Status: Updated regularly (every other day or so)

The Fueled By Ramen Analysis

Yours

“Well if it isn’t Ryan Ross and an incredibly good looking chick hugging in a closed bathroom,” he said right into the camera. “TAI viewers, we’re in luck.”

I immediately let go of Ryan and looked down to hide my now red face.

“Aww she’s blushing. Ryan, look what you’ve done!” joked Adam.

“What I’ve done? Sisky this is all on you! TAI viewers this is Chelsea May, my friend. Chelsea May, TAI viewers,” Ryan said, wrapping his left arm around my shoulders so I would look into the camera.

“Hi,” I squeaked, waving my hand shyly.

“And cut!” Adam exclaimed, gesturing for Jack to turn off the camera. He did as told and Adam turned to face me. “I’m sorry about that, it was just too juicy to pass up. Well if you didn’t know, I’m Adam or Sisky, or the Business, but you can definitely call me tonight.”

He winked at me and I hid behind Ryan’s tallness.

“She’s a shy one isn’t she?” chuckled “The Business”.

“Actually no,” Ryan laughed. “This is the first time I’ve seen her shy. But don’t worry she’ll warm up to you in no time. Are the rest of the guys here?”

“Indeed they are, they’re all in the living room playing Super Smash Brothers Melee,” Adam said, moving to his side so that Ryan and I could pass through. “If you don’t mind, I need to take a leak.”

My eyes widened and I pushed Ryan forward. He continued laughing at my behavior but doubled his step to get us out of there.

“Do I detect a little crush on Siska? Oooh Chelsea May and Sisky sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-“

“If you finish that song, so help me I will castrate you,” I growled.

“Wow, I never knew you could be so violent,” chuckled Ryan. “You know… if you need someone to hook it up… I’m your man.”

“No! I don’t have a crush on him. Well not anymore. In the days of Almost Here I did but it’s died down. Don’t you know how it feels to actually meet your old celebrity crush?” I explained.

“Nope, I don’t,” he smiled. “But really he’s flying solo and you could just be the girl to-“

I smacked him at the back of his head.

“Just introduce me to the rest of them will you?” I asked, walking towards the living room.

“Fine, fine, fine. How about the rest of them? Interested at all?” he joked.

I merely rolled my eyes and walked right into the madness. All members of the three bands excluding Sisky and Ryan had occupied every available space on the various couches and chairs. I opted to sit on the floor next to Jon’s mandaled feet and motioned for Ryan to sit next to me. He obeyed and we went unnoticed as an intense battle was fought between the Butcher’s Ness, Pete’s Mario, Will’s Link, and Spencer’s Jigglypuff.

All the boys’ eyes were glued to the plasma screen watching the game intently. As seconds passed, Pete and Spencer’s stock of lives were at zero and it was William against Andy. In the end the Butcher won and he slammed the gamecube controller down and raised his hands in victory.

“And they don’t call me the Butcher for nothing!” he exclaimed joyously.

And that’s when it happened, my habit came back to bite me in the ass. I started laughing quietly to myself until my laugh became silent. Though it didn’t sound like I was laughing, internally I was, and that can be seen through my shoulders shaking uncontrollably, my eyes chinked up to the max, and my mouth wide and open in a huge smile. By now all eyes were on me.

“Dude, there’s a chick in the house,” Michael Guy Chislett pointed out.

“And she’s not Ashlee,” added Andy.

“Is she okay?” Will asked, obviously worried.

I couldn’t stop laughing to answer so I tried nodding, but only succeeded in toppling over.

“I’m going to dial nine-one-one!” Jon exclaimed, getting up.

“You guys, don’t worry. She’s fine. She does this quite a lot actually. You get used to it after a while. This is how she laughs. Just let her calm down,” Pete informed everyone.

I finally regained my composure and sat up.

“She’s alive!” smiled Will.

“Is somebody going to introduce us or…?” Andy trailed off.

“I’ll do it!” Adam exclaimed, coming into the living room.

“You know her?” Mike Carden asked, finally speaking.

“Never mind that. Guys this is Chelsea May. Chelsea May this is Bill, The Butcher, MGC, and Honey Dip,” Adam said, gesturing towards each respective band member.

“Will, William, Billiam, Becks, Yours, Call me anything you want,” winked “Bill”.

“Andy The Butcher Mrotek at your service,” smiled “The Butcher”.

“Micheal Guy Chislett in the flesh,” grinned “MGC”.

“Mike Carden,” nodded “Honey Dip”.

“Nice to meet you,” I said, smiling widely. I then turned my attention to Pete. “Best friend… are we going to do that business lunch now or what?”

“Oh yeah, it completely slipped my mind,” he answered.

“Among other things…” I mumbled.

“What was that?” he asked.

“Nothing,” I replied, giving him one of those smiles.

“Let’s roll out,” he said, pointing towards the foyer.

Joe, Patrick, and Andy followed Pete out and I stayed behind.

“Chelsea Maaaaay,” Pete whined, coming back into the living room. “Why aren’t you moving?”

“I was waiting for everyone else. Aren’t they coming?” I asked.

In the corner I faintly heard Spencer sigh, “Aww, she cares about us.”

“No, they need their rest. Plus if everyone went, we’d end up not talking about business at all. So let’s goooo already!” he said, walking away.

I waved goodbye to the boys and followed Pete out the door.

“We’re taking your car right?” I asked.

“Nope, yours. It can fit everyone comfortably,” Pete said, tossing me my keys.

“How did you-“

“I asked them back from Brendon earlier,” Pete said as if it were the most obvious thing.

I unlocked the car and all the guys got in. We spent a whole two hours and 30 minutes fighting traffic just to get to that damn Veggie Grill. The food wasn’t all that great and even Andy himself said he could whip something better with his eyes closed. Pete didn’t really say anything new except for the fact that I was going to be leaving two days after the wedding along with FOB, TAI, and Jon to accompany me while he’s on his honeymoon.

“Pete, this business lunch sucked,” I complained on the way back to his house.

“I’m sorry, well we’re going to Coffee Bean later! That should kind of make up for it right?” he asked.

“You’re going to Coffee Bean without a fight?” I asked skeptically.

“Yeah,” he said. “I mean Starbucks can get monotonous at times. I need change.”

“Speaking of change when we get the drinks can we stop at my parents’ house beforehand so I can get some clothes and other stuff? I can’t live off of Clandestine for two weeks.”

“Yeah, we’ll drop the guys off and then we can go. Sound good?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I smiled. “It’ll be just like old times.”

“You know it May May,” he smiled back
♠ ♠ ♠
They're in [:
WOOOOOOOO !
So DEEP stuff next chapter. And I'm so sorry that no real analyzation has begun yet but trust me, all these chapters are needed to get Chelsea May aquainted with her future clients.

Comment / Subscribe