Status: Updated regularly (every other day or so)

The Fueled By Ramen Analysis

C'mon

“May Maaaaay,” someone slurred into my ear, awakening me from my sleep. “Chelsea May, wake up.”

“Mmmm?“ I groaned lightly as I opened my eyes to find out that I was in the comfort of my own bed. My bedroom door cracked open letting some light into the room while I twisted my body to see a disheveled Pete on the side of my bed.

“Can I, can I sleep here tonight?” he asked, already taking his jeans off. “Ash is being such a-”

“Pete,” Brendon’s voice called out into the room. “Let’s leave Chelsea May alone tonight. You can sleep in the guest room with Ryan and I’ll be on the couch.”

“Best, pleeeeease?” Pete pouted, looking at me sadly as Brendon appeared at the frame of my door..

“It’s okay, Brendon,” I replied, sighing. “I can manage.”

“You sure?” he asked as Pete got into bed and under the covers

“Yeah,” I said, trying to reassure him. “I’ve done it before I can do it again. Thank you though… for all that you’ve done tonight.”

“It’s no problem,” he said, sending me a crooked smile. “If you need me I’ll be in the other room okay?”

“Alright,” I said, finding myself blush a little.

“We should all get some sleep now, goodnight Chelsea May, goodnight Pete,” he said as he closed the door.

“Goodnight Best,” Pete said, wrapping his arms around me and positioning himself so that he was spooning me. “No matter what, just know I’ll always love you okay?”

“Night Best,” I said patting one of his hands. “I know, I’ll always love you too.”

“No Best, I’m serious. I love you, okay?” he said, squeezing me tightly.

“Okay, okay,” I said softly. “Just go to sleep now and we’ll talk more tomorrow.”

Pete’s snores filled the room as my mind came up with different scenarios explaining why he had come into my apartment. And as each situation played through my head, there was one element that stayed constant throughout, they had fought because of me.

___________________________________
“Beeeest,” Pete whispered, lightly shaking my shoulder. “Best, wake up.”

“Mmmm?” I goaned, turning my body towards him. My eyes opened but quickly fluttered shut after being exposed to all the light in the room.

“Wake up, please?” he pleaded, sitting up.

“What’s wrong?” I asked groggily, rubbing my eyes as I sat up with him.

“We need to talk,” he said seriously, looking me dead in the eye.

“We’re talking right now silly,” I joked, lightly punching his bicep.

“No, Chelsea May,” he sighed. “We really need to talk.”

“Pete, you’re scaring me,” I frowned. “Did something happen.?”

“Chelsea May, I’m torn..”

I shook my head from sided to side and focused my gaze back at him. His eyes looked so sad and it pained me to see him in that way. “Best, what do you mean?” I asked, grabbing his hand. “Is everything okay? What are you torn about… I don’t understand.”

“I..” he hesitated, frreing his hand from mine and instead started to grip the sheets. “I don’t know if I should tell you.”

“Pete, come on. What’s wrong? It’s killing me to see you in this way. You seem like you’re in so much pain. Please, best, tell me what’s wrong tell me so I can fix it,” I said, as tears welled up behind my eyes.

“Best..” he started, looking me in the eye. “I think it was a mistake marrying Ashlee. I… I think I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short. It's really short. Forgive me. But this... this right here is my promise to you that I will finish this story even if it kills me. Senior year is finally over and now I can focus more attention on this. I hope you enjoy and that I haven't lost too many of you loyal subscribers <3 And to all my new readers. Subscribe / Comment and I'll post the next installment within the week.