “Come on, Joe,” Nick said.

I shook my head, “I don’t want to face everyone like this, I’ll be there in a minute,” I said rubbing my temples with my fingers.

“Do you want me to send her out here?” Bailey asked.

I thought about it, “Yeah, please,” I said softly.

They nodded and went inside, and I sat there and sulked.

*Jewel’s Point of View*

Nick and Bailey walked in and shut the door, “Where’s Joe? And what happened to your shirt?” I said laughing slightly at Bailey’s blue shirt.

Then Nick handed me a magazine, I was on the cover, I flipped open the magazine and read the article.

Oh my god! This is total bull! How can people write such lies! I’m not cheating on Joe, I would never do that to him.

“Did he see this?” I asked softly.

Nick nodded, “Yeah, then him and Bailey got in a screaming argument in the parking lot at the store, he spilled his slurpee on him, and she spilled the slurpee he had bought for you on him,” he explained.

My eyes went wide, “Why?” I asked.

“He’s blaming her for giving Robert your number,” Nick said.

“Oh my god, and where is he?” I asked.

“In the car, sitting there, crying,” Bailey softly.

“You didn’t cheat on him, did you?” Nick asked then Kevin slapped the back of his head.

“Of course not, I’m so in love with Joe, it’s unreal,” I said as I walked outside and to his car to find Joe sitting there in the passenger seat.

As soon as he saw me his stood up and rubbed his eyes, I walked to his side, opened the door and kneeled down.

“Baby,” I said looking up at him then I wiped his eyes with my thumbs.

“Did you do it?” he asked softly as his tears began to fall, “Did you cheat on me?”

It absolutely killed me to see him that way. Joe meant the world to me and to know that I caused him so much pain devastated me. If I listened to him a long time ago none of this would have happened.

My eyes watered, “No, baby, I didn’t,” I said looking into his eyes.

“Tell me the truth,” he said through tears, “I can handle it, if you don’t want to be with me tell me.”

“I’m telling you the truth, Joe,” I said as my tears began to fall, “You’re the only person I want to be with.”

“Why were you at his house?” he asked me, “Why was his arm around you?”

I sighed, “He didn’t want to go out, he just wanted to go to his house and hang.” I said.

“And what happened at his house?” he asked.

I sighed, “He kissed me,” I said softly.

His eyes shut tightly and tears fell again, “You kissed him back, right?” he asked softly.

“No, I didn’t,” I said looking at him with his eyes still shut, “I couldn’t.”

“It’s okay if you did, I know you have feelings for him,” he said as his tears kept falling.

“I didn’t Joe, you’re the only boy that I have feeling for,” I said, “I swear to you on my life, you mean the world to me, and I wouldn’t ever do anything to hurt you.”

His opened, “Really?” he asked as his voice cracked a bit.

I smiled, “Really,” I said to him,

He sighed happily, grabbed my face, pulled it to his, and kissed me hard, “You don’t know how glad I am to hear you say that,” he said as he pulled me onto his lap.

I locked my fingers in his jet black hair, “I love you, so much,” I said as I kissed him.

“I love you, too,” he said kissing down my neck, “Want to do something fun?”

“What?” I managed to say.

He smiled, “Let’s go to the backseat,” he said.

“My eyes widened, “Are you crazy, someone can see,” I said to him.

He kissed me, “It’s dark outside, come on, it’ll be fun,” he said pushing me slightly to the back seat, crawled on top of me and removed my shirt.

“We are so going to hell for this,” I said breathing heavily and removing his shirt as well.

*Meanwhile Inside with Nick, Bailey, Nina, and Kevin*

*Nick’s Point of View*

“Now they’re kissing,” Nina said as she was looking out the window.

“You guys, leave them alone,” Kevin said as him and sat on the couch.

“Awe, that’s so cute,” Bailey said looking out the window too.

“You guys, let them have their privacy,” I said laughing slightly.

“Oh my gosh, they’re moving to the back seat!” Nina shouted.

“They wouldn’t do that,” Kevin said shaking his head.

A few moments later the girls were still looking out the window.

“The windows are fogged up now and the car is moving,” Bailey giggled.

I looked at Kevin and I our eyes widened and we went to the window and looked out, sure enough the girls were right.

“They must have really made up,” I said as the rest of us laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo!
Okay! I updated twice in one day! So! I deserve lots of comments. :)
I have over 125 subscribers! So come on! Leave comments! It doesn't take long at all!

Comment Comment Comment!