Status: Updated regularly (every other day or so)

The Fueled By Ramen Analysis

The Business

“We’re late, we’re late! We’re very, very late!” Sisky said, grabbing onto my arm while bouncing up and down on his seat. “Let’s goooo Chelsea May! I miss Little Girl and Baby. Come ooon!”

“Adam! We have an hour before the plane takes off. If we board now, it won’t make a difference,” I said, still reading the copy of Cosmopolitan that I had bought at the airport’s newsstand.

“But… But… Chelsea May,” he said, starting to pout. “Please?”

“Oh, please not the puppy dog eyes, Adam. Please?” I said after looking at him and sure enough he began whimpering like a little puppy. I closed my eyes, bracing myself for his response to what I was about to say. “Alright, let‘s go.”

His face literally lit up like a Christmas tree. “Oh, Chelsea May!” he exclaimed, jumping out of his seat and picking me up bridal style. “Jack don’t forget to gather our stuff!”

“But!” Jack said, looking up from his editing.

“No buts!” Sisky replied. “You will not ruin this moment for me!” And with that he practically ran to the gate.

“Well isn’t this lovely?” the elderly flight attendant asked. “Newlyweds?”

“Actu-”

“Indeed we are,” grinned Sisky. “We’re just now returning from our honeymoon.”

“It sure looks like it,” the woman said. “May I see your boarding passes and IDs?”

“They’re right here, and please refrain from staying there too long. We don’t want the Mrs. to get mad,” he joked as he spun the both of us and started wagging his butt at the flight attendant.

“Adam,” I giggled, gently smacking him. “Sorry about that ma’m.”

“It’s perfectly fine, I love seeing newlyweds. It takes me back to the good ol’ days. It’s fine you guys go on ahead. I don’t see a need to check identification,” she said, stepping away from the entrance to let us through. “But can I ask you guys to do one thing for me?”

“Of course,” both me and Sisky replied.

“Can I see you two newlyweds kiss?” she asked, looking a little bit too giddy. "I'm a sucker for budding romance."

And before I could reply, Sisky laid the business on me.

“Oh goody,” the flight attendant squealed, clapping. “I wish you two the best of luck.”

“Adam! What the hell was that all about?!” I said, scolding him when we were out of earshot.

“Oh please, I dare you to tell me you didn’t have the slightest bit of fun with that, especially the last part,” he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Of course it was amusing… but still! And… and…”

“And what, Chelsea May?”

“Forget it Sisky, let’s just find our seats so you can put me down already.”
______________________________

“Chelsea May,” William said softly. “Oh Chelsea Maaay.”

“Mmmm?” I said through halfclosed eyes.

“We’re home,” he said, putting my hand in his and giving it a gentle squeeze. “Ready to start a new chapter of your life?”

I took a deep breath. Was I ready? Could I really just up and leave beautiful, sunny California.... for Chicago? It still felt like I was just vacationing, just visiting like all the other times. But Will’s words really got to me. And it’s only a matter f time before I knew if I was truly ready for all of this. His words got my heart beating fast and I could hear my breathing become ragged. Chicago... home? It didn't seem to fit and I became scared.

“Buttercup?” he said, waving his hand in front of my face. “You okay?”

“I… I don’t know,” I said softly, looking out the window as we landed.

“Don’t worry alright? It’ll take some time, but you’ll get used to it,” he reassured me. “And we’re all going to help, isn’t that right boys?”

A chorus of what’s erupted from the rows around us.

“We’re going to make Chelsea May at home right here in Chi-town,” William said loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Hell yeah!” Jon yelled, getting up from his seat and rubbing my shoulder.

“Of course!” Patrick said.

“Does that even have to be asked?” Joe said, probably rolling his eyes.

“FCK YEEEAH BITCH! CHICAGO NUMBER ONE TOWN YEZZZIRR!” yelled a guy that none of us knew. But I was thankful for him cause it resulted in a fit of laughter from everyone on the plane. And it distracted me from all my worries.

___________________________________________________

Both Cassie and Jamie held onto my hands as Sisky fumbled with the keys to my new apartment. "You okay girl?" Jamie asked, rubbing my back lightly. I nodded and took a deep breath as I heard the door click.

"It gives me great pleasure to be the first to welcome you to your new home." And with that Sisky swung the door open.

"Wow," I gasped, walking into my very own apartment. “This is all mine?"

"I wanna see! I wanna see," Joe pleaded, pushing through everyone. "Holy shit May May, can I move in? I knew that Pete and Patty were walking on this for awhile but I didn't know it'd turn out like this."

I walked in still holding onto the girls’ hands as the rest of the boys piled in. "Hey Jack?"

"Yeah Chelsea May?" he said, looking up from his blackberry.

"Could you record me as I walk around the house?” I asked. “I’d really love if we could document it for Pete and Ashlee. Kind of make it feel like they’re here y’know?”

"Of course we can!" he said, pulling out his recreational video camera. “And three, two, one.... "

“Heeey Best, hey Ash!” I grinned, waving foolishly at the camera. “I knew you guys would have wanted to be here but you're to busy sucking face and practicing making them future neices and nephews of mine soooo we have the next best thing… video!”

_________________________________________________________

“Aww Chelsea May, please stop crying,” Patrick said after I explored my new home. “Every room you enter you burst into tears. All Pete will see is video of you crying.”

“No,” I said, sniffling. “It’s not that. I’m crying because this was literally everything I can ask for and more. This… all this is my dream home. There’s not one thing that I’d dare change. Like the little Laker basketball hoops for every single wastebasket in here. Or the heated wood flooring all around the house. And not to mention that big, beautiful oak four poster bed completed with a Hello Kitty comforter. Just imagine when I really examine the rooms and find every special touch you guys put into making this apartment a true home for me. I don’t even know how you two were able to find 3D Doritos! I thought those were discontinued. “

“Honey, when you’re a rockstar, nothing is impossible,” Patrick said, readjusting his hat. “And when it’s something for you me and Pete won’t stop until we have it. We love you Chelsea May.”

“Aww Pattycakes! I love you guys too! But still…what’s even more unbelievable is how much you guys have actually listened to me over the years. I don’t even remember talking about my fetish for owls and yet I saw at least one in every room. It’s just…I don’t know. I’m not used to all this attention. I’m used to being in the background or being the one listening to everyone. Not the other way around. Every single thing about this house just screams me. This is stuff that I like stuff that I’d want. I don’t deserve all this attention you guys are giving me… You and Pete are just too amazing and I can’t thank God enough to have you guys in my life,” I said, starting to tear up again. “I’m sorry I’m such an emotional mess right now.”

“Hey,” he said softly, wiping away the droplets of salty water. “Don’t ever be sorry for crying okay? It’s not your fault that you just happened to not get that much attention growing up. That’s what happens when you’re a middle child, but over here in Chicago or anytime you’re with us… you’re so much more than the Chelsea May you see in the mirror. All the attention you think we’re giving you? That’s nothing compared to what you deserve. Pete, Joe, Andy, and I feel sorry that we aren’t there for you when you need us because we’re always busy. But when we need you… you’re always there. And I’m pretty sure that the boys in the living room and back in Vegas will soon feel the same way too once they start getting closer to you. It’s inevitable. That’s how our lives are. But with you being here, closer to all of us… we can now pay you the attention you deserve as one of our closest friends. Now our friendship will be more platonic. We can show our Chelsea May some more looooovin’!”

“Oh Pattycakes,” I giggled, wrapping my arms tightly around him. “You know just the thing to say to make me smile, especially when Pete can’t be here. Want to know a secret?”
“Ooo! Sounds juicy,” he chuckled. “Let’s hear it!”

“Pinky promise you won’t tell Andy or Joe?” I asked, sticking out my pinky.

“You bet, baby girl!” he said, locking our pinkies together.

“After Pete… you’re my second best friend. I just love you sooo much Pattykins you don’t even know,” I said, grinning from ear to ear.

“You sure I can’t tell them?” he pouted. “That’d be the biggest burn ever.”

“I’m sure, cause then I wouldn’t hear the end of it!” I said sternly. “Plus you pinky promise. And just like Pete, you must never ever break a pinky promise to me.”

“Don’t worry May May, your secret is safe with me.”

“Good,” I said contently. But my moment of peace was cut short when I heard a crash.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... what happened to her and Ry will be discussed in the future.
*GASP* FINALLY in CHICAGO!
What you readers have been waiting for (:
Hopefully things will be picking up from here
I was up till 5 in the morning writing stuff!
I think I'm back... just need a bit more time to get back into
my old writing style I feel that I'm lacking in the whole details department.
Meeehh what do YOU think I need to improve on?
I feel like I'm not up to par with my previous chapters :/

Show me some LOOOVE new subscribers
Who knows I might just show some love back (;

More comments / subscribers = LONGER updates (:
Comment / Subscribe