Status: Updated regularly (every other day or so)

The Fueled By Ramen Analysis

The Mac Daddy Pimpcess

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Buttercup, I’m sorry I left we had to take care of some band business. But I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner later,” Will responded.

“Will it just be me and you or will everyone else be there?” I asked casually, trying to keep my cool.

“Me and you, if that’s fine…” he said. My mind raced for the right reply.

“Well I already made plans with Joe, Patrick, and Andy,” I said, lying through my teeth. “You’re welcome to join us.”

“No it’s okay,” he said, sounding disappointed. “You guys have your fun.”

“I’m sorry. Another time though okay?” Regretting each word as they left my mouth.

“Yeah, of course. Well I have to go Buttercup. Just give me a call if anything.”

“I will. Bye Cupcake!” I said and ended the phone call.

“It’s just a few days Chelsea May. Stay away from being with him alone until Pete gets home. You can do it,” I said aloud, trying to calm myself down as the lump in my throat grew bigger. I focused back on my phone and dialed Joe’s number.

“Chelsea May!” Joe squealed into the phone. “I missed you!”

“Joe, it’s only been a night,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Yeah but still. The heart wants, what the heart wants.”

“Whatever Joe. What are you guys up to right now?” I asked.

“Video games. Why? Are you coming over?” he said, starting to get excited.

“Nope. You guys are coming over because I’m bored and I have no idea on how I’d get to your place,” I said, feeling trapped in my own home. Although I’d been to Chicago a couple of times, I’ve always had Pete or the guys to drive me around or to talk to the cab driver. Now the streets of Chicago had to be imprinted on my brain if I ever intended on doing things on my own.

“You’re right, we’ll be there in thirty!” he said, ending the call without a goodbye.

“Asshole,” I muttered to myself as I made my way to the bedroom, wanting to explore my new closet.

I opened the door and instantly my jaw dropped, it was a closet made for a princess. Just the size, amazed me. It was as big as a small bedroom and even had a skylight shining the sun’s rays onto all the clothes that still had price tags on them. My hand grazed all the coats, jackets, and cardigans as I walked along one wall and dresses, skirts, tees, and blouses as I walked along another. In the middle of it all was a huge island type thing with drawers upon drawers of my favorite, Victoria’s Secret 5 for 25 underwear. Not to mention the drawers with new bras, leggings, stockings, and socks in many hues. Accessories upon accessories were organized on top of the island. And then there were the shoes.

I felt like a kid in a candy store. Arranged right before my eyes were racks upon racks of kicks and even a few pairs of boots. Every single sneaker was one that I had gushed to Pete about but always decided against buying them due to lack of space. But now there was more than enough space for my collection back in a box in LA, my new additions, and then some.

“Wait, why didn’t I notice this before?” I asked myself softly as my body turned to part of the shoe wall that was covered by a sheet. I picked up the post it and instantly recognized Ashlee’s neat handwriting

Just give these babies a chance. You’ll learn to love them. -Ash

I pulled the sheet off to find at least fifteen pairs of pumps in different colors and heights. And instead of getting mad, I actually became excited. In my mind only a real lady could rock both sneaks and heels depending on her mood. And with time, I knew that I’d love heels as much as I loved kicks.

“Pinch me,” I sighed dreamily. “I must be dreaming.”

“Okay,” a deep voice grunted from right behind me.

My eyes widened and my heart jumped to my throat. “So help me, I will pound you in the fucking head with this if you even touch me, you cocksucker!” I yelled as I grabbed a heel and swiveled around.

“Relax, Chelsea May,” Jon said, backing up. “You should really lock your doors, you’re not in LA anymore. Wait… you shouldn’t even have your door unlocked in LA either. What the hell were you thinking?!”

“Jon you fucker!” I squealed as I started beating him with the pump. “Don’t you ever fucking do that again!”

“Please stop!” he cried, shielding his face. “I’m sorry, I won’t.”

“Good!” I said, stopping. “What are you doing here anyways?”

“Joe sent me here to come get you, we’re going to meet up with everyone for lunch. Are you ready yet?”

“No, so get out!” I said, pushing him out the door. “Just give me ten minutes. Feel free to make yourself at home.”

As I shut the door I placed my hand over my chest to calm my heart down. First a nightmare, now this. I wasn’t used to being alone and now I wasn’t sure if I wanted to be. With my thoughts all over the place I didn’t have the capacity to pick a cute outfit so I settled for the norm; a white v neck with a black circle knit scarf, a red pea coat, black leggings, and red Air Force One’s. “Not too shabby,” I said, nodding with approval at my reflection.

“Oh, Jonny boy!” I cried out as I stepped into the hallway. “Wherefore art thou?”

“Here!” he replied from the game/music room. With every step closer to the room Jon’s guitar playing grew louder.

“Wow, that was beautiful. Is that going to be on the next album?” I said, waiting until he had finished.

“I hope so,” he grinned, putting the guitar back on it’s stand. “This is my first time getting to record with the guys and I want to be everything Brent wasn’t. Did you really like it?”

“I have no doubt in my mind you’ve already proven to the others you’re unlike him,” I said reassuringly as we left the apartment. “But yes, I loved it. Have you shown it to the boys yet?”

“No, I wanted a second opinion before I did, but now I have it,” he replied. “So when they fly out here that’ll be the first thing I do.”

“Wait, they’re going to fly out here?” I asked excitedly, jumping up and down in the elevator.

“Yeah,” he chuckled at my behavior. “I would have thought Brendon or at least Ryan would have told you about the secret show we’re playing with Fall Out Boy and Cobra Starship when Pete gets back.”

“Cobra,” I muttered under my breath as we reached the lobby and walked out of the building. “I’m not very fond of Saporta.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that.” he said, linking his arm with mine. “If he puts one more finger on you, believe me Chelsea May I will dropkick him before he could say a word. Then I’ll have Cassie kick him in the balls since I’m not allowed to do that, and then I’ll-“

“Thank you Jon,“ I said quietly, cutting him off. “I’m really glad I have people like you and Ryan watching over me but for now let’s put that all behind us and pick up our step because I’m hungry. Where are we going anyways?”

“You’ll see when we get there,” he grinned mischievously.

After admiring the architecture of downtown Chicago as we strolled along the city blocks Jon stopped abruptly. “And this is where we stop.”

“Chuck E. Cheese’s?” I asked incredulously. My eyes scanned the two story building with a cartoon mouse adorning the sign.

“It wasn’t my first choice, but come on. It’s Chuck E. Cheese’s!” he said trying to hype me up as he opened the door for the both of us. “The guys wanted a change and I think Joe has the munchies.”

“Typical,” I laughed as I shook my head at the guys’ young at heart mentality.

“Welcome to Chuck E. Cheese’s!” the hostess greeted with a smile. “Are we celebrating anything special today?”

“Why yes we are,” Jon smiled back. “Being forever young.”

“Gahd you’re so corny,” I said, smacking him on the chest. “We’re just meeting up with a couple friends.”

“Very well,” she said, pulling back the velvet rope and letting us enter the land of games, slides, and delicious pizza. “You guys have a great time.”

“Really Chelsea May?” Jon asked, rubbing his chest. “First the heel, now this. You’re so… so… physical!”

“Bitches these days,” I said jokingly. “Never learning their lesson.”

“I am not your bitch!” he said defensively once we found the booth the guys were at.

“I’m taking it she gave you the talk,” Andy chuckled.

“What talk?”

“That I’m the mac daddy pimpcess and you’re all my bitches and hoes,” I said proudly, sitting next to Patrick. “Except for Pattykins, he’s my teddy bear.”

“I will not partake in this degradation to-” Jon began.

“Nope too late!” I said. “After linking arms with me today, you have officially agreed to be either my bitch or my hoe. You choose or teddy bear will do it for me.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” he laughed loudly.

“Oh but I’m serious,” I smirked. “Joe Hoeman and Bitchy Andy will prove it to you.”

“We are forever grateful for the mac daddy pimpcess Chelsea for protecting us from the crazy world that’s out to get bitches and hoes like us,” Joe and Andy said simultaneously. “She saved us from a life of misery and has given us purpose.”

“Glad I taught you guys right!” I giggled, giving each of them a peck on the cheek. “Now where’s my food Joe Hoe?!”

“All five pizzas on it’s way!” Joe grinned.

“What the, are you serious five?” I said, returning back to my old self. “That’s one for each of us!”

“I guess Chelsea May doesn’t want to share with us then,” a voice said from behind me. I turned around and was instantly engulfed by four out of the five members in The Academy Is…

“Of course I’d share with you boys,” I said, hugging them all back. “But that’s still two to a pizza.”

“Honey, we’re men. We can demolish one by ourselves if we wanted to,” Michael Guy replied with his accent making me swoon in my seat.

As the band boys mingled with one another I realized that the one who hadn’t hugged me was Sisky. I looked around the three booths we occupied and saw him sitting off to the side, away from everyone.

“Adam,” I said quietly after I had gotten up and sat next to him. “What’s wrong?”

“You, Chelsea May. You’re what’s wrong.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not that good, I know. But it picked up with the very last sentence, yeah? (;
I'm sorry for its lack in awesomeness. I was stuck and it needed to be filler-esque to get to the end.
I'm excited for the next chapter. Thanks to my new subscriber and the three returning commenters you kids get this early! Hope you enjoy and you know what to do.
Comments / subscribes = faster updates
This time I'm SERIOUS! And trust you don't want to miss the next one ;D