Status: Updated regularly (every other day or so)

The Fueled By Ramen Analysis

Naïve

Spencer’s jaw dropped upon seeing Pete and I walk in the house, Coffee Bean in hand.

“No fair!” he whined. “You guys got Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf without me?”

“That we did Spence,” I said, taking a sip from the purple straw.

“I’ll leave you two to settle this,” Pete laughed, leaping up the stairs, 2 steps at a time. “I’ma give Ashlee her green tea before it gets cold.”

Spencer just stood there eyeing my blended drink.

“Would you like to try some?” I sighed, handing him my white chocolate dream.

He nodded excitedly and took a long sip.

“Spencer you’re finishing it!” I complained. “Stop!”

“Sorry,” he said sheepishly, backing away from me. “Good choice by the way.”

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the quiet living room.

“Chelsea May?” an unfamiliar voice said.

I jumped back in surprise and looked around, trying to find the owner of the voice. My eyes finally landed on Will sitting on the couch with a book placed on his lap. He smiled sweetly at me and patted the cushion next to him.

“Sit. Let’s talk. I want to know more about you,” he said sincerely.

I placed my drink on the coffee table and sat right next to him.

“Hey William,” I said, flashing him a shy smile. “What’s up?”

“Nothing much really,” he answered, leaning back and crossing his long legs. “Just reading this book for what might be the tenth time.”

“Really?” I asked. “What book?”

“The Alchemist; it’s one of my favorite’s actually its ab-“

“By Paulo Coelho?” I asked, cutting him off.

“Yeah… how’d you know?”

“I’ve read that book so many times I can quote it passages at a time. It honestly changed my view on life,” I confided.

“I feel the exact same way,” William said. “The day I first read it, I knew that I made the right choice by sticking with this band and following my dreams. Every time I’m down and someone makes me doubt why I’m who I am, I just pick up this book and I’m instantly better.”

“Someone made you feel the need to pick up that book recently?” I asked softly.

“It doesn’t matter anymore,” he answered, looking away. “Just some stupid boardie’s post that got to me. It’s silly really.”

“It’s not silly,” I said. “It’s okay to feel sad at times. I mean no one’s ever always happy. Just don’t get too sad okay? There are millions of girls and possibly even boys who are instantly transported to this whole new world once they hear the sound of your voice flowing into their ear buds. When you make music, you’re not the only one who’s happy, so are so many others. So if someone bashes your voice, your lyrics, or anything about you, just laugh it off. That person would have to have no life to spend days at the computer only to read boards and bash on select people.”

“You’re absolutely right, Chelsea May. I’m going to look forward to our monthly sessions,” he smiled.

“Aww, really? I’m looking forward to them too William,” I said, laying my head on his left shoulder.

“Chelsea May and William sound too formal,” Will said, putting his left arm around me. “We must find nicknames for each other.”

“That only we’re allowed to call one another?” I asked.

“You know it!” he replied.

“And here you have it folks! Miss Chelsea May at it once again but this time with our very own William Beckett!” an all too familiar voice announced.

I didn’t change my position and neither did William as we looked right at the video camera Jack was holding. Adam then jumped into William and mine’s laps and wiggled his ass until he was right between us. He wrapped an arm around each of us and smiled widely for the camera.

“And cut!” he exclaimed. “You're done for the day, Jack. Thank you.”

Jack pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and nodded before leaving our presence.

“So… what were you two cool cats doing cuddling it up in here?” Adam asked, looking at Will and then me.

“Well if you must know… I’ve fallen head over heels for Chelsea May here,” William said dramatically.

“And I’m falling for you too Will!” I exclaimed, playing along.

“Marry me tonight?” he asked, a grin dancing on his lips.

“I thought you’d never ask!” I fake sighed, getting up and falling onto his lap.

“Man you guys, why couldn’t you have done that when Jack was here?” Adam asked amused by our behavior.

“We want to keep it lowkey for now,” Will answered.

I nodded before cracking up.

“Oh no, is this going to be a repeat of earlier?” Will asked.

“No,” I said after calming myself down.

“Good, I was getting worried there for a second.”

“So are you guys really getting married tonight or… what?” Siska asked.

I rolled my eyes and got off of Will’s lap but not before I patted Sisky’s cheek.

“So naïve,” I sighed, walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's just a tidbit of what's to come when Chelsea May's job kicks in full swing.

Detailed comments make me grin like a fool [:
Comment / Subscribe