Status: Hiatus.

Demolition Lovers.

Hand In Mine...

Friday.

I eagerly fast walked home, Kathy trying her best to keep up.

"Ollie! Slow down!" she stopped me by the shoulder and laughed.
"Sorry, I have a date with the Toro's today!" I squealed.
"Walk a bit slower. It's only ten past!"
She shook her head and we carried on at a slower pace.

After about another 5 minutes, we arrived 'home'.
I rushed up the stairs only to be stopped halfway up by Lisha.

"I heard you were chosen yesterday."

I nodded in response.

"Well don't get too happy, they'll soon realize what a mistake you are." she spat in a low tone.
She then swerved around me and strode into the kitchen.

I wiped away the lone tear and marched on upstairs, Kathy in tow.
Now determined more than ever to prove her wrong.
I will get out of here.

"So where are you going?" Kathy smiled as we entered my room.
"I asked that same question, myself. It's a 'surprise'." I grinned.
"Ooo." she winked and we both collapsed onto my bed in giggles.

We soon after, gathered ourselves and started rooting through my clothes.
---------It took us about 20 minutes to settle on an outfit fit for most occasions.

I was wearing a tartan skirt over Tripp NYC bondage combats and a green spaghetti strapped vest with a pink bow on the shoulder.
I dropped onto my desk chair and looked in the mirror, re-touching my eyeliner and red, yellow and orange eyeshadow. I added some blush and then brushed through my messy hair, adding a clip to the side that didn't have any bangs.

I swept my fringe to the side and clipped in a bow to hold it there.
Ethan barged in, grinning.
"Toro's are here. They brought some good looking friends your age, too." he winked as I turned to face him.
I shook my head and rushed over to my extensive shoe collection, pulling on my buffalo boots.
They looked like military boots with chains and metal plates.

Kathy pulled me up as soon as I was done with the last foot and dragged me downstairs into the living room.
"Hey! I'm Kathy, Ollie's best friend and almost older sister. Here's Ollie, Have fun. But not too much." she rushed and pushed me into the living room, skipping off upstairs.

I sheepishly waved at all of them, now intimidated by the strangers staring at me.
"Hi Ollie! Here's my best friends! Frank, Gerard and his little brother Mikey." Ray jumped off the sofa and pointed to the boys as he called off names.

"Helloo." I smiled at them, feeling calmer now that Ray had stood next to me.

"I'm the coolest. Nice to meet you." The one called Frank grinned. His black mop of hair fell into his face and he started jerking his head to move it out of the way.
He was continually unsuccessful as it kept falling back.

I giggled at him and the two other boys joined in. Ray just stood shaking his head, unable to hide his grin.
I looked at his jerking head once more and ran upstairs.
Ray shouted up "Where are you going!?"
I didn't reply until I re-emerged at the bottom of the stairs 2 hair clips. I walked into the living room again and held Franks face still between my hands.

Once he stopped jerking his head, I slid a clip in each side of his face, his bangs now staying firmly in place.
"Why did you do that!? I thought you were going to kiss me!" he exclaimed, upset.
"You'd like that wouldn't you Frankie-boyy." Gerard smirked, receiving a smack on the back of his head.
I giggled at them both.
"It was to keep your bangs back. As much as I found it hilarious to watch you struggle, I was getting annoyed."
He pouted at my statement and Mikey snorted.
"I'm glad you all care about my feelings!" Frank cried out in fake misery.
I laughed and kissed his cheek.
"There. Better?"

He grinned.
"Much."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this has taken so long to write.
I really haven't had any excuse not to put it up... I've been lazy and writing other story chapters.

BUT.. It's here now.
ENJOY.
COMMENT.
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVE TOO. ^^